Test E Pain and Swollen Glute

I’m 3 weeks in my test e and t3 cycle and I injected on wens every since that day my let glut has been alil swollen not to much and a lot of pain it’s not red I used a 23’1/2 gage needle is tho normal I switch to a 25 gage and I was fine in my right glut

Sounds like just a little pain from the injection, should be fine in a few more days. Just watch it and make sure it doesn’t get worse

Thanks bro sorry for my spelling I was freaking out today it’s swollen but don’t hurt like it did :slight_smile:

There’s a few factors that come into play that can cause soreness and pinning with a 23 gauge doesn’t help. If its red, warm to the touch and spongy like when you press down on the injection site then I would be a little worried. I would skip that injection site until the soreness has completely gone.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
There’s a few factors that come into play that can cause soreness and pinning with a 23 gauge doesn’t help. If its red, warm to the touch and spongy like when you press down on the injection site then I would be a little worried. I would skip that injection site until the soreness has completely gone.[/quote]

Thanks man it's just alil sore and swollen not as bad as When i put this up Iv done test cycp and test sus and this never happin weird 

Have you used 23g before? Did the needle move around a lot when you pinned maybe some of the oil leaked back out or the gear has a high BA or BB percentage

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Have you used 23g before? Did the needle move around a lot when you pinned maybe some of the oil leaked back out or the gear has a high BA or BB percentage[/quote]
Yea I have for sus and cyp but I used a 25 1 gage last Sunday and I was fine and 25 is smaller so that’s where I’m confused

What’s the confusion?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
What’s the confusion? [/quote]
Why I would have pain with a 23 gage and not a 25 gage ?

Because the 25g is a smaller needle, less trauma to the muscle when you inject

I’m combining cyp/equipoise (small amounts of each…splitting 150cyp and 200eq) into two different injections per week. Doesn’t matter if I go shoulder or glute but everything goes smoothly day one but by day two a lager size knot forms and by days 3-7 it is somewhat painful. I can train but touching or sleeping on the area is impossible. Does this sound like a high BA percentage. Like I said, I can still train etc but it’s just a pain in the ass (no pun intended).

Iv done test cyp and eq I was fine but test e hates me lol but I don’t think test c should be high in BA what I have read

[quote]BUDs wrote:
There’s a few factors that come into play that can cause soreness and pinning with a 23 gauge doesn’t help. If its red, warm to the touch and spongy like when you press down on the injection site then I would be a little worried. I would skip that injection site until the soreness has completely gone.[/quote]
hey can you pm me i need to ask you something that can’t be said on here

It could depending on how it was made