Test e Cycle

Running an 12 week cycle of test e and my friend is about 5 weeks in on the same cycle,i know this has been posted before but everyones results vary so im just curious, how long did it take you to notice actual size gains from a test enanthate cycle?

It’s different for everyone. However, if you frontload your test on your first shot, you’ll notice it’s effects sooner than if you didn’t.

Weight and size gains start within two weeks or less, but the initial 8-10lb jump is principally glycogen & water.

Keep eating a healthy diet well above your normal maintenance values and you should see a second pattern of consistent weight increase along the way, particularly if this is one of your first cycles. It’s hard to say definitively, but I guess it’s most obvious to me from about 3 1/2 weeks in to week 7, but ymmv… some people do better on longer cycles than me. But anyway, this gain is to a larger extent, muscle.

alright thanks guys, Im a week and two days behind my friend, I start week 4 on tuesday, weight is wayy up but not noticing any size yet and look bloated (abs are fading fast but that was expected,im just trying to gain size at this point) so im guessing its a good sign that i should start seeing gains soon

I ran Test E for my first cycle 500mg/week. I had excellent results with strength and weight gains. The water weight was a little annoying as I looked like a water buffalo. I didnt notice any significant results until around the end of week three. But after week 3 the results steadily climbed. Overall I think Test E is a great beginner cycle. Good luck bro!

[quote]curls4thegirls wrote:
alright thanks guys, Im a week and two days behind my friend, I start week 4 on tuesday, weight is wayy up but not noticing any size yet and look bloated (abs are fading fast but that was expected,im just trying to gain size at this point) so im guessing its a good sign that i should start seeing gains soon[/quote]
Much of your “gains” are tied into how much and what you eat as well as how you train

alright thanks guys, Im a week and two days behind my friend, I start week 4 on tuesday, weight is wayy up but not noticing any size yet and look bloated (abs are fading fast but that was expected,im just trying to gain size at this point) so im guessing its a good sign that i should start seeing gains soon[/quote]

Are you using an AI?

[quote]saps wrote:

Much of your “gains” are tied into how much and what you eat as well as how you train[/quote]

and how YOU respond to the gear. Apples and oranges

yes I’m eating about 350 protein 450 carbs and 70 fat and I have arimidex and nolva on hand do you think i should use a little arimidex? training is definetly in check no problems there, its only the end of week three I’m not expecting gains I dont think anything is going wrong I was just wondering when I should start noticing some of the size

Using an appropriate dose of arimidex will keep estrogen within normal ranges, which will reduce water retention, among a myriad of other benefits.

what would you consider appropriate haha Ive heard anywhere between .25 ed to like .3 every three days? and also will this slow my gains a little or is that just a myth?

what would you consider appropriate haha Ive heard anywhere between .25 ed to like .3 every three days? and also will this slow my gains a little or is that just a myth?[/quote]

0.25 mg eod is a reasonable starting point for a moderate test cycle with no dbol or other aromatic cpds. Estrogen can have some indirect benefits, but in hte big picture they’re relatively insignificant compared to those derived from testosterone that you’re adding to your system. Besides, with a moderate dose of arimidex you’re hardly eliminating all estrogen from your body.