Test E/Tren E/Dbol Cycle Planning

[quote]dicord wrote:
I am still in the plannings of going on a cycle, was first planning a test, deca cycle. But then I found out I could get a cheaper Test/Tren/Dbol cycle, than the other one.

So what do u think of this:

Test E 400mg weekly wk 1-10
Tren E 200mg Weekly wk 1-10
Dbol 20mg ed wk 1-4, just to get a jumpstart ;p

Currently at 6’5, 230 as weight

Any tips or so to this one, what u guys think?

Gonna use Nolva for pct

[/quote]

I am a lot smaller than you and am on a test e cycle with a 30mg/d dBol kick start. I would go with at least 30mg/d dBol for the first 4 weeks at your size. I’ll leave commentary on the other compounds to more experienced users as this is my first cycle.

The dBol is quite powerful and will pump you up pretty quickly. You will feel a definitive strength increase even before the other compounds kick in. I like it. It boosts libido too. There is a little bloat but the tren should take care of that in short order. My most urgent advice is to get your hands on some Adex. I was surprised at just how much dBol aromatizes. I am using 0.5mg/d Adex which is considered a fairly high dosage. I increased to that amount because to my great surprise I was hit with nipple sensitivity around 15 days into my cycle. Up to then I had been on a more regular dose of 0.25mg/d. I can’t stress enough to be on the lookout for elevated estrogen which saps libido, adds anxiety, makes nipples sensitive. On the other hand, we all respond differently and you may not require such a high dose. It is a very individual thing learned through trial and error. For me it took about 10 days for the higher dose of Adex to eradicate the elevated estrogen issues.

Hope this helps and good luck…

Oh yeah. On the same note, it might be an idea to front load with low dose Adex since it takes about 10 days to build up in your system. You might want to go with 0.25mg EOD for the two weeks leading up to inject number 1. I made the mistake of being cavalier and waiting 3 days after my first injection to start Adex.

hmm, the guy who sells me said that I should just pop nolvas if I feel any nipple issues, until the problem goes away. U sure its much need for this stuff?

And he said I wont have much bloat issues when the tren starts kicking in. After all, its not such a hugely dosed cycle ;p So hopefully I stay clear of any evil bi’s

The first time i did sustanon the guy who got it for me said i didnt need nolva as i was on a low dose (250mg/wk) and it wasnt as bad at giving bitch tits as “normal test”…

2 weeks later i got gyno.

Careful who you listen to when they are advising complacency…

He is quite a cool dude, he gave me 30 nolvas for pct, and said if I get any gyno feeling I can come to him, and he will throw in some more for free ;p U still dont think I am safe? dont wanna mess up ;p

dicord, what Brook is saying is to do some research on these compounds. You will find that DBol can aromatize very easily and very quickly.

Also, you should always have some kind of estrogen control on hand even if you aren’t using it.

Lastly, you should have every possible thing needed for your cycle before you begin. That way, if there is a problem, you don’t have to worry about sourcing anything.

So, first cycle? If so, I wouldn’t recommend Tren.

I have lots of nolva on hand ;p btw, why wouldnt u reccommend tren for 1st cycle?

Not trying to sound like a arse, but this is where you putting in a little time to find out about the compounds you are injecting into your body goes a long way.

Tren can have some negative sides that you may not wanna deal with. Also, nolva would not be a good choice for you to use for possible gyno sides with Tren.

Why not try a basic Test cycle and see how your body responds and if you even need the tren. If you want, try it later on in a future cycle.

I’m trying to look out for your best interests here.

I did read up on the sides of tren and etc, but didnt find information where it said nolva wasnt effective at dealing with those sides, hmm.

I understand ur trying to help, and for that I am thankful :wink:

But why exactly is it that nolva wont counter tren sides?

[quote]dicord wrote:
I did read up on the sides of tren and etc, but didnt find information where it said nolva wasnt effective at dealing with those sides, hmm.

But why exactly is it that nolva wont counter tren sides?[/quote]

Check some of the old tren cycle threads for first hand experience from those who have been there, done that. You can use the search or go back page by page until you stumble upon them. Take it from DevilDog that even dBol alone requires an AI like Adex. Tren is a different animal and the proper research and preparations must be taken.

[quote]dicord wrote:

But why exactly is it that nolva wont counter tren sides?[/quote]

Maybe you should go ask your guy who is giving you all this great advice he has already. With all the reading that you have done on both tren and nolvadex it should be rather easy to point out why it wont work all by yourself.

It would be rather simple at that point to figure out that some of the sides that you may encounter on this cycle with the compounds that you have selected will not be estrogen related and therefore not controlled by the nolva.

BTW id suggest learning how to eat prior to starting this cycle as at your current height and weight im sure you are not consuming near enough calories. If you arent gaining weight prior to cycle you wont keep any after the cycle either.

