T Nation

Test E for First Cycle?

How is everyone?
Well basically I’m planing to run my first test e cycle within a week,
I have nolvadex as my pct which I will run at 40/40/20/20 After 2 weeks from my last pin
And ill be pinning test e at 300mg weekly mon morning and thur night at .6cc
Reason why I’m doing it so low is because I am 20 years old and I know that you g for a cycle
But I have been lifting solid 3 years naturally and gained about 40lbs from where I used to be
And now with my diet in check and my lifting in check and research done I’m thinking about running a first cycle.
Stats
Age 20
Weight 185lbs
Bf 9%
Any one on here who can tell me what they think of this dose btw l be running it for 10 weeks
Maybe 11 if results are not satisfying but I’m looking to put on and keep after pct around 10-15 lbs

Wait are you pinning 300mg twice a week or 150mg twice a week?

*edit

I’m Gona pin 150 twice weekly so 300mg a week for 10 weka

If you are going to be shut down you are going to be shut down, cant figure out why its not 500mg…

From what I have read many first user tens to start of with a low dose
To see how they react so that’s what I’m thinking since I never ran a cycle either way ill be getting 3x my natural test level??
I’m thinking its just more safe than hitting 500 right away?
But than again that’s why I’m here asking you guys

500 IS the standard beginer dose its just as “safe” as 300

^^^^^
second that, shutdown is shutdown. If youve done your research you’d know 500 is a standard, yes people say they do 300 to say how they react, but all the vets preech 500. Also you’ve gained 40lbs and you say you’re at 9%, so i’m sure its around 12%, either way i’d ride those gains for another year or two. That much weight while staying that lean is awesome, switch up your program a bit if you feel your stalling in your progress, change every 8 weeks will do wonders for your strength. If you’re going to do it, do it right, 500mg/week is a great starting point.

I just read around and it seems most people say that going with 300mg a week causes less sides if any and the risk is bigger with 500 especially that I’m 20 still you g that’s why I was debating about a 300mg cycle

[quote]Accordboost wrote:
I just read around and it seems most people say that going with 300mg a week causes less sides if any and the risk is bigger with 500 especially that I’m 20 still you g that’s why I was debating about a 300mg cycle
[/quote]
You are right you’re 20 so dont cycle, or fuck it what do i care run 300 have fun bro

At 20 it’s not a good idea but 300 or 500 your still shutting your body down it isn’t any “safer” to run 300.