T Nation

Test-E Only Cycle, 500mg a Week. PCT Advice?

Hello, straight into it but this would be my 2nd cycle
My plan is to run 16 week cycle of test-e
500mg a week
250mg mon-thur

Just not sure on PCT
from what I have researched, armidex on hand? or for eod I have also heard every 3rd day
Nolva and clomid after cycle just not sure on how long after and dosage to set
I know how critical pct has to be hence why I have created a thread

I’m quite simple and just would like a simple run down or answers to what I’m asking appreciate it
Thanks for your time

Just have it on hand, if you use it great, if not, great.

I hit the 5 week mark on the same cycle as you and needed after I realized my nips were constantly sore. I took .25mg one time and everything is normal

Just get it and save yourself the stress and hassle of needing to get it if you get symptoms.

1 Like

16 weeks seems a little bit long for me. I would go with an 8 to max 10 week cycle starting with an frontload to reach SSL (steady state level) in first week.
You could even bump up the dosage to let’s say 750 or even 1000 mg test a week to harvest better results.
Have the ai on hand when need, most probably at 750 or higher you’ll need it.
For PCT I’m sure you’ll find some protocol in the forum.
Good luck

1 Like

Hello this is my second post and it’s just me finalising my cycle and what I have decided to go with

-27 years old-
I’m currently 95kg been cutting since 100kg I’m getting down to 90kg then starting my cycle, depending on body scan and blood results making sure I’m on point and in my peak
I plan on filling back out maybe to 95 depending on my diet eat very clean and have one cheat meal a week gym is 1.5-2 hours a day, cardio 2x a week
that’s just me I know everyone is different :call_me_hand:
Monday morning pin 1ml
Thursday night second pin 1ml

Armidex on hand if needed will use eod, but only if needed if any signs oF itchy nipples (gyno) or to much water bloat I will start using

Nolvadex for pct 14-18 days from last pin

40/40/20/20/20/20 is this too long of a pct ?
Should a natural test boost be added ?
Everyone seems to run what works for them I respect that and just looking for any help or insights, this is how I want to run it and I feel like it looks good

Itchy nipples is not gyno. It’s just that your nipples itch. Don’t tank your estrogen because of that. Water weight is part of using testosterone especially at 500mg+. The more you try to control it the more gains you’ll risk. The folks that go into it scared of estrogen from the start usually are the ones that end up tanking it and being miserable. Nothing screws up gains like having no motivation to do anything and feel like total shit because you pulled the AI lever too soon.

I’ve heard folks with good arguments for waiting a full 3 or more weeks to start the Nolvadex pct. Your pct looks pretty much like everyone else’s so you should be good.

1 Like

Cheers appreciate it