T Nation

Test E, EQ, Anavar Cycle

How we doing?

This is going to be 3rd cycle, did the usual 500mg Test E, then a month Anavar 40mg ED.

205lbs
181cm
14% ish BF

Mainly wanna re comp and gain strenght but if I can gain 5-10lbs also while dropping BF that would be good

Adex 0.25 ED (will see if I need to adjust)

W 1 - 12 EQ 400mg PW
W 3 - 13 Test E 350mg PW
W 12 - 15 Anavar 40mg ED

W 16 PCT - Nolva starting at 40mg then tapering off after 2/3 weeks (will see how i feel)

Theory behind the cycle, loved the effects of test but got a few sides last time, acne, bloat, sensitive nipples, controlled this for the most part with adex but would like to see how i respond to a different compound.

Chose EQ since ive heard I wont bloat too much, its not so hard on the hairline, and added bonus that I can buy it a the vets shop like 5 mins from my house.

Any opinions? other than up the dose?

Also should I front load the EQ?

The test E is Pharma bought from a pharmacy and I got really good results of the Var at only 40mg ED and pretty sure its legit.

bump

Why not run Test from the start? You’re going to be suppressed from the EQ so you might as well make the most of it.

From Bill Roberts:

"Another effect of the long half-life is that to achieve reasonably prompt effect, a large frontload is needed. I recommend that the first injection be an amount equal to 1.7 ? 1.8 times the amount that will be used per week, plus the amount of the usual injection…

…Most do not do this, and as a result they experience little effect from Equipoise until many weeks into the cycle. For this reason, it?s widely claimed that Equipoise cycles need to be long or otherwise they do not work, but this really is not so. Instead the problem is failure to frontload, or failure to fronload sufficiently."

will I actually be completely shut down from day one?

Ok how about
Week 1:
Day 1 Front load 700mg EQ + 500mg Test e
Day 3(.5) 200mg EQ
Day 5 250mg Test E

Weeks 2 - 14 -
400mg EQ PW
350mg Test E PW

Then see if I wanna run the anavar near the end…

Has anyone front loaded EQ and had it kick in a lot sooner? Ive read mixed stuff about it

Hey mate did you end up doing this cycle? If so how’d it go?
Thinking about doing something similar with 200mg tren e for the first 6 weeks.
Try Aromasin for an IA if you’re still have issues with nipple sensitivity etc, I had the same issue with arimidex so tried Aromasin and had much better results