T Nation

Test E Pain vs. Sustanon Pain

I had a greal deal of post-injection pain and swelling after last cycle using sustanon (this seems to be a common trend on this board). Is the post-injection soreness from test e similar?

It’s hard to make a blanket statement whether test-e will hurt. It depends on what’s in it. If there’s too much benzyl alcohol, it’ll hurt. If there’s not enough benzyl benzoate, it could hurt as the test could crystalize within the muscle.

But, generally, no it won’t.

you want to feel pain. inject Tren Ace ED. welcome to hell.

Personally I dont feel pain from much at all. Tren ace ED was a painless injection as well as the prop and masteron that were combined within the same barrel.

However to answer you question if your not using some AS crap or some extremely high mg/ml product then the pain should be considerably less than than what the sus has caused you in the past.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Personally I dont feel pain from much at all. Tren ace ED was a painless injection as well as the prop and masteron that were combined within the same barrel.

However to answer you question if your not using some AS crap or some extremely high mg/ml product then the pain should be considerably less than than what the sus has caused you in the past.[/quote]

Interesting lil guy…I was getting so sore from the daily injections that it began to effect my workouts. Plus trying to find a comfortable position to sleep was a bitch.

you could try cutting it with some USP oil.

Some tren ace is smoother than some test cyp; there’s so much variance out there

its got to be the stuff you are using. I love the stuff and never have any issues. I would agree with 5.0

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
However to answer you question if your not using some AS crap or some extremely high mg/ml product then the pain should be considerably less than than what the sus has caused you in the past.[/quote]

I just pinned some test e for the first time yesterday. My delts normally don’t hurt much, but it’s painful with theirs. I’m on my taper and only pinned 30mg. I don’t even want to imagine the whole ML. lol…

How do you even go as low as 30 mg ? Is your stuff 100 mg per ml. If it is your are only injecting 1/3 cc. I suppose its possible. Now if your stuff is 200 mg then its almost imposible to draw then inject such a small amount. Just curious.

No, I have 250mg/ML stuff. I use 1/2cc slin pins. Every unit is 2.5mg. 12 units = 30 mg. That’s the way I’m doing it anyways…lol

I suspect that simple individual differences (in people) have got to be a factor too. I’ve read the threads. Seems some people claim the same trouble you mention with Sustanon. Others report nothing painful at all! Same goes for test-E.

…And don’t overlook the brand or “batch” differences also. As for me, the heavy blend of test-E (in Test-o-Prim) is killer pain. But the the Sustanon (by Organon) is pain free!

Sadly, I think all the variables suggests a bit of trial and error (i.e., sore glutes!) on your part.

I agree, don’t overlook the brand issue. That 30mg of brand B that I pinned took 5 days to stop hurting. The same dose from brand A has me wondering whether I pinned it or not; no pain.

It’s almost impossible to get a blanket answer as to whether something hurts or not.