T Nation

Test E, Dbol, and Tren Cycle

Hey guys im fairly new here, been reading up and lurking for a while and finally decided to join the gang and get some advice. First off, I am 23 yrs. old 6'1 and weigh 230lbs. I have been working out for a little over 7 yrs and have made great success. I bench right around 400lbs and squat 435 (yes pathetic I Know).

Anyway, I have done two cycles in the past first was just plain test e for 12 weeks with proper pct (clomid and nolva) and made great gains. The second one was test e and deca which was also a successful cycle. That was almost 6 months ago and I am gearing up for another one which will look like this:

Week 1-4: 40mg dbol a day, 250mg test e twice a week.
Week 4-12: 250mg test e twice a week.
Week 14-18: clomid 100,100,75,75 and nolva 40,40,20,20

I was also wanting to throw in some tren which would be my first experience with it and was wanting some advice about this from some experienced users. I would use tren a since I read it would be best for first time users since its short estered.

Any help would be appreciated I joined for advice so anything given will be taken with respect. thanks!

how were you planning on running it?

Tren is amazing compound. There are a few ways that you can run it and it effects everyone different. Some people like high tren low test while some prefer high test and low tren or high test high tren.