Test E Dianabol Proviron

first cycle 17 never really have done that much exersise 5’9 5’11 my full potential height ganna get a 8% body fat wbefore i start 400mg test 10mg dianabol

Here we go again. Woohooo…

great

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
HowieFeltercooch wrote:
first cycle 17 never really have done that much exersise 5’9 5’11 my full potential height ganna get a 8% body fat wbefore i start 400mg test 10mg dianabol

That would ba a shame, as we’ve all told you.

MMA classes are what you need, not steroids.

I’m wasting my breath, aren’t I?

BBB[/quote]

I’ll waste some too in saying that you’re 100% correct.

Seriously man, take practical self defense courses. Aikido, and Muay Thai, or Jujutsu, and you’ll be GTG.

Dood leave this forum. your no longer welcome. Just when I thought you were here to learn and wait several years you pull this shit.

I’m sorry but you are no longer welcome here and I am now personally calling you a troll. I will not answer ANY more of your posts and I think that many others will do the same.

DG

I would suggest a few english classes too.

dude youre like totally way off here you should try this new shit call spinach its totally cool dude eat that shit like crazy it gets you HUGEE!! it works man look at poppie! u still watch those cartoons right?. Maybe throw in some of that broccoli to kickstart it yeaaaaa!

NO ONE is going to critique your cycle go to bodyspace and post your shit there from now on.

Also, please for god sakes learn how to write. its going to or gonna NOT Ganna