I know how to eat ;o back when I was 18 I was 255 at 7 percent body fat, but had some injuries, so lost weight. Then had a shitjob for a while, so couldnt afford too much food. Now I have a job that pays well, and eating like a dog again ;p Besides weight training, I also do 30 mins of cardio at least 4 days a week. Eating every day at least 250-300 grams of protein. Also eating shitloads of fruit at my job, and drowning myself with water all day long.

Really wanna get back to my primeshape, and then beyond ;p

you really know it all… and this site is for those who dont, so maybe you should go find another site.

You know how to train, you know how to eat, you know that Tamoxifen is a Weak Estrogen and that Tren is a Progestin, that Metandrostenolone and Testosterone will cause the potent estradiol to rise massively, you know that with the very high estrogen levels coupled with the potentation of the trenbolone on those levels that 60mgs of nolva would not be effective.

Of course you may be one of those who doesnt need AI’s or AE’s… but who knows? You could run a risky intermediate level cycle with no support to find out the hard way, or you could come to the best site online and ask questions you are actually willing to heed the answer of.

Good luck and don’t let the arrogance of youth ruin your future.

Brook

1 Like

Or you could get sweet lttle lumps which are swollen glands or better adipose tissue makes a softer tit ass hole.

Any who,
Only costs 3,500 to get it removed enjoy your cycle.

The Judge

No need to get offended ;o I think personally I know how to eat. This doesnt mean I know how to cycle properly or what, considering I have never done it. All the information I am getting from so many different sources are quite confusing, so I simply just wrote what for example my contact suggested to me, for all I know, he could be quite incompetent.

I mean, to me it sounds like u are pretty much an expert on the field Brook, so the stuff I read u wrote on this site seems quite pro.

I mean, I searched on Google, and I see shitloads of posts where people say that test/tren is so awesome, they would never wanna do something else again, then I see some sites where people say they get crazy acne and stuff like this, so its a little bit confusing all in all.

What I am simply trying to get is the best advise from all angles I can get. I am sorry if I come off cocky sometimes, but I dont really try to be. I write a little bit different and come out slightly different than Americans, since I am Norwegian, for example ;o Dont see any reason to call me an asshole Judge, I never offended you, or dissed anyone around here.

getting a little scared of that tren tbh, hehe. Maybe a test, winstrol or something would be much more manageable for a noob like me?

Test and dbol are an excellent first time stack. BTW you’re getting good advice here altough I’m partial to torimefene citrate to manage estrogen and then assuming that I don’t have any issue that warrant it’s use the entire cycle I use it for pct after a test taper.

IMO you should save tren for once the basics get mastered. You will know more about yourself and how your body reacts by then and won’t short change yourself by starting off with what could potentially be your best cycle, besides your first cycle assuming you do things right. Catch my drift?

Trenbolone is a drug that is often quite uncomfortable to use… the most commin side effects are sleeplessness, lack of hunger, irritability, erectile dysfunction… and it is generally well accepted that it is one of the most hardcore of anabolic steroid drugs available, let alone its stress on the kidneys and massively high androgen content (but brutal strength gains and great dry size too…)

Most who are ready to try the drug go with the shorter estered Tren Acetate as it is easier to discontinue the drug if sides should occur that are unbearable to the user. And it happens often.
If you use tren enanthate and dont like it, it will take a GOOD week for the drug to leave the system enough for sides to subside.

I have not used trenbolone i should add.

You asked for tips and advice on your cycle then blatantly refused to accept the advice given!
That was my issue… also i believe most of us know HOW to eat well… but it is a better man than i who has a 100% correct diet, or one that couldnt be improved one bit.

Next, the advice you seek from your bodybuilding peers in the gym (i assume) is the same shit most of us have heard - most often in real life too.
I cant tell you how many times i have had such shitty advice, and before i had learned enough to decide what is right for myself, i even listened to the ‘bro’ knowledge (before it was considered as such) and followed it, more the pity.

Trust me when i tell you these 2 simple points;

1. If you absolutely MUST choose between 2 people giving advice - go with the one who is advising caution and safety first.
  2. When you dont know who to listen to - educate yourself more until YOU are the one to listen to.

Thanks for the compliment.

Brook

Just because your norweigen doesn’t mean your not an ass hole.

Actually it could mean the latter ass hole

i dont know why but i really never experienced any side effects from the gear i used, and yes they were real. lol. i did get some unwanted bloating from the dbol, and from the tren i still was fucking like an animal and ate ok, but i did ridiculously sweat more than normal when i was working out.

it all really depends on the person. im surprised the new cycle you are thinking of using would be cheaper than just the test and deca. wish i had your hook up, lol. i would definetely go with the tren though, i loved it and plan on using it again sometime, got great strength and muscle hardness, and i believe it did aide in burning fat.

i also kept almost all the gains. all for tren. but i have heard of some people experiencing horrible sides just after 2 weeks of use so maybe like brook said who seems to have much knowledge about this stuff go with the acetate, even though it is nice to only have to pin yourself once or twice a week compared to every other day. oh by the way is this your first cycle?