Test Enanthate & Oral Winstrol Cycle

6 foot 3, 210 pounds, 23 years old with 8-9% body fat, lifting for 7 years. The first 5 years or so I lifted to just to lift and maintain, but the past 2 years I have really been working out at full intensity and it has provided MUCH better results( was a skinny fat kid at 230 pounds before started lifting with intensity!

Diet is great now and this will be my second cycle, Did sustanon 250 for 8 weeks( Probably a bad choice but I was stupid and did not do enough research and rushed into it) However I got good gains and it decreased my 40 yard dash by a legit .2 seconds. But now I am looking to pack on some muscle. The gear I have on hand is Test Enanthate, Oral Winstrol, and some liquid Nolvadex.

Week 1-10 Test enanthate 250mg twice a week
Week 6-10 Oral Winstrol 20mg daily

Stasis- week 11-16 50mg Test enanthate twice a week

Taper- week 16 80mg Test-e Nolva 40mg Everyday
Week 17 60mg Test-e Nolva 40mg Everyday
Week 18 50mg Test-e Nolva 20mg Everyday
Week 19 40mg Test-e Nolva 20mg Everyday
Week 20 30mg Test-e
Week 21 20mg Test-e

1 more question: If I am doing this for a baseball season that starts March 1st and last 3 months, When should I begin this cycle to get the most of out it?

Test and winstrol is not a horrible combo, but if you are looking to put on mass there much better choices out there to stack with test.

[quote]Butthammer wrote:

1 more question: If I am doing this for a baseball season that starts March 1st and last 3 months, When should I begin this cycle to get the most of out it?

[/quote]

As a baseball player myself I’ll comment on the last statement. Depending on the type of player you are (if you rely on speed or power) you will need to give your body time to adjust to the new weight you gain. Adding 10-15 pounds in 3 months is a pretty dramatic change. Give yourself as much time as possible to get used to the weight.
If you plan on doing bodybuilding workouts, your on field performance may be affected. I found this out first hand. I made sure I did some running on a track (sprinting, not distance) during a cycle and a little afterwards to get used to the new weight gain.

Strangly, i logged on today to discuss this cycle too. i’m 22, i’ve been bodybuilding since i was 16 and playing sports since i was a child. i’ve been researching steroids for a few years now and i’ve been trying to decide on the right cycle for me since march. i originally was going to do an anavar only cycle because i wanted lean gains and i wanted to improve my sporting performance.

but after further research i learned that anavar slows you down(leg pumps). so, i’ve decided on a test E and oral winny cycle.
Week 1-8 test E 250mg E3D
week 1-8 winny 50mg/day
then pct
week 8-9 hcg
week 8-10 clomid
week 9-11 novladex
any comments??

G.I Joe:

1. 8 weeks is kinda short for enanthate, itd be better suited to use prop for 8 weeks
  2. If your going to use HCG use it during cycle NOT for PCT
  3. with enanthate you need to wait at least 2 weeks after your first shot to start PCT
  4. 8 weeks or orals is too much, you’d be better off to run the winny the last 4 weeks for SHGB affinity
  5. if you use enanthate your better off to do the taper, it works better and is cheaper.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
G.I Joe:

1. 8 weeks is kinda short for enanthate, itd be better suited to use prop for 8 weeks
  3. with enanthate you need to wait at least 2 weeks after your first shot to start PCT
  4. 8 weeks or orals is too much, you’d be better off to run the winny the last 4 weeks for SHGB affinity
  5. if you use enanthate your better off to do the taper, it works better and is cheaper.[/quote]

Thanks Game_over,
What if i increased it to twelve weeks?
Week 1-12 test E
Week 1-4 Winny
Week 9-12 Winny?
Would the above pct be ok?

You see, after reading Llewllyn’s anabolics 2007, i don’t want to use a taper…

[quote]Game_over wrote:
G.I Joe:

5. if you use enanthate your better off to do the taper, it works better and is cheaper.[/quote]

x2

OP- 20mg win ED is a little skimpy imo

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:
Game_over wrote:
G.I Joe:

5. if you use enanthate your better off to do the taper, it works better and is cheaper.

Thanks Game_over,
What if i increased it to twelve weeks?
Week 1-12 test E
Week 1-4 Winny
Week 9-12 Winny?
Would the above pct be ok?

