Test Enth, Dbol, Proviron Cycle

Proposed cycle:

W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
W 1-4 Dbol 10mg 3x/d
W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)
optional
W 6-12 Proviron 25mg 2x/d
W 1-12 Nolva 20mg/d if gyno symptoms start to show

PCT Option 1 (SERM PCT)
W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d or Clomid 50mg 2x/d
W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d or Clomid 25mg/d

PCT Option 2 (Test Taper)
W 10-14 Test Enth 40mg E3D
W 15-16 Test Enth 30mg E3D
W 17-18 Test Enth 20mg E3D
W 19-20 Test Enth 10mg E3D

I went to see a solid local source today and he has all the necessary elements for Furious’s sticky cycle. It will cost $140 for each 1000 mg T enth, and around $100 for the Dbol, and around $100 for the proviron. My source recommended waiting on the Adex and Nolva as he always has stock and he doesn’t beleive I will need them.

1st Question: Is it recommended to start on the Adex right away? Furious noted “optional” after Adex.

Nolva is only to be used if gyno symptoms surface and of course if PCT option 1 is used?

My other considerations are as follows:

1. I have been following a low carb diet for over a year, presently with one cheat meal per week. I guess I should start re-introducing carbs into my diet PWO at least.

My current typical daily consumption now is:

1. 4 scrambled eggs with a heaping tablespoon of almond butter
  2. Handfull of nuts (almonds, walnuts)
  3. 250-300 grams Meat, fish, or poultry with two cups of broccoli.
  4. Handfull of nuts.
  5. Same as 3
  6. Handfull of nuts
  7. sometimes a protein shake thrown in on non training days (1 scoop). 1 scoop pre-workout, 2 scoops PWO on 3 training days per week. Push/Pull upper/lower/full body split.

Currently I am using low carb protein powder with 5 g creatine pre and low carb protein powder with 20+ g of l-Glutamine and 10+ g of glycine PWO.

I am 47 years old (recently turned), 6 foot tall, 150-155 lbs after a several month push to reduce belly fat. I am between 10-12% with a little belly fat remaining. I have been training for 10+ years. I have low free-T and am ectomorph body type making LBM gains difficult. My total T is normally decent, but my SHBG is stubbornly elevated well beyond the high ref range.

I ingest around 30 g of quality fish oil per day with abundant EPA & DHA content. I use 60 mg of armour thyroid per day for a slightly underactive thyroid. I use 50 mg DHEA caps and 50 mg Pregnenolone caps per day as well as a multi-vitamin. I also use Poliquin’s Super HCL 3 with every meal. I am using about a gram of magnesium citrate each evening.

People are shocked when they hear my age as they say I look significantly younger. My libido has been quite low for a fair while now. Everything works fine, I am just not tempted to initiate even when it is offered carte blanche.

I would like to start this cycle in a little over a week if possible.

My other consideration is that I could be off work and focus solely on nutrition and training to maximise gains or I can work manually 7 hours or so a day moving and installing heavy furniture.

The work avenue offers more exercise volume, but in a less controlled environment and leaves minimal time (and energy?) for gym training since travel time to work is 1 hour each way. If I decide not to go back to work, it will leave me very tight financially, especially with the cost of this cycle, additional eating, supps, etc.

I am heading out so please feel free to chime in and I will respond later.

I may be reading it wrong, but it looks like you are going to be paying $700 dollars for the test alone. 140 bucks per gram. Or is it 140 for 5 grams, which would be a great deal. $700 is pure insanity.

The cycle itself looks fine. Seems like you have all of your bases covered. Others will chime in with minor tweaks, I’m sure.

About the work situation… Make sure you have enough time to be completely dedicated to training. It’s probably not going to be worth it if you do the cycle and are not committed to training %100.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I may be reading it wrong, but it looks like you are going to be paying $700 dollars for the test alone. 140 bucks per gram. Or is it 140 for 5 grams, which would be a great deal. $700 is pure insanity.

The cycle itself looks fine. Seems like you have all of your bases covered. Others will chime in with minor tweaks, I’m sure.

About the work situation… Make sure you have enough time to be completely dedicated to training. It’s probably not going to be worth it if you do the cycle and are not committed to training %100. [/quote]

Thanks for the input Bonez217. He did quote me $140 per gram = $700 for 5 grams. This source is the only one local I trust. It seems it is worth a premium to avoid all the pitfalls of mail order.

My other avenue is through a doctor I was using until I ran out of cash. He charges an annual retainer and opted out of our medicare free coverage. He would be willing to prescribe me T Enth I’m sure as he has prescribed T gel, hCG, DHEA, HGH, etc. in the past.

