Test E, EQ & Winstrol vs Test E, Tren E & Winstrol

Starting a new cycle soon would like people’s opinions as I can’t decide between using eq or tren E my goals is strength gain and lean mass any advice would be great
600mg Test E
400mg equipoise
50mg Winnie ed

Or 600mg test E
400mg tren E
50mg Winnie ed

Where is?
AI
SERM
PCT

Are you a train wreck in training?

using arimedex every other day and use hcg and clomid for pct didn’t think I needed to put that as I wasn’t asking about them

My question is what cycle would best suite my goals and people’s experiences with using either of those cycles I don’t need any help or advice about ai or pct I’ve got that covered thanks

tren is a much more powerful compound than EQ, so it seems that it would be more useful. You will want to run Caber with it though, and you wouldn’t need the Caber with EQ.

Any particular reason why you’re choosing winstrol over other options (Dbol or anadrol)? The latter 2 would be better given the goals you’ve suggested.

Are you injecting more than once a week? If once a week, dose your weekly amount of Adex on the same day as the injection. You’ll have better results.

I’m not going to address your PCT, but it’s likely not good. You should do some more reading on that.

Trying for more lean gain than total mass found with dBol Makes me retain water my supplier doesn’t have anadrol in stock I will be injecting twice a week so half 1 day half about 3 days later adex every 2 days

[quote]Hercs87 wrote:
Trying for more lean gain than total mass found with dBol Makes me retain water my supplier doesn’t have anadrol in stock I will be injecting twice a week so half 1 day half about 3 days later adex every 2 days [/quote]

d bol gains are lean gains… water retention is temporary. I personally think d bol is a great steroid for making lean gains. But your call I suppose. Have you used winstrol before?

Like Flip Said, tren is much more powerful than EQ and you’ll see nothing on 400mg EQ… you’ll see great results on 400mg tren. If you go for EQ, increase the dose… 700mg or higher for great results. I know EQ and tren very well… and I can keep keep the same weight on 400 tren OR around 650 EQ, the same BF, better health, much less sides (acne, etc…). But tren makes you feel like a beast! I love those 2 drugs… just adjust the dose… going with tren, you can do it with 400, but with EQ, you’ll need to use a little more… around 700mg for similar results.

Thiago, what do you think is better, 1500 test, or 1000 test with 500 EQ?