Test Enanthate & Oral Winstrol Cycle

would test E be ok for 10 weeks?

10 weeks is the shortest id go on enanthate

butthammer many people including myself believe it was winstrol which ate Barry Bonds [love the avatar] elbows away and caused all his joint problems the past few years. I’d look at other options.

What position do you play btw?

Im actually reading Game of Shadows about Bonds right now, and I read how the steroids were masking his injury to his arm. I’m sure it was the winstrol doing this. I play 3rd base, so I do have to make some stressful throws. So after I read up a bit more Im almost set on a 12 week cycle of test enanthate with the 6 weekstasis/6 week taper+ some nolva to go with the taper. I also have some liquid anastrozole I will start that around week 3.

Which do you think would yield better results?

1-4 week dbol @ 50mg/ day
8 weeks test e @ 250mg every third day
stasis taper+nolva

Or

12 weeks Test e @ 250mg every third day
stasis/taper+nolva

1 more question, injecting the test e3d compared to twice a week such as Sunday and Wednesday make a big difference or would it be about the same?

As Game over said above, 8 weeks is too short for test E. If you have Test Prop then 8 weeks is ok. You chould do 12 weeks test E and 1-4 Dbol!

OP
I’ve done a couple of cycles of test E for only 8 weeks. Would prop be better for an 8 weeker? Probably. My gains started to slow down around week 7, but I can’t say if running it for an extra 2 weeks wouldn’t have produced better results. Maybe you can consider doing a kickstart with Prop.

Im starting a 10 week enanthate cycle with a prop kickstart in a few weeks. I have high expectations.

Obviously there will be a difference between E3d and biweekly injections on blood levels. I think it’s hard to say for sure if you will physically notice the difference. In the past I’ve only injected biweekly so keep that in mind when interpreting my opinion.

Do a search about the benefits of moving the dbol towards the middle of cycle. That may be something of interest as well.

G.I. Joe why do you think 8 weeks is too short? Why do you recommend 12 weeks and 4 weeks of dbol? Based on past experience? Just curious.

No, as i said earlier, my first cycle wont be starting for a month or so. I just go on advise that i’m given on this site, research i’ve done and my anabolics 2007 book!

Would running sustanon for 4 weeks before starting 8 weeks of test enanthate, “jumpstart” or should i just stick to 12 weeks of test e?

I only ask because I already have 4 weeks worth of sus and dont really want to buy 12 weeks worth of enth if i only need to buy 8 weeks worth of enth b/c i have the sus already…

If i do run the sus the first 4 weeks then the enth the last 8, I assume stasis/taper would be the same… I know the stasis/taper doesnt work with sus, but if I only use it during the first 4 weeks im pretty sure I can successfully come off using the stasis/taper method.

As far as the taper goes, yes, it will be the same. The sustanon will be gone by then. I don’t know enough to comment on a sust kickstart though. It sounds plausible though.

[quote]Butthammer wrote:
Would running sustanon for 4 weeks before starting 8 weeks of test enanthate, “jumpstart” or should i just stick to 12 weeks of test e?

I only ask because I already have 4 weeks worth of sus and dont really want to buy 12 weeks worth of enth if i only need to buy 8 weeks worth of enth b/c i have the sus already…

If i do run the sus the first 4 weeks then the enth the last 8, I assume stasis/taper would be the same… I know the stasis/taper doesnt work with sus, but if I only use it during the first 4 weeks im pretty sure I can successfully come off using the stasis/taper method.[/quote]

Sustanon has IsoCaproate as a mid-length ester. This is similar in release to Enanthate (a little shorter i believe) so it would make a good match to do what you plan.
The only problem is the dose of isocaproate and decaonate will be a lot lower than the dose of enanthate - unless you frontload the sustanon.

I frontloaded Cyp and Undec esters recently in such a way as to achieve peak blood levels by the first day of the second week. I must say that it has provided zero noticeable gains or results.
Do with that as you will :wink:

JJ

[quote]Butthammer wrote:
Which do you think would yield better results?

stasis taper+nolva

Or

12 weeks Test e @ 250mg every third day
stasis/taper+nolva

1 more question, injecting the test e3d compared to twice a week such as Sunday and Wednesday make a big difference or would it be about the same?[/quote]

stasis taper+nolva

I did the twice a week method myself. Sunday AM and Wednesday PM. Its basically 12 hours longer than E3D. I assure you it works fine with Enanthate.

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:
As Game over said above, 8 weeks is too short for test E. If you have Test Prop then 8 weeks is ok. You chould do 12 weeks test E and 1-4 Dbol![/quote]

I just am coming off an 8 week cycle of Test E. 8 weeks is by no means too short for Enanthate.

this just shows how everyone reacts different. Personally i dont start really seeing gains from enth/cyp until late into my cycle at least month 2 and for me to stop at week 8 then would hinder my gains a lot. so im partial toward longer cycles. Some people start experiencing effects very early you never know until you try.

Allthough i have never ran winny i do have friends who had to discontinue from achey joints.

Something to consider my friend!

One question this has to do with the d-bol kickstart and estrogen.

How does one judge the estrogen does one expect the estrogen to hit from the test e. by week four the same as the test.

Would the only estrogen worries be from the d-bol in weeks 1-4.

Or would you have estrogen booming from both the test and d-bol immediatley to deal with!

I ask as i’m planning something similar with test cyp.

THX,
JUDGE

My last cycle was 7 weeks of cyp at 500mg a week… i gained lovely from it.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
you never know until you try.[/quote]

Someone write this in granite!

Damn it my hijack didn’t go thru!

What was that saps yeah yeah yeah!

"write it in granite"

Sweet quote and oh so true!