Test E, EQ, Dbol Cycle

Hey i have done a couple cycles in the past and just wanted to get some more opinions on this one im about to do, Im looking for quality strength and size gains.

Test E at 500mg evry wk for 12 wks
EQ at 400mg evry wk for 10
Dbol 50mg evry day for first 5 wks

Sounds pretty solid to me. How about PCT?

[quote]NickMcNasty wrote:
Hey i have done a couple cycles in the past and just wanted to get some more opinions on this one im about to do, Im looking for quality strength and size gains.

Test E at 500mg evry wk for 12 wks
EQ at 400mg evry wk for 10
Dbol 50mg evry day for first 5 wks

[/quote]

the only issue i see, is that some people run into increased sides running EQ and D-bol together. D-bol is essentially the oral version of EQ.

obviously it has different effects in the body, but some people (not all) had more sides running them together than running them in seperate cycles, without necessarily more gains.

maybe swap the D-bol for OT?

otherwise, the cycle timing looks solid.

good luck.

Yeah, running D-bol with EQ is not a usual type of cycle. Usually you’d run Deca in place of the EQ, or OT in place of the D-Bol.

But if that’s the gear you’ve got, it’ll still work for you.

I don’t have any experience with EQ at all, but I’ve been trying to get my hands on some!

Yea i think i might swap the d-bol with OT, i was gonna run deca, but i have a high chance of getting tested in the future, so im gonna stick with EQ.

tell me nick… how long do the metabolites of boldenone undeclynate last in your system in comparison to nandrolone decanoate? ;p

You would be correct in thinking that eq isnt as detectable… but it is still detectable for a good 6 months the last time i checked.

JJ

1 Like

i did this exact cycle for about 6 months straight. Cycling the d-bol on and off (6 weeks on then 4 weeks off) to give my liver a rest. I had amazing gains and lost alot of body fat too. I am going to run it again with HGH and insulin this time around.

1 Like

[quote]midwestmuscle73 wrote:
i did this exact cycle for about 6 months straight. Cycling the d-bol on and off (6 weeks on then 4 weeks off) to give my liver a rest. I had amazing gains and lost alot of body fat too. I am going to run it again with HGH and insulin this time around.[/quote]

did you have big strength gains on this cycle as well?

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Sounds pretty solid to me. How about PCT?[/quote]

I was thinking clomid, any suggestions for doses?

Everyone’s got a different idea on doses for Clomid, but the average is 50-100mg a day. Some people take 150mg. Usually you start at the higher dose and then drop it down to 50mg after about 10 days.

I found a table, posted here, which determines when you should start Clomid.

Select from the list any steroids you’ve used in your cycle and whichever one has the latest starting point is the time to commence Clomid.

For example, if Dianabol, Sustanon and Winstrol were cycled, the time for administering Clomid should be 3 weeks post cycle, as Sustanon remains active in the body for the longest period of time.

Clomid has a long half-life (possibly 5 days), so there is no need to split up doses throughout the day.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Everyone’s got a different idea on doses for Clomid, but the average is 50-100mg a day. Some people take 150mg. Usually you start at the higher dose and then drop it down to 50mg after about 10 days.

I found a table, posted here, which determines when you should start Clomid.

Select from the list any steroids you’ve used in your cycle and whichever one has the latest starting point is the time to commence Clomid.

For example, if Dianabol, Sustanon and Winstrol were cycled, the time for administering Clomid should be 3 weeks post cycle, as Sustanon remains active in the body for the longest period of time.

Clomid has a long half-life (possibly 5 days), so there is no need to split up doses throughout the day. [/quote]

Thanks man that helps alot, thats some good info

[quote]NickMcNasty wrote:
midwestmuscle73 wrote:
i did this exact cycle for about 6 months straight. Cycling the d-bol on and off (6 weeks on then 4 weeks off) to give my liver a rest. I had amazing gains and lost alot of body fat too. I am going to run it again with HGH and insulin this time around.

did you have big strength gains on this cycle as well?

[/quote]

Shit yes especially from using dbol. You have to be careful cause it will make you so strong that your joints wont be able to catch up.

Hey Nick ran the same cycle about 2 years ago. Except I ran the EQ for 12 weeks and only 30mg of Dbol. Gained lots of meat from 185 to 220 for the whole cycle. I had clomid, nolva and arimedex on hand. Better safe than sorry, and ran your normal tapering off. It worked for me. To this day Ive never dropped below 215 and that was my first and only cycle so far.
Of course this was after I exited the military and I had 3 months of nothing to do and everything to eat with no commitments at all except working out.
Im looking to running the same thing here pretty soon. Good luck.