Test Enanthate Injection Pain

Hi guys,

I did my first test enanthate injection last Sunday and the next morning I was in horrible pain. I was limping, took me forever to get into my car, clearly couldn’t train and was visibly in pain. There was no redness, no swelling at all but the pain took over a pretty big area.
I injected in my glute with a 1 inch 25 gauge pin…
My roomate also felt the same…

On Wednesday we tried delts just to see if it was, in fact the enanthate and not just that site. Sure enough, massive shoulder pain. It’s now Friday and my glute is about 80% better and my delt is 30% better…

My question, could this reaction be to something in the oil or could it be enanthate itself?

My friend told me to try cypionate instead because it could be enanthate
Yet, another experienced friend told me to still use enanthate but from a different pharma company and I should be fine…

what’s your take guys?..I want to do my cycle (I’m only on my 2nd injection) but don’t know whether to just switch pharma companies or get cypionate instead…

I haven’t heard of many people who have had THAT much pain from quality brewed test E. It could be dirty gear, but that’s unlikely if you’re not having redness or swelling. Could be brewed with high alcohol content… could be a few different things.

I’d try to find a different source. You’d be best getting actual pharmacy grade gear (not a UGL who calls themselves “so and so pharma”) which will be test cyp @ 200mg/ml IIRC. While this won’t solve your “is it the ester?” question, it will very likely be close to painless if not completely painless.

Is this your first cycle? (Are they virgin muscles?)

Yes virgin muscles for sure…

My coach has been dealing with the supplier for a long time and this is supposedly, “the good stuff” and I’ve heard it tends to be more painful than most…I’m not sure if we can say which pharma company on here so I won’t unless i know I can…

There is very slight redness but over whole deltoid and it is very tender to the touch. Web putting my shirt on will make it hurt…
My glutes were like that too but have gradually over 6 days, gotten better (although not 100% better quite yet)…

It says it’s medical ingredients are: 2% BA, 15% BB, and cottonseed oil

All I know is I now have 3 ml of a different pharm.'s enanthate. My plan was to use that tomorrow and see if I react. If so, I guess I’ll
Be trying cypionate! And having 3 sore spots! Haha

I hope it’s just the specific gear I used…
Brutal…

My first injections were like that. It took me about 3-4 shots per site, then after that it was totally painless.

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:
My first injections were like that. It took me about 3-4 shots per site, then after that it was totally painless.

[/quote]

What he said, virgin muscle pain is a bitch. I couldn’t walk for the first few weeks, i just took a shitload of painkillers so I could train.

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]BigSkwatta wrote:

[/quote]

What he said, virgin muscle pain is a bitch. I couldn’t walk for the first few weeks, i just took a shitload of painkillers so I could train.[/quote]

Exactly… It is bad, quads especially for virgin muscle. I was hobbling around for awhile…

I found that lots of massage with pvc and foam rollers, and heating pads helped a ton…

OP, same boat, third injection ten minutes ago in right glute. Currently sitting on an electric heat pad after injecting with heated enth. Try a hot glass of water to warm your vial try to be as sterile as possible), sterilize all points as most stickies recommend. Dealing with a redness issue with a lump, but just got over a quad issue from first injection a day ago. Virgin muscle I’m sure, but keep an eye on things. It was suggested I read Prisoner’s thread stickied near the top of the sub directory. You should too, answers a ton of questions even when in new guy panic mode. Good luck and massage that point.

Note: Seems the quad pain will last about 4 days, the third day being the worst…

Thanks guys!..

I just injected with a different pharma company. I will only know the true result tomorrow morning I guess…haha…
If I’m feeling massive pain again, I’ll switch to cypionate and see if it was the enanthate itself. If the cypionate gives me the same or similar pain, I’ll chalk it up to virgin muslces and suck it up!..haha…hopefully I wake up with mobility in my arm…

I guess my question to you guys now is:

How SHOULD I feel tomorrow? I mean should it be 0% pain or some pain? If it’s some pain, how severe SHOULD it be? Should I be able to workout that body part if I needed to, or not?..

