T Nation

Test Eth E5D - Is It Common?

Hi guys,
My buddy just told me he has an order placed for some Test Eth and Dbol. The guy he has ordered from told him to shoot The Test Eth 500mg E5D instead of 250mg E3D. I was just wondering is this common practice or maybe its old-school. I told him to the best of my knowledge he should shoot it E3d or E3.5D for more stable blood levels.

Anyone here inject E5D?

No, as you surmised it’s not the best way to do it. Not horrible, but def not optimal.

Personally never hearc of it. it wouldn’t seem optimal. 6-7 days is the half life, so if your friend injects in 5 day intervals the fluctuation in blood concentration will be much greater than if the dose were split up E3D or E2D. Think if it as a wave pattern like sin/cosin from geometry. The peaks valleys are going to be greater on an every 5 day pattern. Peaks and valleys are not the goal for test levels while on cycle. Well, unless that is you are on a fast acting ester, there MAY be some merit to having peaks and valleys to try and mimic your natural production throughout the day (maybe not).

I believe the half life to be 5 days (carbon atoms x 0.7) but even if it is 6 days i can see where the ‘advice’ came from… the thought behind it.

As always more frequent the better.

I only inject enanth or anything longer 2x/wk prop and anything shorter and its daily.
The only time i come across isocap or any esters between enanth and prop(or diprop which isnt an ester of its own i dont think) is in blends which get the daily inject anyways…

Thats just me.

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:
Hi guys,
My buddy just told me he has an order placed for some Test Eth and Dbol. The guy he has ordered from told him to shoot The Test Eth 500mg E5D instead of 250mg E3D. I was just wondering is this common practice or maybe its old-school. I told him to the best of my knowledge he should shoot it E3d or E3.5D for more stable blood levels.

Anyone here inject E5D?[/quote]

I’ve read that the half life of test-e is 10.5 days, but I know some people say it’s less. The only definitive info I have is from the pharmaceutical manufacturer of test-e. Their literature recommends shots once per week, but that is for children with delayed onset puberty.

To be safe, why not just inject twice per week? Everyone else does it, and at this game, there’s no way to be sure; relying on other people success is the surest way to go, and a lot of people have been successful with two shot / week.

5 Years ago the insert for Seroxat an SSRI Anti-Depressant said it was totally safe for under 18’s to use and was not addictive.

In court it was found that this pharmaceutical company lied. They lied to the doctors, surgeries, patients, on the insert.

A number of under 18’s already suffering depression were tipped over the edge by the dreams and pharmacologic make up of the drug to suicide and many many adults experienced extremely severe and strenge withdrawal side effects on cessation of the drug.

The point is, Test Depot was designed as a once weekly injection, and that is what it was going to be - no matter what.

More frequent injections give a steadier blood level no matter what anything anywhere says. It is fact. It is Pharmacokinetics.

Brook