You see, after reading Llewllyn’s anabolics 2007, i don’t want to use a taper…

[/quote]

why not throw a bulking compound in in the beginning instead of the winstrol?

nice threadjack btw

DJ is right, throw some d-bol in weeks 1-4 and run the winny 9-12, the winstrol will scavenge some more “free test” to make the end of your cycle more productive. and yes itd be much better to run it 12 weeks. Also up the winny to 50mg ED.thats pretty much the minimum id go.

i doubt we’re thinking of the same taper as pris22’s is actually a stasis taper BUT if you want to stay clear of it, still do not use HCG for PCT use it during if your going to use it. IMO its not needed here at all. i think youd be just fine running nolva weeks 14-18 40/40//20/20 (thats in mg ED of that week)

Thanks for the input Game_over and DJ. Very much appreciated.

The reason i was gonna choose winny instead of dbol is because i wanna continue playing football and noy slow down! Would Dbol slow me down?

i read in an old thread that it is a good idea to run the winny for 2 weeks after test E, should i bother or would it make any difference?

I won’t be starting this cycle until mid september, but i will keep a log on this forum for any of you interested.

So at the moment it looks like this:
Week 1-4 Dbol 20mg/day
Week 1-12 Test E 250mg E3D
Week 9-12 Winny 50mg ED
Week 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20mg ED

at that low of dose the d-bol wont slow you down anymore than anything else would no. IMO it wouldnt hurt to run it 2 weeks after you stopped the test if you wanted to. i just like to have all the drugs out of my system when i start PCT

Thanks for the input Game_over and DJ. Very much appreciated.

The reason i was gonna choose winny instead of dbol is because i wanna continue playing football and noy slow down! Would Dbol slow me down?

i read in an old thread that it is a good idea to run the winny for 2 weeks after test E, should i bother or would it make any difference?

I won’t be starting this cycle until mid september, but i will keep a log on this forum for any of you interested.

So at the moment it looks like this:
Week 1-4 Dbol 20mg/day
Week 1-12 Test E 250mg E3D
Week 9-12 Winny 50mg ED
Week 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20mg ED[/quote]

up the dbol to 30mg ed. 30mg dbol ed, 50mg win ed, are typlical but minimum doses.

as far as your winstrol 2 weeks after test e idea, i have herd that too, but dont know enough about it to comment on it.

Thanks again guys.

And butthammer, hope my questions have helped you.

Thanks again guys.
And butthammer, hope my questions have helped you.[/quote]

Thanks Bonez and GI Joe, I will make sure to do sprint work throughout the cycle and afterwards.

I am going to up the winstrol to 50mg/ day.

Also do I want to continue to run winstrol for the 2 weeks after my last 250mg injection of test(taking test-e half life into consideration). Or do I want to come off the test and winstrol at the same time?

Also is my stasis and taper method look correct? I haven’t found much info on using the stasis and taper method with nolva, either its not needed or I am just a bad searcher.

Any ideas on what the best all around cycle would be for baseball. Speed, Power, Quick twitch muscles, easy on the joints, etc. ???

[quote]Butthammer wrote:
Any ideas on what the best all around cycle would be for baseball. Speed, Power, Quick twitch muscles, easy on the joints, etc. ???[/quote]

I still haven’t done my first cycle, i am only going from knowledge that i have read. But, you should be more focused on your training than which stack you choose. First of all make sure your training program is perfect. Get under that squat rack! make sure your diet is good and you are sleeping well. If you have a good traing program and you just do a 12 week test E cycle you will get amazing gains for your first cycle, anything else is a bonus.

Hi again guys. Working out when i’d be able start my cycle and when i’m going on a holiday i think i’d be more suited to an 8 week cycle. My questions:

1. Is test prop as good as test E? I presume test is test!!

2. would it be ok to run orals for 8 weeks? dbol 1-4 and winny 5-8?

3. would pct be the same?

Proposed cycle:
W1-8 Test Prop 250mg E3D
W1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
W5-8 Winny oral 50mg ED
PCT as above?

1. Is test prop as good as test E? I presume test is test!!

2. would it be ok to run orals for 8 weeks? dbol 1-4 and winny 5-8?

3. would pct be the same?

Proposed cycle:
W1-8 Test Prop 250mg E3D
W1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
W5-8 Winny oral 50mg ED
PCT as above? [/quote]

In an 8 week cycle I would prefer prop over test E.

No need to use dbol at the start, your prop will kick in very quickly. Winstrol at the end is fine.

Stay with your PCT.

If your going to run prop you need to shoot it EOD. IMO oral liver harshness is overrated, do you have any liver support? i think you could do the 8 weeks of orals if you wanted BUT keep in mind you dont really need a d-bol kickstart with prop as it will kick in much quicker than test E. PCT will bet he same accept for it will begin sooner as the drug will be cleared sooner.

Cheers guys, i’m going to have to do a lot of thinking about this one! would 10 weeks be too short for Test E? i had my heart set on it!!