T Nation

Test E Negative Sides

Jelly and I were discussing this…

2 months ago I tried to get a cycle of test going. But it never got off the ground. I have all the right pins etc. Got a vial from my guy.

I took one shot and then right after I tasted oil in my mouth. I thought woah way to psyc yourself out. But then when I took my second shot after 3 days same thing.

At around 4 days after my first shot I could feel something kick in. Then anxiety started to grow. It felt like I was standing on the edge of a building looking over it. That weird feeling in your feet. Cept this was all the time. I just told myself nothing to worry about and decided to just ride it off and get some feed back from people here. I made the choice to discontinue the dosing since it was so early in the process. This was very unpleasant and I had to get some lorazepam just in case I could not handle it or sleep.

Another thing was that I was giddy and way too happy. Like almost being intoxicated but not. I also would have a hard time letting small things go. And I would tend to hold on to them longer then normal. And get worked up about it. I became very very forgetful. I could not remember to do the things I was suppose to.

I realize var is a weaker drug but I never experience anything like this. If I was pissed about something I had control and was able to just let things go with a deep breath. And no anxiety …just lots of good energy and strength. Confidence and ladies tend to look at you lots when your ozing t from your body.

So my question is …WTF happened?

dosent sound like test-e at all, i have no idea.

throw that shit away and get a new guy.

I thought the same thing too Dave. From what I’ve heard, and experienced myself, most people don’t notice test-enanthate kicking in until 3-4 weeks in. And DB had an immediate reaction to it with the oily taste in his mouth, that’s not right. Plus all the other symptoms within days of the first shot.

Is there a chance that it could be an allergic reaction? Maybe to the BA or BB?

Jelly

I think Pris or BBB would need to drop some science on us.

I can only speculate that whats in the bottle is not test or a contamination. Or it was blended ester test since I felt it right away.

As for the taste in your mouth, odds are a bit of the oil may have gotten into a vein. Ive had this happen and get a sick feeling and can taste it in your mouth.

For the feeling it right away aspect, could have been placebo effect or could be a blend like sustanon.

I happen to know that some drugs injected IV can give tastes in the mouth…

weird right?

I am NOT suggesting this was test injected IV and thus the results came quicker…! lol… just pointing out that while it seems impossible to taste a drug injected… it isnt. I believe it is more of a nervous reaction than actually tasting a compound… thats nervous system, not nerves/anxiety.

I personally think this WAS test… and this is how this person reacts to it.

Test is effective immediately in some aspects… just in the aspects that bodybuilders look for, it is usually a 4 week wait. This doesnt mean that the drug is dormant for 4 weeks as seems to be a suggestion above somewhere… It just means that the drugs effects are not usually noticeable or desired before this point.

JMO…

Brook

Wow, Dirtbag, that is strange. I wish I had a cheap means to chemically test that stuff, just to be sure.

At least you had the sense to stop.

Can one tell of it is likely test by smell or taste?

usually i know it is test because it makes me wanna fuck small soft things and lift big heavy things…not sure about a smell test.

seriously, when you have test there should be no doubt that you are on test…you feel more energetic, libido goes through the roof, your muscles get swollen, you can lift heavier, you recover faster…there should really never be any doubt. if there is your test is either very underdosed or bunk.

as for the side effects that is kinda weird. never heard of those symptoms so i can’t really help you.

Dirtbag,

It sounds like you had a whirlwind of conflicting emotions welling up in you. Anxiety, outside of yourself feeling, weird feeling in your feet, giddyness, too happy, intoxicated, fretting unduly over small stuff, forgetfulness, feeling out of control. That is enough to drive anyone off the deep end.

How do you feel now? Do you feel the lorazepam was instrumental in calming your anxiety? Have you ever used Test e before?

I experienced a bout of anxiety this week myself. I am two weeks into the following:

• 250mg Test E E3D
  • 10mg dBol 3x/d
  • 25mg Proviron ED
  • 250IU hCG EOD
  • 0.5mg Adex ED

I didn’t have the other symptoms you experienced. I think some of us are more susceptible to anxiety and stress than others. I normally don’t handle stress well as opposed to type A people who say “bring it on”.

I feel like I am through the worst of it since I went back to work after the summer off. I work for one large organization, but at 3 branches with many contacts at each branch and many demands at each branch. They all started 1 month earlier than me so I have a fair bit of catch up to do.

There are also new demands from my respective bosses each year. I guess the initial getting back into the fold and “hi, how was your summer” with so many people especially while on cycle and training hard after work each day was daunting. Now with the first week under my belt, I feel like I am on solid ground once again.

