Test E with Tren Ace Doses

Wanted to get some thoughts on these doses…planning to run test e at 500-600 a week with tren ace at 350 a week I’ve been reading a lot on people keeping the test a lot lower than that with tren but my goals may not be the same I’m looking some size mass and strength but I also do wanna experience tren in all its glory n get all that sick muscle separation … I’m also planning on running winny after to really shred up …any input or recommendations on the doses are much appreciated thanks

how about you do a little studying then come back with what you think is correct.

what tren does is going to mainly depend on your diet

I have and there’s a lot of contradictions on doses which is why I came here for some opinions dick

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
how about you do a little studying then come back with what you think is correct.

what tren does is going to mainly depend on your diet[/quote]

I have and it seems most.ppl run test at a maintenance dose but I came here to get some opinions from ppl with more experiences on running the test a lil higher if I can handle the sides from it but thanks for all the great info dick

how am i being a dick? lmao sorry i hurt your itty bitty feelings.

Your an idiot I came here for an opinion not an argument

the higher the test is than tren, most likely you will experience more side effects from tren. as far as you being able to handle the sides, hold on let me check my crystal fucking ball brb.

[quote]Barrpiece wrote:
Your an idiot I came here for an opinion not an argument [/quote]

and i gave you my opinion. lmao. you’re funny guy, and there was no arguing until you decided to get all butt hurt because i told you to do some more research because it is pretty common knowledge, some people are just more special then others i suppose.

as far as you being able to handle the sides, hold on let me check my crystal fucking ball brb.[/quote]

There needs to be an archive of funny witty comebacks. 100 internets for this one!

I’m far from butthurt I really couldn’t care less lol I just came for some more information and advice so thanks please let know what ur crystal ball saide

the higher the test is than tren, most likely you will experience more side effects from tren. as far as you being able to handle the sides, hold on let me check my crystal fucking ball brb.[/quote]
hahaha sarky fucker hahaha drop the test raise the tren ace. trens sides are worse the more test u use not the more tren ace u use !

[quote]farmarkcueticals wrote:

the higher the test is than tren, most likely you will experience more side effects from tren. as far as you being able to handle the sides, hold on let me check my crystal fucking ball brb.[/quote]
hahaha sarky fucker hahaha drop the test raise the tren ace. trens sides are worse the more test u use not the more tren ace u use ! [/quote]

yes, you’re right, that’s what I said

[quote]Barrpiece wrote:

what tren does is going to mainly depend on your diet[/quote]

I have and it seems most.ppl run test at a maintenance dose but I came here to get some opinions from ppl with more experiences on running the test a lil higher if I can handle the sides from it but thanks for all the great info dick [/quote]

Barrpiece, my personal experience with side effects with the type of cycle you are suggesting is insomnia and severe night sweats. On the plus side it’s great for strength and size as long as everything else is spot on.

I used test prop though. Experienced the most sides with less frequent injections (e3d), and the least insomnia and night sweats with ed injections.

I would suggest you try to keep your levels as stable as possible.

Since enanthate and acetate have different half lives, you figure out the math.

Of course, an old roomate of mine never experienced any negative side effects from that kind of cycle, some people are just lucky I guess.

hahaha sarky fucker hahaha drop the test raise the tren ace. trens sides are worse the more test u use not the more tren ace u use ! [/quote]

yes, you’re right, that’s what I said[/quote]

certainly is do you know whereabouts the test dose starts to cause problems with tren could u put that in ratio ?

If you just want to get ‘shredded’, run high tren/low test. Specific does are up to you. I’d keep test steady at 200 mg and increase tren based on sides. High tren/low test and vice versa each have their pros and cons and sides are individually dependent. Personally, I’ve heard people bitch and moan about how tren caused them to go to jail and beat their wife and whatever else, that’s all Bullshit.

certainly is do you know whereabouts the test dose starts to cause problems with tren could u put that in ratio ? [/quote]

honestly i haven’t any experience with running test higher than tren, i can’t put a ratio on it, plus everyone will respond differently, but if i HAD to guess, i would say even a 200mg difference could produce some unwanted and unnecessary sides. But that will obviously vary from person to person, give or take.

I’ve ran them at the same dose and didn’t experience anything negative as far as night sweats, insomnia, etc.

certainly is do you know whereabouts the test dose starts to cause problems with tren could u put that in ratio ? [/quote]

honestly i haven’t any experience with running test higher than tren, i can’t put a ratio on it, plus everyone will respond differently, but if i HAD to guess, i would say even a 200mg difference could produce some unwanted and unnecessary sides. But that will obviously vary from person to person, give or take.

I’ve ran them at the same dose and didn’t experience anything negative as far as night sweats, insomnia, etc.
[/quote]

yer i run the same dose of tren ace and test prop and i have no side effects yet apart from serious weight gain i seriosly link tren sides to high test levels i have a few freinds who run test e with tren they have issues to which me and 3 others have no sides i would never run test e with tren ace for this reason , it could be coincidence but i dont think im going to test it thanks for your reply

I just finished running a gram of t4 a week and 75 mg ed tren ace. I agree with beerbarbq… I have found my results are far greater with more frequent pins.

I’m very lucky in respect to the sides associated with tren as I really get none even when pinning 100mg ed. Now I wouldn’t suggest that dose. My advice would be to start small and work your way up if need be. I will always run my test higher than my tren. That’s a personal thing… it’s what works for me.