Test E Not Working

Alright I’m in a pretty f’d up situation and don’t know what to do. I’ve searched through almost every forum I can find on multiple websites, but no one seems to be having the same problem as me. I am currently on a Test E cycle of 600 mg a week (my first cycle) and today marks 6 1/2 weeks, and nothing has happened. I pin every Monday and Thursday rotating between my glutes and quads. I’ve gained maybe 1 or 2 pounds but the scale doesn’t always correlate, which is why i took measurements before starting the cycle. I just measured myself again tonight and have might slight and small gains, the same gains you can expect to make naturally in 6 weeks.

I don’t pussy foot around in the gym and have been smashing my workouts, I train almost every day. My diet is on point too. I eat really clean and am getting a little over 300 grams of protein a day and around 4k - 4.5k calories a day. I’m 6’1 185 lbs and 10% bf, you can look at my profile pic. Before everyone tells me i have bad gear, I am running this cycle with a buddy of mine. We workout together, pin together, eat the same, we are virtually identical in everything we do, eat, and lift.

He has passed me substantially in strength in the gym and is up to 198 lbs, we started at the same weight and are the same height. Our gear came together in one package, so i know it’s not the gear. So my question is why is the test not working for me, and will it eventually work or what? I mean its been 6 1/2 weeks and i haven’t read anywhere of it taking anyone else this long. I’m still continuing to pin because i don’t want to give up on it in hopes that it just hasn’t kicked in yet, any comments or advice would be greatly apprectiated, and no i’m not trolling this is 100% serious.

[quote]fullcody wrote:
Alright I’m in a pretty f’d up situation and don’t know what to do. I’ve searched through almost every forum I can find on multiple websites, but no one seems to be having the same problem as me. I am currently on a Test E cycle of 600 mg a week (my first cycle) and today marks 6 1/2 weeks, and nothing has happened. I pin every Monday and Thursday rotating between my glutes and quads. I’ve gained maybe 1 or 2 pounds but the scale doesn’t always correlate, which is why i took measurements before starting the cycle. I just measured myself again tonight and have might slight and small gains, the same gains you can expect to make naturally in 6 weeks.

I don’t pussy foot around in the gym and have been smashing my workouts, I train almost every day. My diet is on point too. I eat really clean and am getting a little over 300 grams of protein a day and around 4k - 4.5k calories a day. I’m 6’1 185 lbs and 10% bf, you can look at my profile pic. Before everyone tells me i have bad gear, I am running this cycle with a buddy of mine. We workout together, pin together, eat the same, we are virtually identical in everything we do, eat, and lift.

He has passed me substantially in strength in the gym and is up to 198 lbs, we started at the same weight and are the same height. Our gear came together in one package, so i know it’s not the gear. So my question is why is the test not working for me, and will it eventually work or what? I mean its been 6 1/2 weeks and i haven’t read anywhere of it taking anyone else this long. I’m still continuing to pin because i don’t want to give up on it in hopes that it just hasn’t kicked in yet, any comments or advice would be greatly apprectiated, and no i’m not trolling this is 100% serious. [/quote]

What needle are you using? And yes, it is gear, and it NOT necessarily because it is bunk. Pharmacotechnically speaking, there are a lot of variables as to why an IM administered drug will work for some but not for others. The most commong issue being the oil quality and the amount of BA it has in it. I have had this happen to a friend of mine. Changed the oil and the amount of BA (after studying the oil properties) and poof, worked like magic. If I were you, I would just get another UGL’s gear.

I’m using 20’s to draw and 23’s to pin. should I stop pinning and just pct what I’ve done or continue to take it? I’m not sure how I would change the oil or BA though. I guess I’ll just have to use another UGL’s gear

I use 20’s to draw and 23’s to pin. I’m not sure how to change the oil or BA, so I guess I’ll just have to get gear from somewhere else. just sucks having to watch someone that’s doing and taking the same stuff gain 15 lbs while I experience no difference.

Why dont you get blood work done and find out???

[quote]CougarPride wrote:
Why dont you get blood work done and find out???[/quote]

Good advice. That’s a nice time to check how things are going. There should be some notable gains by now.

I’ll get it done and post a pic up this week. should I continue to pin? maybe it’s just taking longer to work for me? but I haven’t read anywhere of anyone having experienced the same problem

You mind as well keep pinning it until you figure out whats going on

Genetics are a bitch sometimes.

When me and my buddy did our first identical cycles, everyone was asking me why I was getting so much bigger than him. Maybe its genetics, maybe diet, are you eating enough? What you may think is enough probably isnt. Everyone responds differently to different things, bloodwork is a good idea, its not impossible that you got bunk shit and your friend didnt.

Unless you’re using the same vial of gear I’d say its bunk. Sounds like it.

I wouldn’t put it past some of these shady ‘companies’/people to send a few vials and fill half of them with sterile oil.

Labwork and then get in touch with your source.

Do you have any symptoms of taking Test - irritated nipples , shrinking nuts , acne - you should get these ( especially nut shrink ) if it real Test . Put it to you this way , when I started TRT Test injections at mearly 100mg per week , I got these symptoms . AND , before my nuts stopped making T ( they stop making T when you supplement T - body’s way of not over producing T ) during first few weeks I had double T in body and got more muscle size ( maybe water ) and fat loss boost was high .

Anything?

Like stated above get a blood test done. I have seen it a lot some ppl dont respond the same way to the same thing . But if it was me after that long and nothing you might not have sensitivity in the nipples or acne but you still shouod have nut shrinkage. If nothing at all i would stop using it. Are you asperating it ? Tasting it after the shot?

[quote]duramax600 wrote:
Like stated above get a blood test done. I have seen it a lot some ppl dont respond the same way to the same thing . But if it was me after that long and nothing you might not have sensitivity in the nipples or acne but you still shouod have nut shrinkage. If nothing at all i would stop using it. Are you asperating it ? Tasting it after the shot?[/quote]

Is it normal to taste it after shot? Cause I swear I do sometimes

If you get some in the vein you will taste it.

Aww shieet, I seem to always pass through veins