Test E, EQ and Anadrol 12 Week Cycle

Hey all

New to this site but not new to training or cycling. Although�?�  I have only cycled in the past with Test E/Dbol and a Prop/Var cycle yielding the results I had wanted being a 26yr old. Since, I have lost some of the gains and now my goals are lean mass/strength whilst losing bf%.

I’m 5"7, 34yrs, 172pds and 12%BF. Going into this my macro breakdown will be 20%C 30%F 50%P. Dropping 500/600 cals below maintenance per day and will include one carb loading day a week.

Test E
weeks 1-12 @600mg

Anadrol
weeks 1-6 50mg/ED (potentially up dosage wk 3/4 to 100mgs/ED)

EQ
weeks 1-12 @500mg

PCT

HCG
2 Weeks Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
1 Week Before End of Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 3 times a week
First Week Post-Cycle: HCG @ 1500IUs 2 times a week

Weeks 14-18 Nolvo @ 20 20 10 10 10 10
Weeks 14-18 clomid @ 50 50 50 50

Thoughts on cycle? Advice on HGC? I am expecting some comments in relationÃ??Ã?  to the anadrol but I would hope to keep the strength gains and lose any water going through the cycle. Not interestedÃ??Ã?  in tren this time but after recovery I think i’ll be good to go for next cycle. Easing myself in again.

Look forward to being apart of this community.

Your goals include mass and you’re eating a caloric deficit on cycle? You shouldn’t use HCG like that either. Use it on cycle not during PCT. And why EQ? With all that Anadrol and EQ you’re going to have polycythaemia pretty quick. Drop the EQ, up the test if you want and I’d scale back the drol to four weeks maybe depending on liver function. You could also pulse it. HCG 200-250iu 2-3 times a week then drop before PCT. Also EQ takes ages to clear. I’d give it three weeks at that dose to clear.

I agree with some of what’s said above-

eating in a deficit while taking EQ specifically makes no sense to me. EQ is a good mass builder and known to increase appetite- that should tell you that operating at a deficit while being on it doesn’t make any sense. Further, it should be dosed longer than 12 weeks. you’ll practically be coming off by the time you’re realizing the benefits.

with the HCG, I think 2x/wk at 250iu is fine during the cycle, then 1000iu/wk (2x500) for the first couple weeks of PCT is the best bet. keep in mind, you’re going to need those drugs to clear your system before the HCG can really give your system any sort of kick start, so if you are set on this 12wk cycle, maybe front load your EQ and run it weeks 1-11, then start the larger doses of HCG wk 14.

That was pointed out to me about the EQ in relation to the appetite increase so I’m swapping it out for Deca. Yes this is generally a mass building cycle but I’m hoping for some lean mass and will dry out a few weeks after the cycle. Not prepping for contest or anything.

Appreciate the comments on HCG. Will run as suggested. Thanks.

Any of you run these for cutting? I have heard of great results.