Test E, No Pain. Normal?

I mean absolutely no pain. Did 2 delts, 2 quads so far, I mean the needle stings going in of course, but afterwards doesnt feel any different. 1ml each time. Mate on same gear, no pain there either.

First cycle.

German gear, comes in 10ml vial, pharm grade,with gold metal cap, which we pulled the center off.

most pharm grade gear comes in 1-2ml glass ampules. it sounds like you have a 10ml flip top or tear off aluminum vial which is probably the most common means of containment for UGL gear.
Test e doesnt have to be painful; the last time I used it, I had no pain as it was dosed 250mg/ml.

What is yours dosed at?
You should be “feeling” the enanthate going to work for you soon, within your 2nd-3rd weeks.

i never have pain. I dont even feel the needle go in

This is labeled with the pharma company name.

yes, its a pull off top, i dont hink aluminium, its gold in colour, quite tough metal, maybe brass

I dont have the vials with me, at a mates, but ill put photos up tonight, just in case. Dosed at 250mg/ml.

Its good to hear it doesnt always hurt, i expected, maybe a dull ache or or slight bruising afterwards or something

I have never experienced pain with Test E. Mine was HG. Did 2 x 1.5cc or 2 x 375mg a week.

I have never experienced pain with Test E. Mine was HG. Did 2 x 1.5cc or 2 x 375mg a week.

no pain with test e here either…currently running 750 mg a week, with 50 mg of Dbol.