T Nation

Test E Only Cylce Advice

as cliche as it is i am looking for first cycle advice. I am 21yrs old currently 6' 210 at about 11% bf. I have been lifting since highscool but only serious for 3 years. I have also competed in natural mens physique shows where i placed atleast top 5. With the new classic physique division i would like to take it to the next level as an enhanced athlete.

I would like to run a test only cycle of test e 300mg e3d, .25mg arimidex eod. my original pct plan: 2 weeks after last injection nolva everyday for 4 weeks in following dosage 40/40/20/20. Although have recently read clomid is better suited for pct? Any advice is appreciated

21 is a little young in some people’s eyes to start cycling, however with your goals to compete. I don’t disagree with your desire to enhance. I would read into the new pct thread that has been floating around here. I’m sure KS man will come leave you a nice link to click on.

You didn’t state how long you plan on being on cycle but I would assume 10-12 weeks with the Longer ester.

I would recommend using prop for the first 2 and last 2 weeks of cycle if you can get your hands on it. Something I’ll be trying my next cycle. Obviously using the Test E from day one. I would have liked some quicker gains when I started.

Do your homework first… It’s a nice proposal except your pct seems a little outdated with all these new threads floating around lately… If at very least Nolva at 20mg Ed for 5-6 weeks would be suitable, no need for 40mg…

My input…

Ross

Where is HCG?

Read this then reply: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/the_pct_serm_dosing_in_this_forum_is_wrong

i forgot to state i would be running the cycle for 10 weeks. after reading the info from the link, it is suggested i take 20mgs daily for same length i cycled the test?

It way deeper than that!