T Nation

Test E/EQ/Tren and Libido

250test/250eq/100tren every 3rd day

3 weeks into it and I feel real shut down and moody.

is 500mg test E per week too little to offset the sides with the other 2 drugs?

personal experiences or research, any input is appreciated.

should I up the test intake or drop down in tren and EQ. I havent heard of EQ impacting HPTA too bad so maybe drop tren to 50mg ETD?

I hope thats tren enathate that you are inecting E3D. If its tren ace I could understand completley why you would feel overall like a bag of crap.

Currently running 490 mg of prop with 350 mg of tren per week along with a couple other goodies and libido is all good.

I wouldnt drop the tren any lower than that or its not really worth taking imho.

Tren is know for shutting some people down really hard. Others tolerances are definately better.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
I hope thats tren enathate that you are inecting E3D. If its tren ace I could understand completley why you would feel overall like a bag of crap.

Currently running 490 mg of prop with 350 mg of tren per week along with a couple other goodies and libido is all good.

I wouldnt drop the tren any lower than that or its not really worth taking imho.

Tren is know for shutting some people down really hard. Others tolerances are definately better.[/quote]

its actually Tren Retard (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 100 mg)

Literature reccomended 76-152-mg TRENBOLONE RETARD weekly, for a cutting cycle, or a high quality bulking cycle

so after a little more research it turns out
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate also reffered to as “Parabolan”.

to those who might find this info. usefull here is the link

www.ironlife.com/mag/issue12/faces.shtml

A higher testosterone ratio won’t necessarily get rid of libido problems from Tren. Testosterone is a mild prolactin antagonist which is what Tren increases.

What you need is Cabergoline, a dopamine agonist. Dopamine agonists decrease prolactin.

Proviron, a DHT analog will also help but the Cabergoline will probably be more effective.

[quote]Dopamineloveaffa wrote:
A higher testosterone ratio won’t necessarily get rid of libido problems from Tren. Testosterone is a mild prolactin antagonist which is what Tren increases.

What you need is Cabergoline, a dopamine agonist. Dopamine agonists decrease prolactin.

Proviron, a DHT analog will also help but the Cabergoline will probably be more effective.[/quote]

I started some proviron yesterday, but I’ll probably drop Tren down to 50/mg E3D, which should be more then enough with “Tren Retard” which has long esters

I’ll do more research on Cabergoline, thanks for the input.

in the other hand if nothing works she’s just gunna have to deal with it for the next 7 weeks :wink:

[quote]Dopamineloveaffa wrote:

Proviron, a DHT analog will also help but the Cabergoline will probably be more effective.[/quote]

hey by the way do you know dosages with B-6 or caber per day, to combat tren side effects?
as embarrassing at it is I think Im lactating hahaha
so to suppress tren gyno, what are the dosages?
thanks for any info in advance…in the mean time I’ll keep searching the boards

300mg/day of b6.

I wouldnt even think with that slow estered tren it would be having that much of a negative effect yet at this point in time.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
300mg/day of b6.

I wouldnt even think with that slow estered tren it would be having that much of a negative effect yet at this point in time.[/quote]

I’ve never done tren before so I dunno, but Im definitely reacting negatively to it. my libido went from super active on test to barely existant while on tren. So its gotta be that, and as disgusting as it sounds Im able to squeeze out clear looking shit out of my nips. its tripping me the fck out.

picked up b6 200mg tabs, hopefully it will change things a lil bit. otherwise Im dropping tren all together if this shit doesnt resolve within a week or two.

how soon should b6 work? I’m not sure where to get caber or if I can even get it over the counter. someone PM some info please. I’m having some trouble finding info on this.

I ran a very similar cylce a few years back. I didnt have any problems during the cylce. But post cycle my libido was non existent for a long fucking time!

I would just run the test and tren. EQ is a pretty week androgen. Im not sure it even added to my results of the cylce. just my 2 cents

[quote]p-dub wrote:
I ran a very similar cylce a few years back. I didnt have any problems during the cylce. But post cycle my libido was non existent for a long fucking time!

I would just run the test and tren. EQ is a pretty week androgen. Im not sure it even added to my results of the cylce. just my 2 cents[/quote]

what did you do for PCT ?

Im pretty sure I ran nolvadex for like 4 weeks. this was my second. It was my biggest cycle to date.

I was on

600 mgs test cyp
600mgs EQ
400 mgs tren

My blood pressure was through the roof! to say the least.

[quote]p-dub wrote:
Im pretty sure I ran nolvadex for like 4 weeks. this was my second. It was my biggest cycle to date.

I was on

600 mgs test cyp
600mgs EQ
400 mgs tren

My blood pressure was through the roof! to say the least.[/quote]

what kind of tren was it? either way that seems like a lot of tren wether it be short or long ester

Tren acetate. I dont think that 400mgs is to crazy. I think anything over 575mgs is pushing it.

It seems alot of guys on here do 350mgs ew.

Yup, you’re lactating. I’d get some Caber or Dostinex to combat that.

On another note, a good friend of mine started lactating on GHRP-6 (it releases a fair amount of prolactin). He started bumming B-complex injections from me and noted that the problem cleared right up. I’d recommend getting on some of that too since it’s much much cheaper.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
Yup, you’re lactating. I’d get some Caber or Dostinex to combat that.

On another note, a good friend of mine started lactating on GHRP-6 (it releases a fair amount of prolactin). He started bumming B-complex injections from me and noted that the problem cleared right up. I’d recommend getting on some of that too since it’s much much cheaper.[/quote]

I think dostinex is brand name for cabergoline, unfortunately I also think is prescription. I could be wrong.
I went out and bought some B6, we’ll see what happens within a few days.

[quote]p-dub wrote:
Tren acetate. I dont think that 400mgs is to crazy. I think anything over 575mgs is pushing it.

It seems alot of guys on here do 350mgs ew. [/quote]

any coughing fits at that dosage?

Yes dostinex is brand name for cabergoline. You have problems with libido and nipples because of prolactin you have to decrease it. Cabergoline will solve your problem maybe even B6 but I’m not 100%
about B6.

Caber can be hard to find so good luck there. I hope you can get on this immediately. b-6 is a band-aid solution at best once you’re lactating.

btw, for LG’s comment above. I’m running a mere 300mg of Tren E a week and seeing very nice and appreciable gains from it.

Too actually address the libido issue. I notice less of an impact with tren than deca. That’s not an absolute though. My last cycle was 750test and 450deca. This time its 750test and 300tren so there is a 50% reduction in my nor19. There was a day where I thought tren dick might be setting in. So I took 1/2 a ml of my tadalafil and starting downing maca by the gram. Problem avoided.