T Nation

Test E PCT Questions

I have done a few cycles in the past, just trying to gather all of the info in my head and put it to a cycle that I’m preparing for. Only thing is, there’s too much information that does not square into the “perfect” cycle. I know there’s not a such thing as perfect cycle because everyone is different… but I have heard of just using Adex .5mg E3D and wanted to question for that to make sure that everything is dialed in. I am planning at around Test E 8-10wks @ 600wk. Any guidance would be amazing!.. I did a big boy the last cycle and my enzymes went straight to the roof, but was also taking tren & test, along w some Winnie at the very end. Was a bad deal for 10wks… I study a lot on forums, but I never know what to believe towards the right direction… finally made an account here, hoping to get some knowledge. Thanks fellas

I would say that eight weeks is too short for test e. And as far as how much adex to use and when to use it, that’s very individual. If I ran 600/w I’d need .5mg twice a week at a minimum. You might need less or none. How much have you used in past cycles and how did it work out?

Well the last time i did a 12wk, but didn’t last that long… got shutdown hardcore with enzymes super high for 10wks(constant itching, bad bad deal).

Tren E: 300wk 10wks

Test E: 500wk 12wks

Stan: 40mg/day wk 7-12

Exemestane: 12.5mg/day wk 1-12

I actually just got my lab work emailed to me. I was high in bilirubin as well… digestion was horrible, had jaundice… thought I was dying and lasted for 10wks until that test got out of me I can guess.

So why dont you just KISS, keep it simple, stupid? You blame the Test but not the Tren or Stan? LMAO

500mgs Test 10-12 weeks, Nolvadex on hand for sides
PCT 2 weeks after last pin, 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex

None of those side effects were from the test.

I’m blaming it on I didn’t have my shit together like I thought I did… it’s hard getting facts that “you know are facts” off of the internet… why I joined this group, to educate myself instead of going off of random people’s suggestions and trying judge on “who knows their shit” and who doesn’t.

You said nolva on hand for sides and then nolva for my pct?

Sure did. Do more research on these forums and you will see Nolva is becoming the go to recommended PCT/ AI drug.

You said nolva on hand and then nolva for pct? Did you mean something else for the “on hand”?

Nolva for both PCT and high E2 sides such as gyno. I am not sure how much more I can spell it out. AI’s block the conversion to E2, Nolva will fill the receptors but still allow the process.

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

I’ve searched so many man… I swear to you. For years I have and never had that mentor to tell me the right way to PCT. If I did start to feel any sensitivity(which I have never), how long should I take from there on out? All the way to 6wks after last pin? I appreciate your time man, seriously… you have no idea how long I’ve wanted to talk to someone about it in regards. I own a business so I try to be very discrete.

You have probably seen how many pct versions are out there. It gets hard to discern which ones make sense and which are just a little off. The obviously bad ones are easy to catch, but the ones that kind of sort of maybe make sense will throw you for a loop. I think if people stick to the basics—that is, the ones that have sound science behind them—they will have success.

I’ve searched so many man… I swear to you. For years I have and never had that mentor to tell me the right way to PCT. If I did start to feel any sensitivity(which I have never), how long should I take from there on out? All the way to 6wks after last pin? I appreciate your time man, seriously… you have no idea how long I’ve wanted to talk to someone about it in regards. I own a business so I try to be very discrete.