T Nation

Test E Cycle

I am a very hard gainer, I have had little success with much except creatine mono, I want to plan a test e cycle as my first cylce, cause it is the base cycle, I consume about 3000-3500 calories a day and would like to fix up my diet plan. I want to be 100% dedicated and plan it out correctly and not jump into the cycle.

Many of my friends have cycled it and lost most gains, I believe this is due to bad pct and dieting, I workout 5 days a week and since it’s summer, I want to bulk up and lower my body fat %. I’m 5’ 9 165, 158 when not on creatine mono. Let me know, thanks

you are too inexperienced with diet and training in my opinion, and probably too young to run aas and benefit from it

I don’t understand why age truly matters, I understand that my test levels may be higher than most older aged men, but not levels near that of any testosterone cycle. I have done a decent amount of research and I want to hear from others what else I can do, mostly with my diet in regard to keeping the weight gained on

[quote]Alex325 wrote:
I am a very hard gainer[/quote]

weren’t we all.

learn to eat

[quote]Alex325 wrote:
I don’t understand why age truly matters, I understand that my test levels may be higher than most older aged men, but not levels near that of any testosterone cycle. I have done a decent amount of research and I want to hear from others what else I can do, mostly with my diet in regard to keeping the weight gained on [/quote]

age doesn’t matter, maturity does… and the two are usually (hopefully) correlated.

Now I am almost confident you are too young for this… humor me, how old are you?

I am 19

figured, learn to eat right and train right and come back in a couple years.

There’s no such thing as a “hard gainer”… there are just guys who has pussy appetites

Yes. Im not one to jump in and call you an idiot but you really just need a good dose of creatine, protein, vitamin d, zinc, and magnesium, and fats. Starting anabolics can mess up your endocrine system… And perhaps stunt it. Average 21 year old is around 610 ng/dl test. Average 25 is around 650. Even tho per body size yours is flowing with testosterone, it is best to let your body peak… Which is very individual. Eat like a damn horse. Put on some fat.

Get aggressive with barbells and consistency and your muscles will grow. If you must take something i recommend pes erase and daa. Dont run the daa solo, and i would use pes or another dhea metabolite compound for the AI. While 6 bromo and ATD are other good AI’s (aromatase inhibitors), a portion of both compounds converts to test and at high enough doses can cause major sides. Id never recommend a pharma grade AI without a cycle.

mennotinblack, I don’t mean to sound as though I am “coming at you”, but ive been reading the advice you have been giving… and I would just like to give a friendly suggestion… Perhaps you should do more reading and studying before giving advice to others.

Anyways, OP… your endocrine system is not necessarily what I am concerned about. Saying that “youre in your prime, your body is FULL of test” is extremely ignorant. I know plenty of young guys who had test levels in the 200’s despite being teenagers.

My concern is that your diet and training are obviously not dialed in… if you throw aas in the mix, you will be relying even less on diet and training to progress and your problem will get worse. We had this one really dumb kid on here, I believe his name was kaveejay or something to that measure…

kid had no clue how to eat or train, he just hopped on the gear and started making gains… which he would lose through pct because he did not know how to eat or train… he got to a point where he would only go to the gym when he was on cycle…

do you see what I am getting at?

So true Walkway On all your posts in here.And 19yrs old What’s the damn hurry and not just OP but all these young guys I see asking.

Walkaway–> Not coming at you either but I have done plenty of reading on what I am talking about. And you are right about the teenagers having 200 ng/dl sometimes. Which is what I was trying to indicate. At 21, men are at about 610. It is usually lower when they are 19 (same page as you?), as even my doctor indicated to me when I started getting blood work at the age of 17. In fact, my doctor told me that the number is usually “lowest in your age range” which surprised me. Point being, my personal belief is that the kid’s primary focus should be diet and training. A lack of physical maturity- not only mental maturity (while also important) is extremely important in this scenario.

While not directly correlated to age, a 19 year old may not really know if they are going to be on AAS their entire life. And so, if they aren’t going to be, it can hurt there development. It is really ironic. The ones I know on steroids who do not know what they are doing right are usually hairless (and not from shaving), and have a permanent case of pubertal gyno. Obviously other problems can arise. But I will advise anyone to reach their physical peak before starting AAS. Please note mr. Walkaway that when I said “flowing with test” there was a very particular clause “for your body size”. He is developing. That is my point.

A lot of it is difference in opinion. And while I am indeed aware that daa or pes erase is not the mother goose of anabolics, I am just trying to offer OTC solutions for young men. I definitely stand by views though, particularly on vitamin d and zinc deficiencies. Only time I’ll notably say I was blatantly “wrong” I mistook which type of test the man said he was taking. That said, I do not know anything about some things, particularly blasting and cruising-never had experience with it and probably never will. But when it comes to PCT, OTC, and Cycling… I have seen plenty of experiences and have amassed a great wealth of knowledge over the years with my nearly psychotic amount of reading I do.