I would most likely have to pay at least a $500 retainer before he will look at my request however. I am not sure prescription Test is cheaper than the price quoted me however. Certainly not after the retainer.

If I opt to work, I have to leave for work at around 7 am or slightly earlier and I don’t get back home until 5 pm at which time I am hungry and tired. By the time I eat, unwind, and digest it is 7 pm.

It takes at least 1/2 hour to get to the gym (bus due to financial situation). Say another 1.5 hours before I am home. By the time I prepare the next day’s lunch, it is time for bed. The gym opens at 5 am so training in the morning is marginally possible instead of the evening.

If I don’t opt to work, I will have to live on unemployment insurance of around $750 every 2 weeks. That has to cover all my expenses. Not really possible since I don’t have any present savings to fall back on.

350 bucks for a single bottle of test at 250ml/ml is absolutely the craziest price I have ever seen.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
350 bucks for a single bottle of test at 250ml/ml is absolutely the craziest price I have ever seen.[/quote]

Yes I am seeing 10 ML vial with 250mg active substance per each ML of oil for $50 online → TESTOSTERON-E RETARD 10ml vial by Balkan Pharmaceuticals. I guess I’ll have to keep looking for a better deal and hopefully legit gear.

With your possible financial situation I’d say it would be completely rediculous/irresponsible (not judging your decision, just trying to talk you out of paying a foolish amount) to pay anything more than $80 for a vial of Test, regardless of the ester.

If this is a first cycle you can definately get away with just Test and Arimidex and whatever you plan on using for pct. Cutting out the dbol and proviron probably won’t make too much of a difference and will save some cash.

Also with such a long work day one would have to assume that you are getting a few meals in at work otherwise you won’t be able to eat enough to reap the benefits of this cycle.

If I were you I’d haggle with your source. Let him know you can get a better deal. He’s probably making about 500 dollars profit at his price.

well motherfuckshit! 350 bones for a vial. Ho man, I thought I was getting the shaft. I would seek out another source. umm, if your financial situation is “iffy” you should hold off on cycling on, IMHO. You still have to factor in a food expense, supplement expense, and oh shit! expense.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
well motherfuckshit! 350 bones for a vial. Ho man, I thought I was getting the shaft. I would seek out another source. umm, if your financial situation is “iffy” you should hold off on cycling on, IMHO. You still have to factor in a food expense, supplement expense, and oh shit! expense. [/quote]

i agree, not the best move for you right now. and also, you need to increase your training to more than 3 days a week…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
With your possible financial situation I’d say it would be completely rediculous/irresponsible (not judging your decision, just trying to talk you out of paying a foolish amount) to pay anything more than $80 for a vial of Test, regardless of the ester.

If this is a first cycle you can definately get away with just Test and Arimidex and whatever you plan on using for pct. Cutting out the dbol and proviron probably won’t make too much of a difference and will save some cash.

Also with such a long work day one would have to assume that you are getting a few meals in at work otherwise you won’t be able to eat enough to reap the benefits of this cycle.

If I were you I’d haggle with your source. Let him know you can get a better deal. He’s probably making about 500 dollars profit at his price. [/quote]

BoneZ,

You make a lot of sense on all counts. I guess the only way I can do this cycle is if I get a good price and possibly trim the frills from it. I really like the idea of the Proviron as it is reputed to be really effective at keeping SHBG in check. My last blood results (Jan. 21, 2008) indicated:

Total T: 20.4 nmol/L on a ref range of 7.37 - 23.08
Free T: 229 pmol/L on ref range of 163 - 508
SHBG 76.4 nmol/L on a ref range of 10.5 - 50.4
TSH 1.64 mU/L on ref range of 0.4 - 4.50
Free T3: 5.7 pmol/L on ref range of 2.8 - 7.1
IGF-1: 24.2 nmol/L on ref range of 8.4 - 29.5

As you can see SHBG is undermining my free T level. My overall production (total T is decent).

This is essentially my first cycle. I did a short Primo/winstrol cycle about 5 years ago. I have also been prescribed T cream, hCG, arimidex, HGH, etc. by my doctor and have experience with these meds and injecting.

I want a decent powered cycle since I have so many factors working against me (ectomorph, low free T, etc.), That is where the Dbol would assist. The lack of libido is also really getting on my nerves. I have women who want to get down and dirty and I can’t be bothered. That just ain’t right!!

I hear you on the nutrition at work issue. I could bring some protein powder and nuts, etc. (in addition to my 300g meat & shitload of broccoli lunch) to get in adequate macronutrients.

The work is for my brother. Maybe I could work several days a week to leave adequate rest time and training time.

