T Nation

Test E with Dbol Kickstart?

Hey i’ve been a member of another board for a while but its not as active as this one… anyway im 22 200lbs 12-14% bf currently cutting down to 8 or 9%.
My question is, this june after im cut i’m starting a test e cycle the basic 250mg twice a week mon/thurs… will be running 0.5mg adex for the duration of the cycle and will stop when starting pct.

pct will be clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. Ill be eating a surplus of 500-1000 cals a day so expecting some good gains.
Although its my first cycle I dont plan on running another cycle after this one for many years as i feel itll get me to my ideal weight of around 230lbs.
I’ve got my heart set on running a dbol kick start and i know this is frowned upon for first cycles but as i said i dont plan on cycling anytime soon after this so i want the best gains possible.

My supplier sells dbol tabs that are 25mg each tab, this is kind of a pain is the ass as most dose suffestions ive seen say run dbol for 6 weeks at 30-40mg ed.
Would it sound ok for me to run 50mg every day for four weeks? or would this be too harsh on my liver for a first cycle?
Thanks in advance guys

Milk Thistle and alot of water and you should be fine. Keep a eye on your blood pressure. Worst case scenario 25mg a day once a day is not a horrible route to go. I personally take all I am going to take for the day before bed because other wise the pump in my back is fucking stupid. This also seems to help me sleep but, could just be a placebo effect. I tried the whole 3-4 times aday and it was miserable.

Just my two cents… oh and lastly if your looking for nearly 40lbs off this cycle I highly reccomend you eat more than 500-1000 above normal. Just saying.

[quote]aaron19993 wrote:
Hey i’ve been a member of another board for a while but its not as active as this one… anyway im 22 200lbs 12-14% bf currently cutting down to 8 or 9%.
My question is, this june after im cut i’m starting a test e cycle the basic 250mg twice a week mon/thurs… will be running 0.5mg adex for the duration of the cycle and will stop when starting pct.

pct will be clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. Ill be eating a surplus of 500-1000 cals a day so expecting some good gains.
Although its my first cycle I dont plan on running another cycle after this one for many years as i feel itll get me to my ideal weight of around 230lbs.
I’ve got my heart set on running a dbol kick start and i know this is frowned upon for first cycles but as i said i dont plan on cycling anytime soon after this so i want the best gains possible.

My supplier sells dbol tabs that are 25mg each tab, this is kind of a pain is the ass as most dose suffestions ive seen say run dbol for 6 weeks at 30-40mg ed.
Would it sound ok for me to run 50mg every day for four weeks? or would this be too harsh on my liver for a first cycle?
Thanks in advance guys[/quote]
50mg should be fine i run mine 25mg am and 25mg pre-workout, and yes 4 weeks for a first go around with it. Do you have HCG? get some if at all possible.

50mg= all good, but you will probly have to force feed as dbol can kill your appetite.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
50mg= all good, but you will probly have to force feed as dbol can kill your appetite. [/quote]
X2 eat even if you are not hungry

nice, ive no problem with force feeding myself, its all in the name of gains :slight_smile: … also guys ive read that arimidex as an ai while running dbol is not as good as aromaisin as aromaisin binds to estrogen rendering it useless ? ive also seen people say its just personal prefrence?