Test E Cycle Whilst on a Cut

Hi guys, right I’m on for a 10 week test e cycle soon at 250mg/week whilst cutting, any advice on that would be appreciated.
I know 500mg is preferred but it’s not an option at the moment. I’m wondering if I should be taking anything else, nolva perhaps but not sure on dosage?

PCT 2 weeks after last jab, I’m looking at clomid and hcg, not sure on hcg dosage so need help with that but clomid:
WK 1 100mg/day
WK 2 50mg/day
WK 3 50mg/day
WK 4 25mg/day

Here I will be eating a bucket load, and getting in the supps, keeping the calories up to preserve as much muscle as possible

In a bit of a dilemma, on my last week of the cycle I’m on a trip for a week with the lads as its the last chance we’ll get to all get together before we go our separate ways (military, moving country and P.T careers) point is during this week we’ll be drinking more or less every night. So my option is this only do a 9 week cycle and take the last jab a day or two before the trip, advice on that please? Or continue with the 10 week cycle taking the last jab when I get home but I don’t see this as a very good idea :confused:

Regardless 250mg is just low, you really should up or add in something else.

If not then just save your test till you can get enough to do a better cycle

I wouldn’t waste your time with the 250mg. I would wait until I could get more and run the 500

Don’t waste your time, 250 is low that’s basically a TRT dose and I wouldn’t plan on being on cycle if your planing a week long drink binge not too smart.

taking a jab a ay or two before with test e means that jab will start releasing 48 hours after being the day of your drinking. no point. to make any difference you would have to stop a week or two ahead. with just injectible you will be fine it wont kill you but it will deff hinder your results and gains immensely and your hangovers will be worse. dehydrating those muscles isnt good

Oh right ok, so do you reckon finish the cycle a week or so before the trip and maybe up the test to 500mg/day instead? And then do pct as soon as i come back

Just wait till after your binge then run 10-12 weeks 500mg

I’m all about a few beers but planning your cycle around a binder is pretty stupid

I know it sounds stupid, i’ve only just been able to get hold of some test e now and I’ve just stopped my cardio training programme i was doing for a race and wanted the best possible boost I could before I go away to get some half decent size

So you just want to look “ripped” for your friends?

your better off using prop instead and simply stop a week before your drinking. drink a glass of water before every drink and have some food in your stomach. take a multi vit at the end of the night. your pct is going to be trashed tho during this time bc pct is the most vital time when you try to preserve all your gains and get back to a healthy functioning state hormone wise.

instead of your body being able to work on gettin those balls back in shape its going to be focusing primarily on ridding your body of toxins from alcohol and balancing potassium etc from the dehydration. you will lose a lot of your gains

[quote]BUDs wrote:
So you just want to look “ripped” for your friends? [/quote]

I want to put on some size, but still try and maintain a low % BF, whats the point in training and developing my body aesthetically if I can’t show it off when on the beach or anywhere else

[quote]BigRonDon wrote:
your better off using prop instead and simply stop a week before your drinking. drink a glass of water before every drink and have some food in your stomach. take a multi vit at the end of the night. your pct is going to be trashed tho during this time bc pct is the most vital time when you try to preserve all your gains and get back to a healthy functioning state hormone wise.

instead of your body being able to work on gettin those balls back in shape its going to be focusing primarily on ridding your body of toxins from alcohol and balancing potassium etc from the dehydration. you will lose a lot of your gains[/quote]

Cheers for the advice dude, i’ve already got test e now :confused:
In the day time i’ll be eating a fair few calories as we’re all inc. drinking plenty of water and taking a liver clenser, multi vit and few other supps with me to try and keep my liver and the rest of my body in as top form as possible, i’ll only be drinking on the night.

My perception was that the test is still active in your system and slowly depletes over the 2 weeks after the last jab, for the first week i will be away but the second week i will be home by that time i will be a ready to start the pct.

This is how i see the cycle, correct me please if i am wrong:

Wk 1 - wk 10 = jab

Wk 11 and wk 12 = off

Wk 13 - wk 16 = pct, lower the does nearer the end

Bump

It sounds like you are looking for someone to tell you that this is a good idea even though it isn’t and multiple people on here have said as much. I also get the feeling you are going to go ahead with your cycle regardless of the advice. Good luck!

[quote]installglass wrote:
It sounds like you are looking for someone to tell you that this is a good idea even though it isn’t and multiple people on here have said as much. I also get the feeling you are going to go ahead with your cycle regardless of the advice. Good luck![/quote]

Woah bro! I’m just seeing what the general advice is of others aswell, i’d rather get the advice from the experienced as most of them know their stuff, than just do it regardless, i’m nervous as its my first cycle and want to be absolutely clear on what to do first