T Nation

Test E / Equipose

have had some suggestions on takin TEST E 400 mg a week and EQ 600/mg a week.
600 too high for eq?
Looking to run for 14 weeks…should i run both for 14? PCT? 2 weeks after take 4 weeks of nolvadex? any other suggestions?

i love test+Eq but not how u are goin to take it. How about u do something like test at between 500-750 wk for 12weeks and then take the eq between 200 and 400mg a wk for 10-12 weeks. Another option is start it off with dbol or winny for 3-6 weeks.

That is one of the best cycles in my opinion. As far as pct goes yea hit the nolvadex 2 weeks after last injection or you could do a test taper. Just read the newbie help stickies and try to learn as much about what u are goin to do to your body before u go and do it.

I am currently running EQ/TestE 150mg eod…ends up being about 525/wk each. I know I don’t have to pin this often, but do so to help keep blood levels stable. So far, am very pleased.

Have been advised to run the EQ for at least 16 wks. No PCT for me as I am on HRT for life and will drop down to a test cruiser when done w/ EQ.

Good luck

[quote]testolius wrote:
I am currently running EQ/TestE 150mg eod…ends up being about 525/wk each. I know I don’t have to pin this often, but do so to help keep blood levels stable. So far, am very pleased.

Have been advised to run the EQ for at least 16 wks. No PCT for me as I am on HRT for life and will drop down to a test cruiser when done w/ EQ.

Good luck[/quote]

How do you feel when doing cardio? I get sort of short winded when on 800 mg/wk or more.

I thought EQ was supposed to HELP with cardio due to the increased red blood cell count.

They ALL increase rbc count do they not?

I get short of breath on a mere 500mg a week! Panting like a fat guy running after the ice cream van…

Joe

Up your test higher then the eq. You can get very vascular on this.

I have previously ran test/EQ at 500mg/400mg/week and liked it a lot. Lean gains and descent strength with minimal sides. I may suggest that you use a test taper at the end as this will turn out to be a long cycle and suppression will be factor with this duration of use.

[quote]pickapeck wrote:
testolius wrote:

Good luck

How do you feel when doing cardio? I get sort of short winded when on 800 mg/wk or more.[/quote]

Kind of hard to say…

I had just finished a run of Tren which absolutely killed my endurance…it was hard to run more than 100 yds…but fuck it - when doing Tren, you don’t run, you stand and fight!

Have recently started back trying to jog a little. Endurance seems OK, but I have put on so much muscle in the past 3 mos that I get severe shin splints when trying to run.

Any recommendations for PCT? Im goin to do TeST E/ EQ… 10 weeks 250mg/200/mg twice weekly… was thinking nolvadex/Arimidex… 4 weeks. recommend dosage?