T Nation

Test-E/Turinabol Cycle Help

Hey guys, I am a longtime reader of this forum among many others. I have been training for some time now and after doing some research I have decided to try AAS.

I don’t want to get into why I have decided to gear up, but I really have done a large amount of research, and I have come up with this cycle:

W 1-10 Test Enth 500mg
W 1-6 Turinabol 20mg 2 times a day
W 1-10 Arimidex 0.25mg EOD
PCT
W 12 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
W 13-15 Nolva 20mg/d

I was wondering if you guys could tell me what you think of this cycle. Here are some of my issues with it:

I included the Arimidex because I want to avoid water retention, is this a good call or should I try dosing nolva during the cycle instead? I know that the test will produce some water, but I don’t want to sacrifice the gains and try something less potent such as boldenone, and I want my first cycle to be test-based so I can see what the real thing is all about.

Is it a good idea to wait 2 weeks for PCT? I did that because I have read that you should wait for the Test-E to get out of your system and the half life is 2-3 weeks.

Is this effective PCT or should I try the taper method?

What do you guys think of Turabolin? I want to try it out instead of something like Dianabol for a variety of reasons, it seems like it’s a little easier on you and I like the strength gains that are possible on it.

[quote]dthomas58 wrote:
What do you guys think of Turabolin? I want to try it out instead of something like Dianabol for a variety of reasons, it seems like it’s a little easier on you and I like the strength gains that are possible on it.[/quote]

Your language almost inclines to indicate that you already have “favorite” compounds. How can you have a preference for anything when all you’re going by is testimony?

Decent cycle overall, although I disagree with Turinabol.

Wow, a one post wonder with a decent cycle planned out. I’m shocked! What is your age and stats?

You would be better off extending your test length to 12 weeks instead of 10 and then start PCT@week 14. I’ve never used Turinabol, but a lot of people seem to like it. Noticeable strength gains, but not as much in the way of size.

You may want to consider running Test E as a standalone for your first cycle for 12 weeks.

Hi Thomas,

Excellent cycle! I did the same but extended it to 12 weeks of test-e (I think), I originally planned 10 weeks but since I used vials I went until the last vial was empty. Purely economical.

t-bol is fine for 6 weeks and should be from 40-60 mg per day. Theoretically it’s better to take tbol 3 times per day into even doses but that’s up to you and how convenient it is.

Waiting for 2 weeks until PCT is good. In fact it will fell like you’re “on” for 12 weeks as the strength still goes up during those two weeks.

The PCT itself I did novla ast 40 mg ed for two weeks and then 2 weeks of nolva at 20 mg ed. Don’t know if it makes such a difference though.

Dianabol will kickstart your cycle. Tbol will not.

funmetal

could it be that you actually did research before posting on here???

i salute you sir, not many bother to do that first.

i will second the fortnight between cycle and pct, but, would reccomend a taper over running nolva.

Nolva has a whole host of nasty effects on your mind i find.

The adex i would run only if needed, 250mg of test twice a week isnt a massive amount, but good for a first cycle. See how you get on before adding in the adex.

As reguards turanabol, i personally love the drug so if you already have it go for it.

If you still havent got your gear yet then i would probably hold back on it, see how you get on with just the test alone as if a bad reaction occurs during your above cycle, we wont be able to determine which drug caused the problem.

Keep us posted

I don’t believe 500mg of Enan a week requires an AI and that light dose of adex is probably more than necessary. Since you said you wanted to see the results of a test based cycle I think you should do just that.

Read over the taper thread and decide if you wanna go that route

What are some of the pros/cons of kickstarting my cycle with Dbol as opposed to Tbol? I have heard some bad things about Dbol’s side effects so that’s why I chose Tbol, but the whole point is to kickstart the cycle and if Tbol doesn’t do that I might as well not use it at all.

Is Dbol worth it?

Also, is this how a test taper works? I found prisoner’s thread a little confusing.

week 11-13 100 mg Test E
week 14 80 mg Test E
week 15 60 mg Test E
week 16 40 mg Test E
week 17 20 mg Test E

So with this test taper I don’t need any PCT drugs? So for the entire cycle all you guys recommend for PCT/AI/anti-estrogen is just some arimidex and even that I only need for emergencies?

If I include Dbol instead of Tbol do I need the arimidex then?

[quote]sapasion wrote:
I don’t believe 500mg of Enan a week requires an AI and that light dose of adex is probably more than necessary.[/quote]

Agreed, the adex is probably unnecessary, but it’s good to keep on hand. You never know, some guys do need it at that dose.

