Train PPL
100mg primo every monday
250mg Test e every monday
8 weeks
With PCT
Got nolva and clomid on hand
Supps
Glutamine, BCAA, Milk Thistle
Main aim is to gain a few pounds, mainly muscle, my brothers marriage, its my 1st cycle…

This cycle will suck.
Need more frequent dosing of test.
Tell us what your pct consists of.
Do you have any ai’s on hand?
Nolva or clomid will not suppress the aromatization.
Im sure KSMann will give you the link to a pct thread.

You are essentially doing TRT levels of test. At least double what you are planning if you want to have a decent first cycle.

How much will i gain on this cycle?
For PCT was planning
Week 9: 75mg clomid ED & 40mg novladex ED
Week 10-12: 50mg clomid & 20mg novladex

[quote]gaintrain wrote:
This cycle will suck.
Need more frequent dosing of test.
Tell us what your pct consists of.
Do you have any ai’s on hand?
Nolva or clomid will not suppress the aromatization.
Im sure KSMann will give you the link to a pct thread.[/quote]

I have Arimidex, planning to start .25 from 2nd day of my cycle… till my last Pin

[quote]GoCal wrote:
You are essentially doing TRT levels of test. At least double what you are planning if you want to have a decent first cycle. [/quote]

Up Test and Primo Both?
250x2 Test and Primo 100x2?
Monday Thursday?

[quote]Ajinkyaa wrote:
keeping it preety simple and basic and on a lower side
26 yo, 3 yrs training exp, 179 cms, 170 lbs
Train PPL
100mg primo every monday
8 weeks
With PCT
Supps
Main aim is to gain a few pounds, mainly muscle, my brothers marriage, its my 1st cycle…
[/quote]

Man, Test E have 5 and max 6 days of half life, sometimes around 4… not a good idea. You’ll need more pins, at least 2 shots of Test. One single shot (100mg) of primo??? humm… you’ll see nothing from 100mg of primo per week… when using only test and primo, you’ll see primo working with at least 600 to 700mg per week… think again before messing up with your HPTA for nothing.

My idea for you:

3 shots of test per week consisting of 125mg or 175mg each one (or a little more, but 3 shots!)

3 shots of primo per week consisting of 200mg each one.

Some AI is needed, I would use little adex.

PCT? I don’t know, i’m not adept to PCT, then… I cannot help you

My last cycle was test e/primo, but I was using about 250mg test e and 700mg primo, simply because I wanted to see what the primo would be like. Gained good quality muscle which I have had little trouble holding onto (partially because I have been on TRT dose of test e since cycle ended in April). Even at that level, I ‘felt’ virtually nothing. Got stronger, gained muscle, but never felt the increased gym aggression or anything like - but again, pretty much what I expected at only 250mg test e per week.

Completely agree with Thiago, other than the pinning frequency. I prefer to stay on a constant EOD or E3D pinning schedule and adjust injection amount to reach the weekly average I am shooting for. Keeps levels more stable, although his plan would likely only give very minor fluctuations if any. Dosing wise, that is what I would go with what he is recommending though.

Side thought, if you are in your brother’s wedding, when is your tux fitting? If you get taped a few weeks out (which I believe is standard) and are mid-cycle at that point, then you will be bigger when you actually get the tux right before the wedding – this is all assuming your cycle plan is to end right before the wedding.

1 Like

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:

[quote]Ajinkyaa wrote:
keeping it preety simple and basic and on a lower side
26 yo, 3 yrs training exp, 179 cms, 170 lbs
Train PPL
100mg primo every monday
8 weeks
With PCT
Supps
[/quote]

Man, Test E have 5 and max 6 days of half life, sometimes around 4… not a good idea. You’ll need more pins, at least 2 shots of Test. One single shot (100mg) of primo??? humm… you’ll see nothing from 100mg of primo per week… when using only test and primo, you’ll see primo working with at least 600 to 700mg per week… think again before messing up with your HPTA for nothing.

My idea for you:

3 shots of test per week consisting of 125mg or 175mg each one (or a little more, but 3 shots!)

3 shots of primo per week consisting of 200mg each one.

Some AI is needed, I would use little adex.

