Test E, EQ, Var Cycle Looking for Critiques

I am 29 years old 6’ 3" 205lbs. Between 15-17%bf training better part of 11 years semi clean diet could be better. Goal like to make some quality lean gains upwards of 10-20lbs. As this will only be my second cycle i have ever run i would appreciate any advice to further my knowledge. First Cycle was Test E only 12wks went well. I am currently trying to put together my 2nd cycle so far it looks like this.

1-12 test e 500mg wk
1-11 EQ 600mg wk
2-12 Var 40mg ed
armidex 0.5mg eod
3-12 Hcg 500iu wk
PCT Clomid 100/100/50/50 with Nolva 40/40/20/20

Any tips or knowledgeable advice would be very helpful

On a side note I have some Dbol just laying around thinking of maybe throwing it in ther the first 4 weeks? Also thoughts on front loading test and or eq?

[quote]Estranged wrote:
I am 29 years old 6’ 3" 205lbs. Between 15-17%bf training better part of 11 years semi clean diet could be better. Goal like to make some quality lean gains upwards of 10-20lbs. As this will only be my second cycle i have ever run i would appreciate any advice to further my knowledge. First Cycle was Test E only 12wks went well. I am currently trying to put together my 2nd cycle so far it looks like this.

1-12 test e 500mg wk
1-11 EQ 600mg wk
2-12 Var 40mg ed
armidex 0.5mg eod
3-12 Hcg 500iu wk
PCT Clomid 100/100/50/50 with Nolva 40/40/20/20

Any tips or knowledgeable advice would be very helpful

On a side note I have some Dbol just laying around thinking of maybe throwing it in ther the first 4 weeks? Also thoughts on front loading test and or eq? [/quote]

Looks fine to me.

any opinion on the dbol or front loading that i mentioned?

[quote]Estranged wrote:
any opinion on the dbol or front loading that i mentioned?[/quote]

EQ should be stopped at week 10, 2 weeks before the cycle ends as a general rule because the ester takes so long to clear.

I see a lot of people on various boards cycling EQ for 14 weeks for the same reason: the long ester takes a long time to build up in the system. With that said, if you frontload the EQ for the first week or two you should be fine running it only 10 weeks

I love dbol. I’d throw it into any cycle, at any point! Lol. But yea, I see no issue with using it in the first 4 weeks.

Ok so I will tweak it throw in the dbol 1-4 and stop the eq week 10 instead. As far as front loading both test and eq what are the ratios? Like i stated in my original post i am new to the game and this is my second cycle. What mg’s of each and how long to pre load on the test e and EQ?

As far as front loading the eq and test e what mg’s would i run and how many pins before i stop front loading?