Test En and Primo

anyone do a cycle of test enanthate and primo? if so how did it go?

i added oral primo to a cycle of test e and dbol.

wks 1-12 Test e @ 800mg (400mg 2x a wk)
wks 1-6 Dbol @ 50mg ed
wks 6-12 primobolan @ 200mg per day
ran with adex @ .25mg e3d

i added primobolan only as an experiment, i do not beleieve in any more than 6 weeks on a 17aa so primobolan seemed suitable.

before cycle 208lbs @ 13%bf
after cycle & pct 221 lbs @ 9%bf

all in all i couldnt tell i was taking the primobolan, apart from that intense sting in my wallet.

If possible id go with the injectable mate.

i am currently into my 13th cycle, that was my 2nd proper cycle - my 1st 3 were single drug orals which im not proud of :frowning:

Unfortunately i dont gain like that anymore, receptor sensitivity etc
plus i just broke 2 fingers in the gym, so this cycle - number 13 seems doomed!

Why would you run such an expensive compound designed to reduce the sides of test then add a test that will give you the sides primo was designed not to have? Not that I know the answer. Just a question I thought I’d throw out there.

sounds good…i wa gunna do the injectable primo… im looking for an increase in lean body mass and looking to break through the 750 mark in my squat

[quote]Hagar wrote:
Why would you run such an expensive compound designed to reduce the sides of test then add a test that will give you the sides primo was designed not to have? Not that I know the answer. Just a question I thought I’d throw out there. [/quote]

I have used it once in a stack: test e + masteron + primo (all long estered).

I like the way primo and mast keep the “bloat” down, allowing to gain solid and “dry” mass in hypocaloric nutrition.

In the near future (as far as i get my stuff) i’ll try a test prop+mast prop +winny short cycle to evaluate the “primo” importance in my prev cycle.

Hey cadav, little bit a of a hijack here, but what is the legal status or AAS in Italy, and how easy is it for you to get ahold of?

[quote]cadav wrote:
Hagar wrote:
Why would you run such an expensive compound designed to reduce the sides of test then add a test that will give you the sides primo was designed not to have? Not that I know the answer. Just a question I thought I’d throw out there.

I have used it once in a stack: test e + masteron + primo (all long estered).

I like the way primo and mast keep the “bloat” down, allowing to gain solid and “dry” mass in hypocaloric nutrition.

In the near future (as far as i get my stuff) i’ll try a test prop+mast prop +winny short cycle to evaluate the “primo” importance in my prev cycle.[/quote]

AAS in Italy are illegal.
All the doping drugs of the Olympic List are prescribed drugs. And to buy them you need a prescription and the medical badge (a document we have for the national medical system). For recreative drugs (sadly not AAS) here in Italy therre is a “personal” quantity which is allowed to carry and own (not to buy).

BTW Italy is a great nation… so if you are smart enough you can get everythink you need. And with EU source all it’s really easy.

The “deal” is to avoid big “order”. However I have more problem with supplements from USA then AAS from EU…