Test-E Taking Too Long

I have been taking test-e for 4 weeks now. I haven’t noticed typical results. The last two cycles i have done have inculded test-e. Should i make the dose higher? i am taking 300mgs a week now. should i go to 400 or 500

definitely need to up the dose. 300 is kinda low for even a first cycle. The more cycles you do, the dose needs to get progressively larger with it. You should be at least 500. Probably 600 would be better. Is it a straight test cycle or are you taking anything with it?

[quote]Jameson79 wrote:
I have been taking test-e for 4 weeks now. I haven’t noticed typical results. The last two cycles i have done have inculded test-e. Should i make the dose higher? i am taking 300mgs a week now. should i go to 400 or 500 [/quote]

have you noticed any results? at the least you should be in the high end of the normal range or a bit above with respect to test levels at this dose. if you are not feeling this, then your gear is bunk.

I agree. 600mg/week isnt necessary,but the more test you take the more results you will get.
If you are feeling nothing its probably the gear. The dose is low, but after some time you should have some built up.
How many times are you injecting a week? And you doing test only?
-BC

i agree that 300 a week is a low dose for a first cycle and you have more cycles already.i’d up to 600mg

[quote]Jameson79 wrote:
I have been taking test-e for 4 weeks now. I haven’t noticed typical results. The last two cycles i have done have inculded test-e. Should i make the dose higher? i am taking 300mgs a week now. should i go to 400 or 500 [/quote]

I don’t know !“why” you are on gear or if you are stacking. But 300mg@week is really a too low dosage IMVHO

I have limited experience but find value from 500 to higher as good.

I am taking equpoise with it. I just had the impression that i shouldn’t start at a high dose. That i should start low and then go higher. I guess that would make sense since it is Enanthate, tapering up and down is not nesassary. I am noticing little results.

But this is the third cycle in a row that i have done Test-E. I will go ahead and do the 600mgs and i will update the results in a few weeks. Thanks guys for the advice.

[quote]Jameson79 wrote:

As others have said the dose is rather low, but my question is do you feel any of the sexual or psychological effects? In my experience even a lower dose will increase my libido, raise my BP and put my mind at ease a little bit. I seriously get hard-on’s just standing in line at the grocery store, its ridiculous.

If you feel any of those effects then at least it’s probably not bunk gear, if you get none of that at a higher dose perhaps you may want to look elsewhere for your stuff.