Test-E HURTSSSS!!!!

Can anyone tell me why the hell my latest cycle of test is hurting so damn bad after every shot. I am doing nothing different, same pins as before, but this time after every injection I can sit down for a bout 4 days. Does this mean the test is higher dosed or do I have shit for a cycle? I was getting shots from my Dr. every other week before also and never did it hurt like this stuff does…
Any Advise?

Stealth gear hurt me like your explaining. It got so bad that I trashed the cycle and brewed my own test.

Real test should be relatively painless, its unfortunate the ug gear is so high in alcohol content that its a literal pain in the a$$.

Test enanthate has always been painless for me just like Deca. Sometimes depending on the company, you may end up with extra benzyl alcohol which causes a shit load of inflammation. Underground labs use more alcohol than legit companies, since their products are less sterile.

What brand of test are you using? If you have a lot and don’t want to switch,cut it with a half cc of sterile grapeseed oil per injection.smoooth!

Is grapeseed oil readaly available? Or do I have to order it online?

[quote]benchaffleck wrote:
Test enanthate has always been painless for me just like Deca. Sometimes depending on the company, you may end up with extra benzyl alcohol which causes a shit load of inflammation. Underground labs use more alcohol than legit companies, since their products are less sterile.[/quote]

This is the biggest amount of b.s. I have read here today.

It really depends on the individual’s recipe, for brewing the gear. A lot of them don’t need to use as much BA as they do. If they were actually testing the gear on themselves, instead of selling it to you, they would know that.

Benzyl alcohol does not sterilize the gear, it’s purpose is to preserve, or prevent colonization by bacteria. It is the heating and filtering, that sterilizes the gear.

Also BA should not be used for the purposes of keeping the gear disolved in solution. Many make that mistake as well. That is what BB is for.

An example of just how much BA you really need: my vial of bacterialstatic water has 9 mg per ml in it.

Now I feel like I just gave away a huge secret… If every Lab Brewer read this, we wouldn’t have anymore complaints on here again.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
benchaffleck wrote:
Test enanthate has always been painless for me just like Deca. Sometimes depending on the company, you may end up with extra benzyl alcohol which causes a shit load of inflammation. Underground labs use more alcohol than legit companies, since their products are less sterile.

This is the biggest amount of b.s. I have read here today.

It really depends on the individual’s recipe, for brewing the gear. A lot of them don’t need to use as much BA as they do. If they were actually testing the gear on themselves, instead of selling it to you, they would know that.

Benzyl alcohol does not sterilize the gear, it’s purpose is to preserve, or prevent colonization by bacteria. It is the heating and filtering, that sterilizes the gear.

Also BA should not be used for the purposes of keeping the gear disolved in solution. Many make that mistake as well. That is what BB is for.

An example of just how much BA you really need: my vial of bacterialstatic water has 9 mg per ml in it.

Now I feel like I just gave away a huge secret… If every Lab Brewer read this, we wouldn’t have anymore complaints on here again.[/quote]

It’s really not THAT big of a secret.

Heating the gear doesn’t do all that much as far as sterilization goes. If you think about it - it becomes unsterile the second the temp falls low enough to filter.

As long as there are careless UG Labs there will be painful gear no matter how much you write.

All i know is that i suffered through 12 weeks of painful gear, sometimes so bad that i couldn’t walk for a day or two.
After switching to brewing my own test, a shot is no more painful than taking a drink of water.