Test E Only Cycle

Yes here is another first test E cycle post. So I will try to be brief. I just turned 30 been training for years and I’m about 6,1 235lb. Last bf test I had I measured 11.2%. I eat seven meals a day about 1lb of ground turkey and half a pound of chicken an about 220g of brown rice and a cup of veggies with every meal also an ass ton of whey protein. My workout split is

mon= back/delts , hiit cardio
Tues=legs/calves
Wed =chest, bi, ads, hiit
Thur = rest
Fri = legs/calves
Sat = chest, tri, abs, hiit
Sun= rest

Now for the cycle.
W 1-12 Test E 500mg a week 2 pins a week
W 1-12 adex .25 a day (only taking if needed gonna try without) (reduce to .125 a day on week 12)

W 14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20

Ok so my cencerns are:
Is adex an absolute must or more case by case depending on the person?
Is bloat and gyno more common without adex?
What kind of progress can I expect?
Should I have geared up sooner?
Any advice is much appreciated but please be easy …I don’t have tough skin (probably shouldn’t have said that)

Is adex an absolute must or more case by case depending on the person?
Case by case but if you look on the TRT forum most are going to advocate its use.

Is bloat and gyno more common without adex? Yes

What kind of progress can I expect? First cycle, could gain 10-20lbs.

Should I have geared up sooner? Personal choice

Thanks for the advice. Any advice on the cycle

I’m a TRT guy but not an AAS guy. From what I’ve read your cycle is the typical beginner route. It’s going to take 4 or so weeks to start feeling the test. You could run an oral like dbol the first half of your cycle to optimize that time.

I have considered that. But not knowing how my body will react. So I want to be able to monitor my side effects of test before adding other components.