Test E/ Dbol Cycle Question

Hey guys,

so to begin, i know theres a million of these “first cycle help” questions on here so i hope not to annoy anyone. Im new to T-Nation and am a newbie when it comes to AAS. To add to that, I am probably posting in the wrong thread or something so please correct me, but here it goes…

I have a clean diet year-round and dont drink. No health problems and take no medications. Currently taking protein and creatine supplements along with a pre-workout occasionally.

i am 23 at
5’9
19% bf

been lifting seriously for about 6 years and boxing for 3 started weight training at 17 weighing a whopping 110lbs just wanted to throw that out there before the “your diet/ training is wrong you shouldnt be that light” comments pour in. i have to change my weight constantly to make weight for fights and am in the process of moving up weight classes (hence why my bf% is close to 20 because im on a heavy gaining schedule trying to get close to 185-190)

anyways.
i plan on starting my dianabol- methandrostenolone- and Test E cycle in either Decmber or January and it will be my first cycle. as of right now this is how i have put it together. hopefully i can get some constructive criticism and help please.

Test E- 300mg a week for weeks 1-12
Dbol- 25-30mg ED weeks 1-10
aromasin- 12.5mg EoD/ED (depending on if EoD isnt doing it; which ive heard happens alot)
also milk thistle

PCT
-i was thinking either nolva or clomid- week 1 25mg a day and weeks 2-4 12.5mg a day

thats the only thing im sure of for my PCT ive heard alot about forma stanzol and was considering it but have no idea what a “pump” of forma is and have done no real research on it like i have Test E, etc. so im hesitant to adding it to my PCT not knowing much. what else should i add to my PCT to be safe?
any tips/ comments/ help/ or even constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

1. Any reason for only 300mg test E a week? I would do 500mg test E a week, 2 weekly injections at 250mg.

2. I wouldn’t go more than 6 weeks tops of dbol.

3. Aromasin is good start it week 1 at 12.5 EOD and adjust dose need be. Run till last week before pct.

4. You can use either one or both for pct. Nolva at 40/40/20/20 or clomid 100/100/50/50. Pct starts 2 weeks after last pin of test E

5 fuck forma stanzol, shits garbage

I figured for my first cycle I’d run 300 instead of 500 just to see how I respond I was going to run 150 mon. 150 thurs. but if you think that 500 would be better i might consider doing that instead.

Why do you recommend 6wks on dbol?

And running either clomid or nolva by themselves would be sufficient for a PCT?

Thanks

i woldt also op the test to 500mg a week and for the d´bol 10 week is way to long at least for me

[quote]JiveTurkey wrote:
I figured for my first cycle I’d run 300 instead of 500 just to see how I respond I was going to run 150 mon. 150 thurs. but if you think that 500 would be better i might consider doing that instead.

Why do you recommend 6wks on dbol?

And running either clomid or nolva by themselves would be sufficient for a PCT?

Thanks [/quote]

In my opinion 300mg is a little to see decent results, sure you will get results but not nearly the same if you were running 500mg a week. For me, if I’m shutting down my system for 8-12 weeks I want the most out of it that’s why I’d recommend 500mg.

Dbol is liver toxic so at the most I would do 6 weeks, going 10 weeks is putting a lot of stress on the liver.

Yes either one is efficient for pct

okay awesome. I’m definitely going to take your advice.
Thank you

I am curious- why are you trying to move up in weight class? If gaining weight or holding onto weight is difficult, it seems to me that you would be outmatched in higher (or seemingly much higher) weight classes.