T Nation

Test E for Beginner

I need some advice…so I have been working out hard and strong for many years dont be fooled I used to weigh 236 and have worked my way to get this way I am not a ectomorph and can clearly say Ive worked damn hard to look the way I do now… my diet is pristine I don’t cheat ever I am currently on the anabolic diet (CKD) and have been for the past 6 months…

I am debating whether or not I should use anabolic steroids…I was thinking of just doing a single 12 week cycle of testosterone Enanthate (injectable) at 500mgs per week of course using Clomid, Finastride, and some type of Anastrozole such an Arimidex during my cycle and/or Nolva PCT…what do you think I’m 26 years old and feel I have reached my genetic potential…any advise would be appreciated…

For those guys who are looking to jump in here and question my credibility I just want to say this isnt a short cut for me I have been debating this for a while and need real life advise from current users…my major concerns are gyno, infection (needle related) as well as hair loss and a few other side effects testicular atrophy…If I do proceed with AAS usage what is a good dosage of each substance I want to take to prevent side effects? also as far as mg/ml and all the fine details I am confused on what I should get and what lab to choose…any advise towards ML-MG would be appreciated as well…

Current Stats:
6’ 1"
Male
18% BF

Deadlift Max 315
Squat Max 265
Bench Max 215 ( I have a long way to go )
I have attached a photo of myself to give an idea of what my frame is like…(dont laugh too hard I admit I have a long way too go)

well done on the weight loss.

You need to read the stickies at the top of this forum about cycle planning, AIs and PCT. Very important. Give those a read and come back with a proposed cycle which we’ll then critique.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

You need to read the stickies at the top of this forum about cycle planning, AIs and PCT. Very important. Give those a read and come back with a proposed cycle which we’ll then critique.[/quote]

Wrong…he needs to go to this forum:

Absolutely no business even remotely considering steroids…if that is your “genetic potential” you should go Menendez brothers on your parents

Op what do you consider to be working out hard and strong for many years?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

You need to read the stickies at the top of this forum about cycle planning, AIs and PCT. Very important. Give those a read and come back with a proposed cycle which we’ll then critique.[/quote]

Wrong…he needs to go to this forum:

Absolutely no business even remotely considering steroids…if that is your “genetic potential” you should go Menendez brothers on your parents[/quote]

meh, I figure if he’s going to do it, might as well do it right

you gotta long ways to go man. Can easlity get to 200lbs without aas especially with the bf you have. Just train naturally for another year or 2. Invest in some good supplements and then come back with progress pics

I have looked truely the same for the past 3 years It’s time for AAS…I have read the stickies and will appreciate any help when I propose a cycle…thanks