Test E Cycle

Im a 45 yr old. 6’2" 195lb 15% BF. Have always had difficulties keeping weight on (a good thing?). Live in a rural area where doctors don’t /wont test T levels, although I feel mine would be a bit low. Anyways, I took first cycle 4 months ago. Week 1-4 40mg/day Diana, weeks 1-10 500mg testE. Did clomid x 5 weeks post after 2 weeks off T.

Gained 20 lbs…loved it/how I felt/more drive/so did my wife due to increased drive. Unfortunately, Ive lost 15 of those lbs but body is a bit more defined. No gyno issues. Heres my question…could I do this same cycle and then after that continue with 2 weeks on 2 off to keep my T levels up? How long could I do this for? What type of PCT should I do?

[quote]jayster16 wrote:
Im a 45 yr old. 6’2" 195lb 15% BF. Have always had difficulties keeping weight on (a good thing?). Live in a rural area where doctors don’t /wont test T levels, although I feel mine would be a bit low. Anyways, I took first cycle 4 months ago. Week 1-4 40mg/day Diana, weeks 1-10 500mg testE. Did clomid x 5 weeks post after 2 weeks off T.

Gained 20 lbs…loved it/how I felt/more drive/so did my wife due to increased drive. Unfortunately, Ive lost 15 of those lbs but body is a bit more defined. No gyno issues. Heres my question…could I do this same cycle and then after that continue with 2 weeks on 2 off to keep my T levels up? How long could I do this for? What type of PCT should I do? [/quote]

I would strongly advise against 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off; that’d just be stupid

You should spend some time reading the stickies in this forum and persuse the TRT forum. I’d look into TRT if I were you since you believe you have low T…get your bloodwork done tho! You don’t need a Dr to do that fir you. Be resourceful and look into seeing a HRT Dr, naturopath, whatever it takes

If you’re going to start experimenting with AAS and or TRT you will need to educate yourself more