Bottom line is unless I find another reliable source for a reasonable price, I’ll have to pass for now and wait for a more opportune moment. I always figured it would be during the summer since I work from Oct. to June at my regular desk job in a school. Then again I finish at 2:30 or 3 pm when I work at the school and am only a few minutes from the gym. I have taken the summer off for the last 5+ years - hence the financial difficulties.

I know I will have to pump up the volume at the gym and the nutritional intake to maximise on this cycle.

Thanks for serving as a sounding board. It is allowing me to think through all the permutations in a more realistic fashion.

well motherfuckshit! 350 bones for a vial. Ho man, I thought I was getting the shaft. I would seek out another source. umm, if your financial situation is “iffy” you should hold off on cycling on, IMHO. You still have to factor in a food expense, supplement expense, and oh shit! expense. [/quote]

Hey Growing_Boy,

Thanks for your input. I agree I should get my financial affairs in order before embarking of this cycle. I am impatient however and my mind is racing to see if I can find some compromise that might not be ideal, but somehow workable.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
well motherfuckshit! 350 bones for a vial. Ho man, I thought I was getting the shaft. I would seek out another source. umm, if your financial situation is “iffy” you should hold off on cycling on, IMHO. You still have to factor in a food expense, supplement expense, and oh shit! expense.

i agree, not the best move for you right now. and also, you need to increase your training to more than 3 days a week…[/quote]

Dylanj,

Yeah ideally I’d love to follow Christian Thibaudeau’s newer stuff at 2x per day 4 days per week.

I asked an acquaintance at the gym today who obviously uses gear and she got me a quote from her connection for $170 for 250 mg Test Enth and about the same for 100 tabs of dbol. Prices are outrageous in my neck of the woods!!! I have another friend who knows a few suppliers, but he won’t be back from Italy for a few weeks yet. I somehow doubt it would be much cheaper from his people. I think I may see what my good old doc can do for me…

You are really persistant…

I ordered 60 ml (1 mg/ml) Anastrozole (Adex) $70. I figure I might as well start gathering the supplies needed for an eventual cycle. When everything falls into place, I’ll start.

I’m thinking of getting the Dbol and Proviron from the local guy I mentioned earlier. $100 bucks apiece is not so bad, especially since proviron seems pretty hard to find and I am confident of the quality from this source.

As for the test E, I will ask my doc for a script. He may dose it a fair bit lower for hrt purposes, but I can stockpile it until I have enough to start. I think I will ask how much they charge at the pharmacy tomorrow and tell them that I am considering HRT based on the price. That way I can get my pins there too.

That’s the way I’m doing it: I got all the AI I would need and some and enough Nolva to treat a cancer ward. I feel that if I were to get my gear first I would be tempted to go before I had all my other required meds.

That’s the way I’m doing it: I got all the AI I would need and some and enough Nolva to treat a cancer ward. I feel that if I were to get my gear first I would be tempted to go before I had all my other required meds. [/quote]

Yes it’s very prudent to do so. Hopefully it would not be necessary however. I read about the great synergy between Test Enth and Proviron and it sounds like a winning combination. Proviron suppresses aromatization and is particularly effective at maxing free testosterone which is the most important IMO.

I would love it if a vet or two could chime in on whether it is advisable to start on the 0.25 mg Adex EOD or wait for signs of elevated estrogen. It seems normal to start right off the bat with the Adex since the some of the increased T level brought on by the cycle will very likely aromatize even with the proviron and that would have a detrimental effect on results unless it is cut off at the pass by an AI like Adex.

Also, it takes a while for Anastrozole to build up in the system, so starting early could prevent any flareup of gyno and avoid the necessity of using Nolva or Letro in an emergency flareup.

I would also like some input as to which PCT would be ideal for my particular circumstances. Seeing that my normal is low free test and elevated SHBG. Would one fire up my HPTA more than the other?

SERM Option 1 (see beginning of thread)
Test Taper Option 2 (see beginning of thread)

I just priced test enanthate at the pharmacy. They carry 5 ml (200 mg/ml) for $30. It is also further reduced by the Cdn gov’s medicare coverage. I am not sure what the final price is.

That’s a pretty good price actually, all things considered. How many grams of dianabol and proviron are you getting for that $100. Just curious to see the difference in prices between injectables and orals from where you are.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
That’s a pretty good price actually, all things considered. How many grams of dianabol and proviron are you getting for that $100. Just curious to see the difference in prices between injectables and orals from where you are. [/quote]

Yes, I think that will do fine for the test E. I would like to find a convenient 250 mg/ml however and it would be nice to get the 10 ml size.

The local guy is offering:

-Dbol 100 x 10mg for $100
-Proviron 100 x 25mg for $100

Interesting… normal prices for the orals.