Test E + Nolva + Arim + Clen Help

So I am 27, male, 5 11, and 210. Good size and in good shape. Looking to pack on more then lean up to finish. I have taken a previous cycle of the same thing except for I used Testosterone cypionate. Now I prefer less stabbing hints my selection on Enanthate this time and about 2 years later.

So the thing is on 1 bottle you have 10 shots. Which if you do it every 5 days your looking at 1 month and like 3 weeks so if I buy 2 bottles that’s 3 months and less then 2 weeks… Is that enough or should I go ahead and buy the 3 bottles and do my cycle of test. For 5 months ?? I want to have real solid gainz. I also have a active lifestyle and eat healthy with high protein, good fats, and good amount of carbs…

I would also like help in exactly how long everything should be done. For example the last 2 injections I would start my clenbuterol. How long and frequent should I take arimidex for during my test cycle or is it really even necessary to take it if I will be taking nolvadex after 2 weeks after taking test… And for how long and how often should I take nolvadex for.

I know this is alot so thank you ahead of time greatly… I do have some knowledge I just want to know exactly… Also I have no blood work done and never have but that should be a priority I would assume.

I think you have your Test esters backwards. Test C half life is 7-8 days. Test E is about 4 1/2 days meaning more injections.

You also stated you wanted to bulk but at the end wanted to run Clen?
Why not just keep it simple?
Weeks 1-12 Test E or C Injections every 3.5 days 250 mgs
Have both Nolva and AI on hand for just in case of seriously elevated E2
Start Nolva 2 Weeks after last injection of Test, run that for 2 weeks at 50mgs ED then run two weeks of Nolva at 25mgs per day

The math on the bottles will depend on what you are wanting to inject per week. Better to have extra incase of accidents or emergencies. Just because you have extra doesnt mean you need to extend your cycle. Stockpile left overs for next cycle.

EDIT: I have also found that how we think of half life isnt really the way that it works mathematically. https://www.center4menshealth.com/PDFs/Myth_2.pdf

That’s a fairly “Broscience” link. Sorry, not trying to rip on you, I have respect for you. It is just trying to justify longer interval dosing on TRT.

Quote from Wiki:
" Pharmacokinetics[edit]

The pharmacokinetics of testosterone cypionate via depot intramuscular injection, including its elimination half-life and duration of action, are said to be extremely comparable to and hence essentially the same as those of testosterone enanthate.[4][3] As such, testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate are considered to be “functionally interchangeable” as medications.[4] For reference, testosterone enanthate has an elimination half-life of 4.5 days and a mean residence time of 8.5 days and requires frequent administration of approximately once per week.[14] Large fluctuations in testosterone levels result with it, with levels initially being elevated and supraphysiological.[14] The pharmacokinetics of testosterone cypionate have been studied and reported.[15]"

I appreciate the info. I only posted that to sort of show both sides. I am sure there is “info” out there to back up whatever point you would want to convey, it is just trying to decipher the BS from legit info. That had math on it, so I thought it sounded legit. lol

We all say half-life, when in fact we man “mean residence time”. I was surprised the first time I read that Wiki. A chemist posted about it in the TRT forum.

So is that the correct way to a cycle in your opinion? Why wouldn’t I take a estrogen blocker during my Test E. At a low mg? And as for the Clen I just want to shred up at the end of it all