T Nation

Test E, Tren A, Dbol Cycle Log

Just thought i'de post a log of my first cycle. I havent seen many cycle logs lately so, For those of you bored enough to read I'll keep it updated a few times a week.

Stats:

24 years old
5'7
Starting weight: 181
12-13% BF
Bench: 365
Squat: 455
Dead : 500 (easy don't usualy go higher)
Hex: 545
Seated shoulder BB: 225

My diet on cycle is as clean as I can afford

Chicken, steak, lean pork chops, tilapia, whole grain rice, fresh steamed vegetables, whole grain pasta, Greek yougurt, egg whites, granola, oatmeal, lightly salted air popped popcorn.

Gear:

1-12 TestE 600mg EW mon/thur
8-12 MastP 400mg EW EOD pinning
1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
Aromasin- 25mg ed all the way through
Nolva- 40/20/20/20/20/20

Supps: pre workout (with Dmaa)
: glutamine
: whey protein
: BCAA caps
: milk thistle

Workout routine is usually 3-4 days on 1 off
I'll update in my log what I actually do that day in a little depth

First pin was saturday AUG 8th. I put 450mg.Test into my left delt. And let me tell you. Huge mistake. I pinned with a 22g 1inch. Didn't go deep enough and pushed the plunger WAY to fast. I literally couldn't move my arm for about 5 days. Just got better sunday AUG 16th. Fuck if i do that again. I pinned monday, wed, friday alternating glutes at .75ccs 300mg per ml. So i totaled a little over 1g of test my first week. A little bit of a front load if you will. Pinned 1cc today monday AUG 17 and will continue a monday/thursday split until week 8 when I start running Mast.

So far 5 pins in and I'm just starting to feel good. I'm up 5lbs the dbol is amazing. The pumps I've been getting in the gym are sick. Plus the Dmaa helps =)

I'm running the dbol 10mg AM 30mg pre workout 10mg PM. Back pumps kinda suck. Like today was leg day. I did front squats, leg press, walking lunges, leg extensions, leg curls, sissy squats, calf raises seated and standing. I had to take breaks in between exersises and go fuck around pretending to do something like tricep pushdowns to give my back a break.

So far that's all I have to post for now. Tomorrow is chest day.

If u have any questions feel free t ask me.

I may have left a few things out. But this was a pretty lengthy post.

Upper body flex

Back flex

Leg?

Quad

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
Quad [/quote]

Hit dem wheels twice a week

My leg workouts consist of a heavy day and a detail day.

Heavy day: back squats, leg press, hack squat, hex bar, deadlifts

Detail day: leg extensions, lunges, leg curls, single DB deadlift, single Leg-leg press, split squats, calves

I’m really trying to build that nice sweep on the outside of my legs. Obviously one of my week points. My legs are suprisingly very strong, just not very defined. One of my week points.

Other weakpoints I intend on training

-upper chest

• quads
  • abs/waist (V taper)
  • calves

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
My leg workouts consist of a heavy day and a detail day.

Heavy day: back squats, leg press, hack squat, hex bar, deadlifts

Detail day: leg extensions, lunges, leg curls, single DB deadlift, single Leg-leg press, split squats, calves

I’m really trying to build that nice sweep on the outside of my legs. Obviously one of my week points. My legs are suprisingly very strong, just not very defined. One of my week points.

Other weakpoints I intend on training

-upper chest

• quads
  • abs/waist (V taper)
  • calves
    [/quote]

You should add in quite a bit of hamstring work also

you look good mate but you’re in danger of becoming one of those top heavy guys!

Way higher reps on your squats from now on. Like seriously, 20-30 rep sets.

also, mate, cool it with the filters! Haha

Good Upper… legs are lacking development. Nothing to worry, just hit then 2x week… lacking quads, hamstring… calf looks good, pic doesn’t show enough, but it looks good.

Mast does nothing for your bf… after dbol your gonna lose some water but not enough to show the magic of masteron. For mast you’ll need to decrease bf to singles, some can see mast working with 9, but under 7 is the best. You’ll feel good with mast but not the visual effect, never with 12%.

Keep it UP man… we want to see the progress! Good Luck!

[quote]Yogi wrote:
also, mate, cool it with the filters! Haha[/quote]

Hahahah I’ll see what i can do bud.

Anyways… yesterday was chest day had an awsome workout threw in some calves near the end. I’ve noticed I really can do moderate weight high reps and get a really killer pump. I’m assuming it’s the dbol assisting with this. So I’m going to keep things light and pumped up for a while. Test my strength here and there. But to be honest I’m pretty stong as it is, I’m not trying to power lift and break Records. And I’m going to definitely incorporate that into my leg work like you suggested. High rep work.

Today is back day and I think I’m going to incorporate some deadlifts and hamstring work in there.

