Test E/ Deca Cycle (+ PCT?)

Why do you keep pasting crap? If you want to give people reading assignments become a teacher. If you read and understood the information well enough you would be able to paraphrase in your own words and it would at least make it look like you’re putting out a little effort - I mean, after all, I guess it’s just you’re health we’re talking about here.

[quote]flecks wrote:
I have to admitt to all the people who added like JJ to this thread that it wasnt really my intention to throw a spanner in the works os so to speak. The more that people try to explain things the less unclear instructions seem! I believe Apples and oranges is the term I would use. From my point of view you upping deca to 400-500mg a week is too high for my 1st cycle along with 500g of test and 4 weeks of d-bol tabs I think its a little too much personally.
So far thers been no week by week breakdown of PCT protocol which was what I wanted.
OOPS
Anyway thanks guys for your help although heated, I learnt something…
[/quote]

Well - i absolutely commend you for having a decent attitude in the end - a rarity for sure mate.

I have lived in manc. - capital city of UK IMO.

PCT - for your cycle using Enanthate and Decanoate esters you cant go much wrong with Tamoxifen begun 2 weeks after the last injection and run at 40mg a day for the first two weeks then 20mg a day for the remaining two.

Honestly, this works in most cases to expedite recovery. Not all… but most in my experience.

Hey JJ, You lived in Manchester?!! Where abouts ? ARe you American? I went to school in the states…
Anyways haha Ive tweaked this cyce and bumped up the Deca, and took the test to 12 weeks,
Hows it look now our kid??!

Week 1-4 30mg D-bol every day (6x5mg)
week 1-12 500mg Test E 250mg on monday + 250mg on thursday (shot with deca)
week 1-10 400mg Deca Durabolin 200mg on monday + 200mg on thursday (w/test e)
Week 2-14 500iu’s HCG once a week

Running HCG until 2 weeks after last Test shot.

Week 14-18 40/40/20/20 nolva

FLECKS

Why do you keep putting the Dbol first? I used dbol to kick-start my test E cycle, and wish I had waited for the last 4 weeks instead of the first four. Do what J-J said and start it after the test E has kicked in.

Also, frontload your first shot.

What is front loading rrjc?

[quote]flecks wrote:
[/quote]

The search function at the top of the page is free of charge. Even for people like you.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
flecks wrote:

The search function at the top of the page is free of charge. Even for people like you. [/quote]

I actually find this funny, I am shocked …