Certainly Test E starts its mechanisms within the body very quickly, it’s just that the “test e feeling” that we, who want to gain strength, look for doesn’t come for a few weeks. Other indications may indeed pop up before them.

But, it does sound a little strange, but hey - you never really know how you’re going to react.

And, indeed, Test will heighten the emotions that you are already dealing with. So also keep that in mind.

In the end, it may not be the AAS of choice for you, but I’d give it another try with different batches. Possibly lower the dose before working up to a normal range?

Test is a foundational AAS, so giving it another go would definitely be worth it if possible.

[quote] Brook wrote:

weird right?

[/quote]

Yeah, I know this is true too. Morphine leaves a bad taste and smell for me.

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Dirtbag,

It sounds like you had a whirlwind of conflicting emotions welling up in you. Anxiety, outside of yourself feeling, weird feeling in your feet, giddyness, too happy, intoxicated, fretting unduly over small stuff, forgetfulness, feeling out of control. That is enough to drive anyone off the deep end.

How do you feel now? Do you feel the lorazepam was instrumental in calming your anxiety? Have you ever used Test e before?

I experienced a bout of anxiety this week myself. I am two weeks into the following:

• 250mg Test E E3D
  • 10mg dBol 3x/d
  • 25mg Proviron ED
  • 250IU hCG EOD
  • 0.5mg Adex ED

I didn’t have the other symptoms you experienced. I think some of us are more susceptible to anxiety and stress than others. I normally don’t handle stress well as opposed to type A people who say “bring it on”.

I feel like I am through the worst of it since I went back to work after the summer off. I work for one large organization, but at 3 branches with many contacts at each branch and many demands at each branch. They all started 1 month earlier than me so I have a fair bit of catch up to do.

There are also new demands from my respective bosses each year. I guess the initial getting back into the fold and “hi, how was your summer” with so many people especially while on cycle and training hard after work each day was daunting. Now with the first week under my belt, I feel like I am on solid ground once again.[/quote]

I feel a normal now. Just back to my regular self. I think that I am going to wait for a few more months so my system is regular and get a new source. And try a pyramid build up to a regular dose. And a good decline back off. Keep it short and sweet.

I never used the lorazepam. But I know exactly what it does as I have taken it before when I was a drug abuser. I just had it on had in case the symptoms got worst. But yeah everyone around me was like d00d your not your normal self whats up. That’s when I was like ok no more doses for you. A few that are really close to me knew what was going on and they stayed around me to be sure everything was going to be ok. In about 2 weeks I was back to me again. No issues more issues.

Only when I talked to Jelly did I realise that maybe it was not good Test. Then I decided to post here.

Sounds like a plan dirtbag (I feel like I’m dissing you when I call you that!). Make sure you go with a source that a trusted friend can vouch for (the source’s test e specifically).

[quote] Brook wrote:

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing

thought first,dude hit a vessel and thats why he was tasting it. and also the Ba/BB in it could make you light headed and stuff,I know it did me once or twice. but not to what DB is describing

reread your first post and I was thinking a little bit.
4 days shouldnt have test E kick in and when it does its not that profound.
youll feel in a bit more better mood but not to what you were saying.

I think whats happening is in your head.
you are thinking maybe not realising you are thinking,but thinking I just injected drugs into my system.
and your body is reacting on that.

thats what I thnk is hapening becuce I went thru something a little like that when I started gear but I found how to calm myself and realise that this is nothing like what I used to do in the past.
kind of like your body doesnt want to forget.

gotta find a way to calm your self down,
and make sure you are not hitting any blood vessels.

and like brook said,this may just be how you handle it
possible try again in a while and you may not be able to handle taking test.

is there any way you can find some prop?
reason i ask is cause you can take prop and if you cant handle it then its gone in a few days and not a few weeks like the long estered enth.

Nich, you could be completely right.

There is no way I would know. Only thing I could do is try again.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Nich, you could be completely right.

There is no way I would know. Only thing I could do is try again.[/quote]

just try again,I know excatly how you feel and actually no one can tell you what it is going on in your body but you.

juts relax and think this is a diffrent beast.
it will not get you high,it wont hurt,wont be dependant
hell, when your done its nothing.

think that and if it happens again try and source some more from someplace else and try that and 3rd time if it happens just stop.

problem with that is,I would hate to see you bang some bad test if it is bad,no one should be put through that.

and no way of telling if it is the test or not.

ya know what i mean.