Test E / Mast P Cycle

Tried to read up on this cycle for info but here’s my situation 48yrs old second cycle after a all Test E 10 week 400mg weekly with coasting 8 week 200,100,75 taper.Not really concerned with normal levels at this stage of life as much as clean receptors. Would I be ok with stacking these two as one is long ester and one short. Also I’ll probably never completely come off just coast 12 to 24 week’s between stack cycles.

that’s fine but you’ll need to pin the prop eod, just pin the test with the prop eod to make it less complicated.

Was wandering about that,the local guys at my gym state and semi pro bodybuilders said I’d be fine with the mast p at every 3rd day. I do see the majority of prop cycles EOD.

Was wandering about that. The local guys at my gym ‘state and semi pro’ bodybuilders say I’d be fine with E3D, but the majority of prop cycles I see say EOD.

Also just wandering if I should just stick with Test E around 625mg weekly split in two pins for 10 weeks.

You sure do a lot of ‘wandering’. Try not to get lost…

Eod is better, if you do every 3rd day youll experience more highs and lows in test and estro

Pin the rest E 2x a week and the mast ED or at least EOD

Spell check. May stick to just Test,not keen on ED or EOD pins yet. Thanks all.

Mast e is always an option