T Nation

Test E/ Tren Cycle


#1

Hi guys I'm barely new to all this, so I was wondering if I could get any advice. A year and a half ago I started doing Test & Winstrol, I did 2 cycles in a year and it was great stuff but unfortunately I had an accident and had to quit the gym until 3 months ago that I have been back at.

I'm 5'8 158lbs 20% bodyfat, and I have the following:

Test E 500mgs
Tren E 250mgs

Was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to use (25/25/50/50/1/1) and when to start using these? Should I wait and go down in weight?

I appreciate any feedback


#2

[quote]luisc23 wrote:
I’m 5’8 158lbs 20% bodyfat
[/quote]

you should be asking about training and diet. in the beginners section. don’t use steroids.


#3

lol 20% bf 5’8 158 and want to use steroids?


#4

[quote]nooberific wrote:
lol 20% bf 5’8 158 and want to use steroids?[/quote]

those are his stats after 2 cycles…


#5

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:
lol 20% bf 5’8 158 and want to use steroids?[/quote]

those are his stats after 2 cycles…[/quote]

holy hell


#6

Your best success is to find someone who actually knows how to diet and exercise properly and trade them your gear for good advice and coaching. At your current stats, you are pretty much a fat weak pig. Sorry.


#7

[quote]luisc23 wrote:
Hi guys I’m barely new to all this, so I was wondering if I could get any advice. A year and a half ago I started doing Test & Winstrol, I did 2 cycles in a year and it was great stuff but unfortunately I had an accident and had to quit the gym until 3 months ago that I have been back at.

I’m 5’8 158lbs 20% bodyfat, and I have the following:

Test E 500mgs
Tren E 250mgs

Was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to use (25/25/50/50/1/1) and when to start using these? Should I wait and go down in weight?

I appreciate any feedback[/quote]

Run the test at 250 and up the tren to 300. They compette for same receptors. If you dont want to lose your balls add HCG, make sure to have caber on hand for prolactin side, you may need adex to combat e2 from the test. Make sure you have a PCT. This looks sloppy do your homework.