Test-e/eq Cycle Log

[quote]americano wrote:
Thank you brook for going into detail. It may be a lil short of 6500, its tough to consume that much, thats for sure. especially tough to eat regular food. So i’ll cut back on the shakes.

And as you said, I consume a shake after meals like breakfast, lunch, and late dinner. I should clarify, I don’t drink an extra protein shake on top of the weight shake. I ment, theres 100 g/protein in that shake, so a total of about 2000 cals(thats including the milk i mix it with).

I have experienced alot of weight gain recently, but my stomach can’t handle that much for too much longer so i’ll gradually raise it from the 4500 cal/day mark. Since I am a a hardgainer, I have to do everything right when it comes to FOOD, TRAINING, and AAS. [/quote]

OK fine - but i think you misunderstand, it is not likely to be a lil’ short of 6500kcals a day… if you are 170lbs… you are not likely to have ever SEEN 6500kcals a day.

I am 40lbs heavier than you with a good metabolism also, and i have never eaten 6500kcals a day.
I am saying you should count to a more exact degree… cutting back from what you think is 6500 may only be 400… in which case you may be cutting back too much.

If you are intent on insisting it is 6500kcals, then so be it.

As a good rule of thumb, eating 20kcal/lb is a good gaining caloric intake. Then you divide that by your macro-nutrient intake.

For you that’d be a mere 3400kcals. For me a mere 4200kcals. IME this is often a very good starting place, but is of course based on ACTUAL calories and not assumed intakes. If going by assumed intake, it would be nearer the 7000kcal mark… if you know what i mean…

As i pointed out… when you look at the numbers, eating 4-5000kcals is actually a hell of a lot of food - allowing a good 500-600g carbs and 300-400g protein PLUS fats. If you actually sit and eat 600g carbs and 400g protein, you will find it is a looot of food.

6500kcals would be nearer 800g carbs and 500g protein along with fats. Sorry mate, you aren’t taking in that much.

Maybe the OP is confused as to how many calories is in a gram of protein.

Protein 4 calories per gram
carbs 4
fats 9.

So how does your 100gram protein shake hit 2000 cals?

My weight gaining shake hits the 2000 cals. each serving is 600 cals/52 gprotein. mixed with 2.5 cups of milk, hits close to 1000 cals. I down two of those before bed for a total of 2000 cals/ 104 g protein. i’ll keep a stricter food log and will repost with the outcome.