From all the feedback I’ve gotten so far really sounds like I need to kill my legs the next couple months so I’ll be posting up weekly pic updates.

On a side note from one of my other posts regarding my E2 and trying to dial in my AI. I think I finally got it dialed in. At 12.5 mg Asin twice daily 6 am and 6 pm. The past 3-4 days since I’ve started I’ve noticed my libido shoot through the roof and my dick won’t calm down. So hopefully that’s my sweetspot. I might have to cut back a little when I drop Dbol. But we’ll see…

Anywho… that’s it for now…

P.s. thank you guys for making me self conscious about my legs. Lol now I’m gunna go overboard and murder them… just kidding good feedback.

Ok guys weekly update, this week has been great. I’ve had amazing performance In the gym. I feel alpha as fuck and I’m starting to really tone up, I’m not bloating at all Infact quite the opposite, I’m hard and vascular as hell. Which unfortunatly brings me to my next topic…lE2 levels and Sexual performance…:

This is seriously frustrating and hard to deal with… My libido is through the roof but I can’t get or keep a hard on to save my life… Literally here I am in bed at 2 am writing this pissed off and moral in the dirt because I couldn’t perform with a hotty I brought home from a party… (No I didn’t drink) … I thought I got my AI on point with 12.5 twice daily but I’ll be honest I’m thinking about dropping my AI period.

I kind of think my E2 has been driven into the dirt and here I am… I’m not going to take bloods until my 4th or 5th week so there is no telling where things are at… I’m just really fruatrated… I don’t know what to do. I’m gunna taper down my AI and see how things go…

I know u guys are gunna say switch to Letro, but right now all I have is Asin…

Please somebody for the love of god help me.

I’ll be on my third week of test E 720 a week and dbol 50mg a day 30 mg a day on non training days…

Could it be that E2 is too high rather than too low?

If you are feeling great in the gym etc i wouldn’t have thought it would be low E2.

This is just a thought - i have never ran the amount of amount of gear you are on or used aromasin so have no experience with this.

25mg of aromasin was a little high for me on 875mg/week of test. Not so high it fucked me up, but libido definitely took a dip.

Try going down to 12.5

[quote]pex86 wrote:
Could it be that E2 is too high rather than too low?

If you are feeling great in the gym etc i wouldn’t have thought it would be low E2.
[/quote]

I see your logic, but I’m not bloating at all, I’m pissing regular as can be, and I’m having no issues with sensitive nips. So there is a possibility it’s too high, but I’m more inclined to believe it’s too low.

Again this as all new to me as well, so unfortunately it’s gunna be a lot of trial and error. also I don’t think the test has reached peak levels in my system as I’m only rolling into week 3

Yogi… I agree I’m going to taper down to 6.25mg twice daily and see how that works out for a while … It would probably be irresponsible to drop Asin all together. Although I know there’s people out there who don’t need to run any AI while on cycle At all I’m just not sure if I’m one of those people and I’m not willing to risk it with my previous Gyno issues…

Anyways… Off to smash legs today and try to get my ego back in check after last night hahahah

Stay tuned for updated leg photos.

I think one’s dome is the biggest block to erections. I’ve had my E2 tested as high as 50 and as low as 8. Both times no problem with wood.

Are you sure you’re not worrying about your performance because you think gear is fucking with you?

Starting to see some definition in my quads, been beating them up lately

Hey guys wanted to get some feedback or critiquing on my diet.
My diet is pretty simple and really doesn’t change too much so I’m going to give you a no shit example of exactly what I ate today so you have an idea

0615- dbol, Asin, liver support, protein shake on the drive to work
0730- yogurt with granola, Apple
0900- 2 servings instant oatmeal (protein type from Quaker)
1045- meal 1 3 pieces tilapia(small) , 2 cups baked purple potatoes, 1 cup long grain rice
1200- fucking red bull fux yarrrrr
1400 - meal 2 1 medium chicken breast(baked), asparagus, purple potatoes
1500- pre workout shake, dbol,
1730- protein shake
1745- meal 3 1 medium chicken breast, asparagus, purple potatoes
2100- spinach salad
2200- glutamine and protein shake

That is roughly what my diet is on a daily basis, the proteins get interchanged a lot but for the most part I’m boring as hell and prep my meals up to 3 days in advance

I’m still sitting between 185-187

I really want to get to 195 but IMO I don’t see how much more I could eat… Besides throwing healthy snacks inbetween my big meals like avocados and nuts and shit like that

Insulin spike man. Carbs carbs carbs is what i need to gain weight. Ive got friends who can gain on high fat and i just don’t get it. as long as youve got decent insulin sensitivity up your sugars pre/intra/post workout

You could literally double your food intake

Looks really good, and close to what I’m planning on starting mid september.

//Tuned in