T Nation

Test E Tren E Dbol Cycle Advice

Week 1-4: Dbol @ 30mg ED
Week 1-12: Tren-E @ 400mg week (pin twice a week)
Week 1-12: Test-E @ 500mg week (pin twice a week)
Week 1-12: Arimidex @ .5mg EOD

PCT:
10 days following last pin start HCG ED for 10 days (250-500iu ED)
Immediately after HCG start Clomid and Nolvadex together
Clomid: 150mg ED for 2 weeks
100mg ED for 2 weeks
50mg ED for 2 weeks
Nolvadex: 40mg ED for 2 weeks
20mg ED for 2 weeks
10mg ED for 2 weeks

Current Body:
160lbs
5 feet, 9 inches
Body Fat-18%

Goal:
175-180lbs
Body Fat-10-12%

Mainly trying to put on some size while slightly getting cut and lowering body fat%.
Not trying to get extremely huge and bulk so much but put on decent size, get lean and cut.
I know my diet, protein intake, and how my work out will all effect getting these results.

Is this a good cycle to obtain those goals and should I bump up any of the doses/duration?

Note: I have taken Tren-A before and isn’t my first cycle. Switching to the enanthates so I don’t have to pin as much.

5’ 9", 160lbs, and 18% body fat with multiple cycles under your belt… seriously?

The cycle you outlined looks fine with some caber but I suggest you examine other aspects of your regimen before you resort to gear.

This is pathetic

You clearly need more help and not from aas

Listen, the last time I cycled was almost 4 years ago. Since then I haven’t had the time to continue working out like I did then. Prior to my last cycle I was 145lbs with 21%bf and went to something around 170lbs and 9%bf in roughly 12 weeks. Look all I was asking for was some simple advice. Not for someone to make a weak attempt at trolling or trying to make some smart arrogant remark. Grow up.

Lol

[quote]SunDevil22 wrote:
Listen, the last time I cycled was almost 4 years ago. Since then I haven’t had the time to continue working out like I did then. Prior to my last cycle I was 145lbs with 21%bf and went to something around 170lbs and 9%bf in roughly 12 weeks. Look all I was asking for was some simple advice. Not for someone to make a weak attempt at trolling or trying to make some smart arrogant remark. Grow up.[/quote]

Lol then take this to some shitty site but around here we dont help people like you to much.

Please do elaborate on what you mean by “people like me”. Why don’t you educate me since you’re supposedly so smart.

He means people who could add another stone or two of muscle with compound exercises and chicken.

No offence mate but for your own health hit your goal naturally then do the cycle and take it to next level.

[quote]SunDevil22 wrote:
Please do elaborate on what you mean by “people like me”. Why don’t you educate me since you’re supposedly so smart.[/quote]

Douche bag is the type of people like you I think he’s referring to.

Get the fat down (yes this will take hard work not just a magic pill or injection) and build your muscle up naturally first. Your stats are a bit of a joke and you need to build a solid foundation before starting another cycle.

No doubt you’ll do what you want but don’t start crying in here cos people are telling you their opinion, that’s what happens on open forums when you ask for people’s opinions … Shocking, I know!

[quote]SunDevil22 wrote:
. Since then I haven’t had the time to continue working out like I did then. [/quote]

You just proved our point

Yes by people like you I meant everything that these guys above believed I meant and quite abit more :wink: