Test E/EQ/T-bol Cycle

Hey all, I’m 26, currently 185cm at 85kg @ 12%bf. I’m looking to start my third cycle for power. Looking to add to strength and endurance while loosing BF. Is this a good cycle with appropriate PCT protocol. I’m unable to run HCG through the whole cycle do to supplier. There seems to be very minimal information about EQ/test E cycle and appropriate way to cycle.

*Dosage @ 600mg of EQ is optimum just yet again it was my supplier has and what i’ve worked with.

So any feedback would be great!

cycle:
Days: 1-20 T-bol @ 50mg
Weeks: 1-14: EQ @ 500mg
weeks: 1-16: Test E @ 300mg
Weeks:16-19: HCG 500I.U split/2shot
*Adex on hand if needed earlier / running at week 3.

PCT
20-22
Clomid: 50/50/50/50
nolva: 40/20/20/20

Thanks.

Why are you running adex at week 3 and not from start of cycle?

Running only if i feel puffy nips occur!

That’s not how adex works and “puffy nips” aren’t the only bad thing uncontrolled E2 levels will cause.

Once you experience gyno symptoms adex will not reverse it.

Run adex your whole cycle. Trust me you want your E2 levels in check.

^yup.

1 Like

Now that’s the advice I want! Thanks man, and good read on the article Cyco!
So i’ll run Adex @ 0.25mg (upping dosage when appropriate) weeks 1-22, and stop on the first day of PCT?

Run the adex EOD.

And you can either stop it once you start PCT or some people even run it into a week or two of PCT tapering down to make sure there is no estrogen rebound.

Also I just noticed you stop test on week 16, but run HCG alone from weeks 16 to 19… Why? Your test should be run at 500 or more for optimal gains. 300 is like a TRT dose.

Here is how I would run your cycle without changing dosage or compounds:

Week 1-4 T-bol @ 50mg
Weeks 1-14: EQ @ 500mg
Week 1-16: Test E @ 300mg
Week 1-19 Adex 0.25mg/eod tapering if needed
Week 19-22 or 24 Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20

And here’s the cycle I would run:

Week 1-4 Dbol @ 40-50mg
Weeks 1-14: EQ @ 600mg, tapering up to 800-900 but watching my RBC at all times.
Week 1-16: Test E @ 750mg
Week 13-16 Tbol @ 50mg

Just my 2 cents…

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Run the adex EOD.

And you can either stop it once you start PCT or some people even run it into a week or two of PCT tapering down to make sure there is no estrogen rebound.

Also I just noticed you stop test on week 16, but run HCG alone from weeks 16 to 19… Why? Your test should be run at 500 or more for optimal gains. 300 is like a TRT dose.

Here is how I would run your cycle without changing dosage or compounds:

Week 1-4 T-bol @ 50mg

And here’s the cycle I would run:

Week 1-4 Dbol @ 40-50mg
Weeks 1-14: EQ @ 600mg, tapering up to 800-900 but watching my RBC at all times.
Week 1-16: Test E @ 750mg
Week 13-16 Tbol @ 50mg

Just my 2 cents…
[/quote]

Thanks for the detailed reply man! I would up the dosage if I was looking more for a physiue, but my major problem is, I’ve read higher dosages causes ‘pumps’ in which I can’t afford to get as I play an high intensity endurance sport. Thats why i opted for lower dosages. I’m looking for faster recovery while adding to strength. I did changed this cycle a bit from last time in which i never updated on here.

Week 14-17 T-bol @ 50mg
Weeks 14-17: HCG @ 500Iu Split
Week 1-19 Adex 0.25mg/eod

Week 19-22
Nolva: 40/20/20/20

Do you think if i up’d the test I’d still be able to improve on my endurance? As it obviously would add to faster recovery and more towards my strength goals.

Your test dosage is low… You’re literally running a TRT dose… I’m not the expert around here but run at least 500mg of test… If not more. You won’t regret it.

I’m still curious as to your HCG dosage and timing? Either run it whole cycle or blast it.

Also being such along cycle I would probably run 6 week PCT instead of 4 and I would probably drop Clomid. There’s nothing wrong with running clomid and nolva but clomid can have some nasty emotional sides. I would prefer running 6 weeks nolva at 40/40/20/20/20 or 20mg for 6 weeks.

Nooberific your saving my ass. I’ll bump my Test E dose up to 400mg and see how it goes possibly bumping up to 500mg. Yeah, i was definitely starting HCG early. How does HCG look now in this blast?

Week 1-16: Test E @ 400mg
Week 14-17 T-bol @ 50mg
Week 1 till end of cycle Adex 0.25mg/eod

14 days after last test E shot start 10 day blast of HCG @ 500iu Or 1000IU EOD for 10 days.
4 days later start PCT
Nolva: 40/40/20/20

looks like hotsecks to me, enjoy!

Looks good to me, although I would probably run Tbol from week 13-16 instead of running it one extra week after I’m off test.

Start your HCG on cycle. Week 8 if you have a limited supply. End it a week before starting SERMS.

If the pumps suck too bad, you can reduce the test E to a replacement dose.

Edit.

No wait, don’t. Your eq’s too low.

HCG is not part of PCT. It mimics LH to keep you balls working but your pituitary is still shut down. Used on it’s own, it suppresses you because your pituitary stops producing LH. It can be used while test is in your system.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Looks good to me, although I would probably run Tbol from week 13-16 instead of running it one extra week after I’m off test.[/quote]

Yeah, I will change that. No point in running by itself when I can combine it. Thanks a lot for all the help. Greatly appreciated man!

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Start your HCG on cycle. Week 8 if you have a limited supply. End it a week before starting SERMS.

Edit.

No wait, don’t. Your eq’s too low. [/quote]

As I only have enough for 5 weeks. You’d suggest that running it from Weeks 13-17: HCG @ 500Iu Split is going to be more effective than a blast when my test levels have dropped and me trying to kickstart them sucker to life again.

[quote]Performance101 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Edit.

As I only have enough for 5 weeks. You’d suggest that running it from Weeks 13-17: HCG @ 500Iu Split is going to be more effective than a blast when my test levels have dropped and me trying to kickstart them sucker to life again.
[/quote]

I would suggest that you get more HCG and do 1000iu a week starting from week 8. That would be right before your balls shut down. Keeping them working would be better than restarting them at the end.

If you really can’t get more, then do your blast as planned, but start earlier and end 1 week before starting the SERMS.

Edit

Again, you do not have to wait till your test levels have dropped to start the blast. See my 2nd reply.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Edit.

[/quote]

I would suggest that you get more HCG and do 1000iu a week starting from week 8. That would be right before your balls shut down. Keeping them working would be better than restarting them at the end.

If you really can’t get more, then do your blast as planned, but start earlier and end 1 week before starting the SERMS.

Edit

Again, you do not have to wait till your test levels have dropped to start the blast. See my 2nd reply.[/quote]

I’ll have a look in trying to get my hands on more but i’m positive my guy couldn’t.
So i’m definitely prepping for a blast. Will change my cycle and start at week 8 if i can get more.

How much earlier would i start the HCG? Next day after last Test E pin?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Edit.

[/quote]

Edit

Again, you do not have to wait till your test levels have dropped to start the blast. See my 2nd reply.[/quote]

I’ll have a look in trying to get my hands on more but i’m positive my guy couldn’t.
So i’m definitely prepping for a blast. Will change my cycle and start at week 8 if i can get more.

How much earlier would i start the HCG? Next day after last Test E pin?[/quote]

10 days(the intended length of your blast) before the week before starting SERMS. The SERMS should be started when the exogenous test level has fallen to below natural levels, which in this case would be approximately 2 weeks(ref half life of test E) after the last pin.

When you start the HCG is immaterial as long as it clears your system(5-7 days) before starting the SERMS so it does not interfere with recovery.

Week 1-16: Test E @ 400mg
Week 13-16 T-bol @ 50mg
Week 1 till end of cycle Adex 0.25mg/eod
HCG: Weeks 16: Day after last test E shot. (friday) - 10 days @ 500IU
-6 day wait for HCG to clear

PCT: week 18 (Sunday)
Start PCT:
Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Thanks Dt79 for that, How does that look to you now?