T Nation

Test E Forever?

Why don’t you hear of guys cycling with the same compound cycle after cycle? Now, I understand that each subsequent cycle the AR is less “sensitive” to shuttling new protein and nitrogen etc. into the muscle cell, however I would think this would be the case with any compound you choose. What I am really wondering is, why not do Test only cycles, using different esters etc. I truly am interested in only using Test at this point, and am curious as to why I should ever use another compound for many future cycles. Thanks vets.

Craig

Edit: I also understand the benifits of “stacking” class I and class II steroids together to take advantage of the different anabolic and androgenic properties of each.

With the exception of kickers, I do Test-only cycles for the most part. You don’t hear about it because it’s not talked about unless it’s some fancy designer-steroid heavy cycle.

I’m not so sure the ARs get progressively less and less sensitive. I’m fairly sure there is a cut-off point.

While as I said, most of mine tend to be Test-only, the remaining minority involve Tren, Dianabol, Masteron, and nandrolone of any ester in whichever combination. I use other compounds depending on what I want to achieve for that particular short-term goals.

I’ve heard of guys cycling the same thing over and over.

I use test in every cycle, sure I add in others but I always use Test E as a base. I doubt that if I switched to Test Cyp I would have larger gains.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
With the exception of kickers, I do Test-only cycles for the most part. You don’t hear about it because it’s not talked about unless it’s some fancy designer-steroid heavy cycle.

I’m not so sure the ARs get progressively less and less sensitive. I’m fairly sure there is a cut-off point.

While as I said, most of mine tend to be Test-only, the remaining minority involve Tren, Dianabol, Masteron, and nandrolone of any ester in whichever combination. I use other compounds depending on what I want to achieve for that particular short-term goals.[/quote]

Ok, that makes sense…I guess if you do the same thing over and over there is no need to really discuss it…usually just an exotic cycle that a person is unfamiliar with. Thanks for the input guys!!

Craig

90% of the time I either do test e at 2/3 and another compound at 1/3 of the total dose, or just test e. I’m pretty sure most successful people find something like this that works and they just go with it.

The only reason you hear about odd cycles like “hey guys how does this look…” is either they are buying locally and the guy only has a handful of a couple odd products, or the person doesn’t know what they’re doing and thinks you need something ‘different’ to have a super-productive cycle.

At least that’s my take on it. Once you get into competition you may switch out compound and add in some not-so-common stuff pre-contest, but even then it’s not that crazy if they’ve been doing it a while and know what works.

This has pretty much been discussed, but the reason that I would introduce new compounds into later cycles is that it seems there are so many exciting different compounds out there. I’m especially interested in Tren now, with it’s androgen rating 5 times higher than test, and efficacy in fat loss, it just sounds like a terrific AS. The experience I am currently having with test leads me to believe it will be a staple of every cycle, however.

Some have a need to experiment, for good or bad.

Early cycles can be simple as one does not what else to do. With time and research, the need for a more complex cycle can develop.

And when many start off, they do not have well developed connections for gear and they may be more limited by what is availble.

Test esters are test esters. But if the cycle is dominated by those, you really need to undertand whats in store with the estrogen.

KS hit it in the head. Most people react differently to higher levels of Test. Therefore the need to add other compounts to prevent water retention, hairloss, some joint issues, extremely hard fat deposits, etc.

“Test esters are test esters. But if the cycle is dominated by those, you really need to undertand whats in store with the estrogen.”

KSman can you elaborate some on this issue with higher and higher levels of test…

sawadeekrob:

first time posting about the gear but this caught my eye:

“extremely hard fat deposits”

A few years ago i took a shot of test and only 1 but lifted like a maniac and saw my bench/squats go through the roof!

now i am getting/ and have gotten cyst type lumps on my body!

thought maybe this could be “extremely hard fat deposits”?

any suggestions?

Never took any other gear after that and only had 1 shot of it in the arse cheek. never did any pct or anything, just 1 shot

any help would be appreciated,

[quote]j2048b wrote:
sawadeekrob:

first time posting about the gear but this caught my eye:

“extremely hard fat deposits”

A few years ago i took a shot of test and only 1 but lifted like a maniac and saw my bench/squats go through the roof!

now i am getting/ and have gotten cyst type lumps on my body!

thought maybe this could be “extremely hard fat deposits”?

any suggestions?

Never took any other gear after that and only had 1 shot of it in the arse cheek. never did any pct or anything, just 1 shot

any help would be appreciated,[/quote]

Your cyst like lumps could very well be “hard fat” but I seriously doubt it is from a single shot of test. Unless you took one gigantic shot of an extremely slow acting ester you probably did very little for your self but to get a rapid spike in t level for a short time. I doubt you did anything to shut your body down or create any side effects. To be honest your strength gains were probably due more to a placebo effect than anything. If you’ll read user logs you’ll see that many people have outstanding workouts the first week of using test only, even though the test has not had time to effectively raise levels. AAS don’t work like other drugs that are use recreationally, which is an argument Rick Collins used during the senate hearings. You can’t “pop and Anavar” or take one shot of test and get immediate results like you do with marajuana, heroin, etc. It is a cummulative effect.

Thanks roofus_5!!

appreciated explanation!!