W1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
W11-12 Dbol 30mg ED
W3-12 Hcg 250iu/2x week
W1-12 Adex .25mg EOD or Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT
W12-15 Torem 120/90/60/30
or
Standard Novla/Clomid PCT if Torem is not avaliable

Why more Test than Tren? I feel like this has been covered ad nauseum.

as i’ve figured out over the past couple cycles tren doesnt have as much as effect on me as i’d like. not sure why as i can run a shitload (700ace) and not have much sides… but give me 700test and it treats me better for strength, gains, and sides.

i donno im weird i guess… my next run will be 750 test, 400tren, and some EQ.

Ty, if thats the case, how sure are you that your tren is legit? Not saying its not just asking.

I like it cron, when are you starting?

[quote]GirthBrooks wrote:
Why more Test than Tren? I feel like this has been covered ad nauseum.[/quote]

I was thinking about that…I might drop the Test to 200mg/week and bump the EQ to 400 or 500…

I need to do more research on the Tren/Test dosage…but is it not the point in runnig the Tren HIGHER than TEST is because the TREN has a much more affinity for the AR and bumps the Test off…which cause the unsed test ( dont quote me here) it to bind to SHBG? and that is what causes the sides?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I like it cron, when are you starting?[/quote]

In like 5 days hopefully, first week of March.

Right on man you’ll have a blast on that cycle.

Just for your consideration but I’m running my test at 250mg a week and my tren at 450mg and have zero sides

Hey Cron are you running the EQ low dosed at 300mg just for help with appetite? Or is there a specific reason?

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Hey Cron are you running the EQ low dosed at 300mg just for help with appetite? Or is there a specific reason?[/quote]

I know its a low dose, I might just drop it and bump tren to 100mg EOD. I just wanted to try it because it’s available…

Dbol or peps better for appetite with tren, dopamine agonist needed whenever tren is used at any reasonably useful dose.

AI properly dosed plus 700-850mg/week of long ester test shot properly and low dose dbol should be plenty to combat appettite issues.

Carbs are worth plenty on tren, preferred actually.

EQ at 300 will do something for appetite, not much, but some. Almost any direct effects will be unnoticed/irrelevant due to the tren , and what is noticed will be little beyond red blood count for cardio capacity, nice pump from increased ability to deliver oxygen to the muscles. Worth it if you have it, otherwise very low dose albuterol simply for airway expansion would be more cost effective solution for respiratory issues.

More test than tren is how you run an effective cycle, and not just an interesting one. if you want to run tren with low sides, run low dose tren in moderate dose test.
Its total grams of anabolics proportioned to their relative strength that cause the root of sides.
Guys run into most of their sides because they are running their cycles wrong. Either more potent doses than their bodies output can sustain, or improper cycle ancillaries.

With an AI, DA, and clean test/tren with no estrogen crystals left dissolved in…you shouldn’t see sides besides diminished cardio; at 400-600grams of test and 200-400 grams of tren. No orals. No fatburners, speed, etc.

Its when the estrogen levels get out of control from injecting larger doses of test that you simply inject more oil and therefor possible more, straight estrogen, along with your normal test to estro conversion spike…for a big spike. And then alot of guys will…have the AI “on hand”, which means too little too late. or worse an SERM, which is recipe for disaster with introducing its own flavor of mood issues with its own estrogen binding.

And with no DA the prolactin levels caused by the strong androgens and the tren’s progestin qualities can cause fun things to happen.

[quote]Gcortese wrote:
Ty, if thats the case, how sure are you that your tren is legit? Not saying its not just asking.[/quote]

he uses human grade tren.

[quote]Gcortese wrote:
Ty, if thats the case, how sure are you that your tren is legit? Not saying its not just asking.[/quote]

tren cough for one, shitty cardio, night sweats, vivid dreams… all the side effects are there. and i trust my source. i just feel like i get much from tren unless i stack it 1:1 ratio with test.
600/600 for me is huge strength and big gains… this type cycle will probably be my next… maybe EQ in there at 350-400/w

West, what would you suggest as a caber dose? .25mg every three days? I mean at 300mg/week and an AI would prolactin even be that big of an issue?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
West, what would you suggest as a caber dose? .25mg every three days? I mean at 300mg/week and an AI would prolactin even be that big of an issue?[/quote]

The AI won’t interfere with the prolactin issues at all, I’d definitely lean towards caution. Male lactation sounds pretty humiliating.

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
West, what would you suggest as a caber dose? .25mg every three days? I mean at 300mg/week and an AI would prolactin even be that big of an issue?[/quote]

The AI won’t interfere with the prolactin issues at all, I’d definitely lean towards caution. Male lactation sounds pretty humiliating. [/quote]

increased estrogen acts towards increasing prolactin. Keep the estrogen under control and the chances of prolactin are greatly reduced, but still a good idea to have a DA on hand

Westclock! Welcome back. /thread

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

Any sufficiently strong androgen including test, dbol, prohormones, etc. can cause some elevation of prolactin, more so in some than others; and this combined with the direct progestin type effects from the tren itself can cause plenty of nasty prolactin sides that can easily sneak up on you if you have the whole “insomina or very poor quality sleep” issue that most people have on tren.

A stronger AI with a long enough half life, such as low dose letro with about a month in of stable blood levels, a moderate bodyfat level, and good mental health are generally enough for say 500-700mg/week of test, and 300-400mg/week of tren ace.

Im convinced the use of tren ace is the best option as it allows the user to shoot in the morning, crush the workout, and still let the drug fade a bit before it comes time to sleep.

But a mild dopamine agonist is always helpful with any progestin drugs. Caber is a fine choice, but prami is the choice drug for tren, cheaper, strong, legal and stable as a liquid; unlike caber. And the primary sideeffect is it knocks you out…cold.

Plus, the “happy pill” effect is really a useful tool for some guys on tren as they tend to become overly aggressive without realizing it fully. Dopamine is not something to play with unless you have to and “on tren” is one of the situations when I would in most users and situations recommend a very stable schedual, low dose, dopamine agonist.