Sorry for all of the questions, but it’s my first cycle and although I’ve researched a lot, there are always opinions from others that help a great deal…

You shouldn’t be in pain at all. You might have a little soreness or stiffness but that’s about it.

Also, what’s your bf% at? You didn’t mention it. I ask because you’re using a 1" needle for your glute… I think most people tend to use 1.5" for that area. If you’re fairly lean though it’s probably not an issue. And even if all the Test wasn’t getting to the muscle that shouldn’t cause the pain you’re describing.

Yeah I’m pretty lean at 8%. I just did a competition in November at 2% bodyfat.
I actually used a different lab last night and I have only slight pain today! Woohoo! I think this is what i’m supposed to feel…
I appreciate all of the help and input! You guys are awesome!

I actually used a different lab last night and I have only slight pain today! Woohoo! I think this is what i’m supposed to feel…

How fast did you inject? If you pushed it all at once then that can lead to alot of pain for a couple of days. It should be a slow steady push like 1/10 ML per 3 seconds or so

Prop , winny and test susp are “tricky” but i aint never felt nything from any long chain estered tests, gotta be the alcohol content so atleast u know with that kinda BA its clean, foam roll it and use a heat pad

I injected very slowly! Took me 3 mins for 1cc!..
As for knowing it’s clean, oh yeah! I know it’s clean because my guy sells to a couple of pros. I just can’t handle that pain and limping around. I switched pharma companies and now it is healthy pain! Haha. I was able to workout yesterday and can actually love without feeling as though I’m going to break…

Thanks again guys…

Also, does anyone have tips on injecting in quads? Some say top, some
Say side? What’s the safest most painless area?

Curently having similar pain. I dont think to the extreme you are but very similar. From what I have been told this is normal for beginers. This is my first cycle and I’m now 2 weeks in and havent really noticed any real gains. Im curently taking 3cc’s a week/900mg. Anyone know when I may start to notice any type of muscle gain… any info will be appriciated.

[quote]montecarlosssc wrote:
Curently having similar pain. I dont think to the extreme you are but very similar. From what I have been told this is normal for beginers. This is my first cycle and I’m now 2 weeks in and havent really noticed any real gains. Im curently taking 3cc’s a week/900mg. Anyone know when I may start to notice any type of muscle gain… any info will be appriciated.[/quote]
Strength-Libido?

Im an HRT guy, at first I used compounding pharmacy felt like I injected a golf ball in my a$$ and hurt for a week, BAD BAD like you are describing. It was pure hell. I tried it few more times and was so miserable I put it on shelf, and finally ended up with a better doctor and just get my T Cyp from pharmacy now. No pain ever…Ive had different brands of pharmacy grade stuff, Ive tried 1.5" 22g to 1" 25g and even 1/2" 29g in quads. I have never had pain with a shot like I did with that one bottle.

The guys on the TRT forum here do Test SubQ and have labs to prove it works. So maybe for lower doses if you guys are dying with injects break it up 3x week and try it SubQ. Or I have no issues with quads and 29g 1/2" pins, unless you are chubby quads are usually lean area.

I think some places whether its a bad batch or what, is just made wrong with too much alcohol or whatever I am no chemist…

As for some of the other comments, I am not an AAS guy but even at a high dose of Test Cyp or Test E I dont think you guys will be seeing or feeling results in 2-3 weeks…focus on lifting and diet and let things happen…patience…

I hope your not jamming down on the plunger when you inject. Ease it in slowly. Im very lean & I use insulin syringes 29 guage 1/2 inch needles. Less scar tissue in the muscle. I wish I could stay on Cypionate but the preservative in it causes my heart to pound & flutter. Switching to Testosterone E tomorrow, doc wants me to subq, micro injecting twice a week. I take it for my very low testosterone. I took a few cycles when I was in my 20’s & now my endocrine system is screwed up. Without T my total T is 126 ng/dl, & free T is 17. Ive seen guys use 1/2 inch 29 guage insulin syringe in the glute & thigh but you gotta be lean. The shoulder is easy, very thin skin, no veins equals no aspiration. Taking a hot shower helps open up your pores & easer to inject too. Good luck w/ your PIP, & be careful what you order outside of a pharmacy. Ive heard horror stories. Take care