Test E Proviron Nolva

Test E 1-12 400mg E3D
Proviron 4-12 0.25 ED
Novladex 1-12 whenever gyno comes along
that song good and how much weight do i expect to gain from this cycle would i go 155 to 190 ?

kill me now.

IS this your first cycle? If so there is no need to run over 800mg/week of test. I like the addition of proviron, although I think you mean 25mg/day. Lastly, to prevent gyno run low dose adex or aromasin throughout, keep the nolv just in case, but only if gyno appears.

As far as the weight goes, the gear is only part of the equation. Your training and diet will do the rest.

They have proviron in as a replacement to adex at that dose 2pain…

[quote] Brook wrote:
They have proviron in as a replacement to adex at that dose 2pain… [/quote]

I have not been a fan of proviron for estrogen control. I got gyno several years ago while on 75mg/day proviron. Since then I have only used it for its SHBG lowering porperties.

Me too… i meant - they think it IS Adex.

proviron, an aromatase inhibitor, 0.25mg??

I think it is a mistake… accidental or deliberate i dunno.

Before Adex was so affordable, proviron AND nolva was the best we had! It (the combo) worked for Dbol cycles… thats all i was willing to try!

[quote]2thepain wrote:
IS this your first cycle? If so there is no need to run over 800mg/week of test. I like the addition of proviron, although I think you mean 25mg/day. Lastly, to prevent gyno run low dose adex or aromasin throughout, keep the nolv just in case, but only if gyno appears.

As far as the weight goes, the gear is only part of the equation. Your training and diet will do the rest.[/quote]

That’s a good man…

[quote] Brook wrote:
kill me now.[/quote]

hey, atleast he has a cycle… but i agree with ya

I ment 400mg a week 200mg e3D :slight_smile: sorry

Before anyone says anything else to this kid I think I should point out that the OP is 16 yrs old and weighs 155lbs.

I got 143 at 5’9", with 1 year of training on and off. It says so in his profile. Odd.

I need to start reading profiles before offering any suggestions.

17y/o 157lbs 18% bf need steroids no question

read the stickies for christs sake thats why they are there.
briliant people did not come up with this shit out their asses .

damnit this shits turning into a constant read the sticky and visit the beginners forums thing isnt it?

and no you do not need steroids kiddo at 5 foot 7 and 18% you need a better diet and a treadmill

get to running and eating.that is it

[quote]someguy1234 wrote:
17y/o 157lbs 18% bf need steroids no question [/quote]

LMAO. Not even close.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
I need to start reading profiles before offering any suggestions.[/quote]

I normally do not bother either, but in this particular case I remebered his first post a couple of months ago.

im like 5’10

How nice for you.

You want big muscles? Do ya? You want all nice and big muscles like the big bodybuilder men you dream about?

Tell us. What have you done to build up in your life. Training in detail, diet in detail, time served… Then after we tell you to piss off, you can go to one of the million other steroid forums that are happy to send you away with a bottle of sust and a handful of dianabols - just about to grow your first sign of gyno (it is actually a bit of a rite of passage actually… most of us have it - so you NEED to get it to ‘fit in’)

Prey tell?

[quote]someguy1234 wrote:
im like 5’10[/quote]

I think this guy maybe a troll, but also just in case he is real I hope I can change his mind…

You’re going yourself some real serious harm if you carry on like this.

Dude steroids are very serious and if you play with them you can get seriously fucked up especially at your age.

Your body has not hit its biggest own natural growth spurt yet, this normally comes in late teens, you need to hold off on the seroid use and let your body do its own thing naturally first.

Steroids for you right now will not work, before you build a house you need solid foundations, if you build a house on top of of your skinnt frame right now it is going to fall down on top of you, do you get what I mean?

At your age you could damage your own growth cycle and you could end up a few inches shorter than what you would have naturally. Your body is going to be pumping massive amounts of natural testosterone (steroids) into your system over the next few years, use this natural source first do not fuck up that natural source by adding synthetic stuff right now.

If you spend the next 6 years in the gym starting off small and building up you will get to where you want to be, steroids are not the ‘magic’ answer to get you there faster.

When you are older and wiser and have a good solid base of muscle you may wish to move onto the next step and use AAS, but right now you will only fuck yourself up FOR LIFE!

Seriously how are you gong to explain having a pair of titties to your parents? It will not be a nice experience having to claim on your parents health insurance for surgery to remove those tits, cos thats the only way to remove them.

Please reply and tell me honestly if this has made any difference to you.

Eales - i betcha dont say ‘dude’ in real life… ;p