[quote]dthomas58 wrote:

So with this test taper I don’t need any PCT drugs? So for the entire cycle all you guys recommend for PCT/AI/anti-estrogen is just some arimidex and even that I only need for emergencies?

If I include Dbol instead of Tbol do I need the arimidex then?[/quote]

You have to go off of how you feel IMO. If, after the taper, your nuts still don’t feel as plump as you’d like then start the SERM. I have only done the taper once and I always end up needing the SERM no matter how much I try to avoid it.

As far as the adex goes, just use it if you need it.

The more aromatising steroids you run, the greater the chance of you needing and ai to put it simply, although everyone will react differently. Personally, running 500mg of test a week and 50mg a day of dianabol, i would not require one, you however might, maybe not - one should always be on hand, and i would reccomend having nolva on hand at all times for gyno issues in any given cycle.

Like we have mentioned though, just run the test first time round, see how you respond to that, first cycles, when combined with the key elements of good food and exercise are always amazing and you will be very happy with your results.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
I don’t believe 500mg of Enan a week requires an AI and that light dose of adex is probably more than necessary. Since you said you wanted to see the results of a test based cycle I think you should do just that.

Read over the taper thread and decide if you wanna go that route[/quote]

At 500enth a week and a 4 week kickstart of dbol 30-40mgs a day, I definitely needed an AI. So it is best to have it on hand (liquid Arimidex is cheap and easy) and use it when or if you start to need it.

[quote]dthomas58 wrote:
What are some of the pros/cons of kickstarting my cycle with Dbol as opposed to Tbol? I have heard some bad things about Dbol’s side effects so that’s why I chose Tbol, but the whole point is to kickstart the cycle and if Tbol doesn’t do that I might as well not use it at all.

Is Dbol worth it?

Also, is this how a test taper works? I found prisoner’s thread a little confusing.

week 11-13 100 mg Test E
week 14 80 mg Test E
week 15 60 mg Test E
week 16 40 mg Test E
week 17 20 mg Test E

If I include Dbol instead of Tbol do I need the arimidex then?[/quote]

I had terrific results with a dbol kickstart. I did 30mgsED for two weeks and 40mgsED for two weeks. I had basically no side effects and blew up over 10lbs in the first two weeks. Some guys do get some nasty sides, so you just need to see what works for you. From all of the testimonials I’ve read, I’d have to guess that dbol is a “safer” compound as regards sides than tbol.

Run your stasis period at least 2 weeks longer and your taper 80/60/50/40/20 or 6 weeks at a similar reduction. You need to see how you respond to the taper. I see a lot of guys here running shorter and shorter ones, but I think it is starting to become more of a shortcut, than anything. Do it right or don’t do it.

What are some of the benefits of the taper as opposed to using SERMS such as nolvadex? Why do some people still use nolvadex and clomid?

Should I use the arimidex as put in my original cycle recipe or only when needed?

Is it true that if you have more fat on you, AAS will increase your fat levels more so than if you were a lot more lean? I am at around 17-18% bf and I will be using this cycle to help me cut or maintain my bf while gaining lean muscle mass and strength (I am more interested in the strength than mass).

[quote]dthomas58 wrote:
What are some of the benefits of the taper as opposed to using SERMS such as nolvadex? Why do some people still use nolvadex and clomid?[/quote]

There are threads already dedicated to punching sessions between those that oppose and those that like the stasis/taper protocol. Read those threads.

[quote]
Is it true that if you have more fat on you, AAS will increase your fat levels more so than if you were a lot more lean? I am at around 17-18% bf and I will be using this cycle to help me cut or maintain my bf while gaining lean muscle mass and strength (I am more interested in the strength than mass).[/quote]

I was always under the impression that the food you ate determined your body fat percentage. Eating a high protein, high (healthy) fat diet at or barely below BMR will have you burning the fat whilst maintaining your LBM.

dthomas58 I endorse the idea of using dbol over tbol. Its far cheaper and more effective. 30mg ED in three divided doses is a decent amount as a starter dosage.

Many people including the much respected Cortes advocate the use of an AI even at entry level doses. I for one will never advise against using an AI. They are partical and until you do know what your body can and can’t handle they make sense to have on hand.

good looking cycle!

I would definitely run the TestE for 12 weeks.

Just a side note, I’ve heard lots of guys get crippling back pumps from the T-bol, especially when going over 60mg doses.

3g of taurine pre workout will cure back pumps for 90% of turanabol users.

i ran a 12 week test-E cycle with 4 weeks of winny at the end, and had some nasty back pumps, only when doing cardio though.

The taurine definitely helped me, and eating more bananas…may be a myth but it seemed to help me out.