T Nation

Test/EQ/Win/HCG

Getting ready to run my second cycle. I get my blood tested at the end of the month to make sure I’m healthy and then I’m gonna go for it.

Components I’m playing with
Equipoise
Winstrol
Testosterone Cyp.
HCG
Adex

Week 1
Test Cyp. 500mg - E3D
HCG - 300iu - E3D
EQ - 200mg - E3D
Adex .25 EOD

Week 2-8
Test Cyp 150mg - E3D
HCG - 300iu - E3D
EQ - 150mg - E3D
Adex - .25mg - EOD

Week 3-8
.50mg Winstrol ED

Week 9-12
100mg Test Cyp. E3D
100mg EQ E3D
250iu HCG EOD
.25 Adex EOD

I’ve done a lot of reading on this forum and I BELIEVE my mg ratios are quite moderate. Which I am OK with. I do plan on doing a PCT I just haven’t added it just yet.

The first question I have is how beneficial is tapering? I was thinking of pushing my 8wk cycle to 12, and in the last 4wks taper off with test and increase HCG to 250mg EOD.

Please those with more experience than I, critique.

Thanks,
Josh

dont lay it out like that hahaha its to hard to read just say what dose per week and how many weeks then ill try to help u out

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
dont lay it out like that hahaha its to hard to read just say what dose per week and how many weeks then ill try to help u out[/quote]

Roger that!
First week I frontload

1wk-8wk
Test Cyp 150mg - E3D
HCG - 300iu - E3D
EQ - 150mg - E3D
Adex - .25mg EOD
3wk-8wk
.50mg Winstrol ED

On my first week I frontload 500mg test. Also I staggered the days I inject the EQ right after I inject Test.

My concern is the Adex actually. Will .25mg EOD work efficiently to stop aromom?

Also I was going to alternate injection sites. R. Glute, L. Quad R. Quad L. Glute - Is this advisable?

And also what is your opinion on a 4wk taper of just Test/HCG after the 8wks of Test/EQ/Win/HCG?

Lastly, are my mg’s on the test/EQ sufficient?

Thank you in advance,
Josh

definately recomend rotating sites doses are kinda low but its a solid mild cycle i would def run it for atleast 12 weeks though cuz test c and eq are both long esters so they will take 4 weeks or so to feel and with these doses .25mg adex is good if u even need it

What if on the last 4wks I did a taper for the Test/EQ?

Say
9-12
100mg Test Cyp. E3D
100mg EQ E3D
250iu HCG EOD
.25 Adex EOD

Single bump to see if I can get more critique!

i don’t really like it mate, I would personally pin 500-600mg a week of test divided into two pins, monday and thursday. I’d run 400mg of EQ split into two pins same as the test, and pin 250iu of hCG twice a week.

I’d run it for 12 weeks and I wouldn’t bother with a taper (not because I think there’s anything wrong with tapering, just that I’ve never done it).

that’s just my opinion though mate and I’m by no means an expert.

oh, and I’d run the adex at .5mg eod