PCT? I don’t know, i’m not adept to PCT, then… I cannot help you
[/quote]

Primo here is too expensive, 3 shots of 200 would cost me a fortune… The main reason my dosage is so low because, i dont want to get Arnold big, just get into athletic shape, and look the best in the room… if we talk about some examples, then cristiano ronaldo would be one…

I was first planning on an anavar only cycle, then came up with anavar and winny…
did some research, read its basically a bad idea running without test, so this is why such low doses…

How about
250x2 Test e Monday and Thursday
100x2 Primo Monday and Thursday
arimidex .25/.50 from 2nd day of cycle till my last pin…
PCT Nolva/ Clomid (When can i start)?

1 Like

I think you have rather lofty ambitions. No one looks like Ronaldo without a massive test, mast, eq and tren stack. If you can afford real gh, get as much as you can as well. These soccer players will always lie about what they’re taking. Don’t believe them when they say they’re natural. Hey, if you can dive, you can lie. And Ronaldo is one of the greatest divers ever next to Figo.

dt79 approved

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I think you have rather lofty ambitions. No one looks like Ronaldo without a massive test, mast, eq and tren stack. If you can afford real gh, get as much as you can as well. These soccer players will always lie about what they’re taking. Don’t believe them when they say they’re natural. Hey, if you can dive, you can lie. And Ronaldo is one of the greatest divers ever next to Figo.

dt79 approved[/quote]

I know im being very unreasonalbe her stating i need a physique like CR, but i want something on that lines, as you stated thet i’ll need a ton of gear, but i’ll need a lot of time too… i just gave you guys something , some idea f whats going on in my head…

That Christiano Ronaldo thing properly made me laugh.

Imagine needing steroids for that…

EDIT: although now I think about it, that ridiculously weaksauce cycle is probably about right for such a lofty goal

[quote]Yogi wrote:

EDIT: although now I think about it, that ridiculously weaksauce cycle is probably about right for such a lofty goal[/quote]

Bro, im glad i made you laugh, but im being honest, this is what my goal is for now… :slight_smile:

[quote]Ajinkyaa wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

EDIT: although now I think about it, that ridiculously weaksauce cycle is probably about right for such a lofty goal[/quote]

Bro, im glad i made you laugh, but im being honest, this is what my goal is for now… :)[/quote]

you don’t need steroids for that. You just need to be lean.

Primo is expensive everywhere. If you can’t afford to go with a higher dose on that, I’d just drop it from the cycle and spend the money on more test or something else. Considering it’s your first cycle, I’d just go with the 500mg/week test e you mentioned above. Maybe throw an oral in with it if you just wanted to spend the money, but not really necessary. Good training and diet at 500 per week and you should see some good results.

can we all just appreciate for a second that this is the OP’s physique goal.

He wants to use steroids to look like this.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Ajinkyaa wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Bro, im glad i made you laugh, but im being honest, this is what my goal is for now… :)[/quote]

you don’t need steroids for that. You just need to be lean.[/quote]
You are deluded.

Look at this other guy. You think he’s not on at least 1g of tren?

Stop giving him false hope.

[quote]boatguy wrote:
Primo is expensive everywhere. If you can’t afford to go with a higher dose on that, I’d just drop it from the cycle and spend the money on more test or something else. Considering it’s your first cycle, I’d just go with the 500mg/week test e you mentioned above. Maybe throw an oral in with it if you just wanted to spend the money, but not really necessary. Good training and diet at 500 per week and you should see some good results.[/quote]

How about i drop Primo completely, and do this
Week1-12 TEST E 500mg, 250mg MONDAY AND THURSDAY
Arimidex .25mg EOD starting day 2 of my cycle

Wait 2 weeks
Week 15: 75mg clomid ED & 40mg novladex ED
Week 16-18: 50mg clomid & 20mg novladex

[quote]Yogi wrote:
can we all just appreciate for a second that this is the OP’s physique goal.

He wants to use steroids to look like this. [/quote]

people want a physique like arnold, zyzz… i want to become like CR… is that wrong?

He’s not ridiculing your choice of physique goals, go for what you want.

His point is that you don’t need AAS to look like that.